QVC Reviews

05/24/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7923 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2015 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

Love love love QVC!
  • May 23, 2016
    I would like QVC to send a coupon code for a 20% discount once in a while. Please make it easier and clearer to find if a pant is a "petite" or "regular", it might be easier to have everything on the same page or at least have the option one next to the other instead of having a "regular" on one page and "petite" on a completely different one.
  • May 23, 2016
    i love shopping on line and QVC shows me things i dont see in a store.
  • May 23, 2016
    Always, i like'd buy to QVC
  • May 23, 2016
    I think highly of QVC. I believe they strive for high standards in customer service and products.
  • May 23, 2016
    I LOVE QVC. IM A QVC SHOPPER FOR LIFE.
  • May 23, 2016
    Ordering online is very easy. Thank you!
  • May 23, 2016
    I rarely shop for clothing in stores any more. QVC has plenty to choose from, which is great for me since I have problems walking in stores. I love Quacker Factory, Denim & Co., and Joan Rivers. Oh, and Isaac M. I find the food items to be overpriced, but try once in awhile.
  • May 23, 2016
    I love shopping with QVC. I have not bought a thing that I disliked. I have returned twice, wrong size, my fault and each time sending it back is so easy.
  • May 23, 2016
    I love to be able to try a product and return it easily if I don't like it. Recently shipping prices have decreased and I am more prone to order online.
  • May 23, 2016
    I feel they are fair in pricing and delivery. Billing is not always accurate
  • May 23, 2016
    When I shop I always choose customer rating. This leads my decision in which product to select.
  • May 23, 2016
    I don't think I should of been charged shipping on each item
  • May 23, 2016
    Awesome site. Easy payment option. Overall good experience.
  • May 23, 2016
    I love the QVC has great deals for their customers!
  • May 23, 2016
    QVC made my purchase very easy!
  • May 23, 2016
    They should consider non credit card paypal direct options for online shopping.
  • May 23, 2016
    I enjoy shopping with but would more sale prices and discounts for items.
  • May 14, 2016