QVC Reviews

11/25/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 16038 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Nov 24, 2014
    I have always been pleased with QVC
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Have been with them for over 20 years always satisfied if not always taken care of. No better customer satisfaction in the businesses.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I have been purchasing from QVC for approximately 10 years and find their products to be of high quality and the prices to be reasonable. My major complaint is having to pay shipping charges to return items.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Qvc just got a new customer I'm in love :)
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I love QVC for offering great products at an affordable price.
    Love, love, love, QVC
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Really like Qvc. I have always been happy with their products. Shopped there over 20 yrs.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Wonderful selection of things I am interested in purchasing. I have been shopping with QVC over 25 years. Always satisfied with products and service.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I tried to make the purchase on my Smart phone but it kept getting stuck after clicking "checkout" - it was frustrating.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I've always have been pleased with every thing I have order from qvc. And any time I've had a problem with a product being damaged from shipment they ship out a new one right away.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Shipping charges should nit apply to individual orders when ordering more than 1 item.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Shipping and tax are outrageously expensive. Other online shopping sites do not charge s&h. Would like to see qvc offer rewards and incentives for customers.
    I love QVC
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I shop with them all the time
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I've enjoyed all my purchases from QVC everything turned out really well
    I just LOVE QVC!!!!!!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    I love QVC haven't ordered in a while this is a first in a while great product will bge ordering real soon again
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    One of the ornaments was broken when I received it.