QVC Reviews

04/18/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 11522 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

Love shopping the Q 💌
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Been looking for a frozen necklace for granddaughter and found one
    I Love QVC
    Good so far
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I like the Q...it's a fine website for a variety of products with jewelry and beauty being my favorite categories. I still hope for more petite offerings and I still wish for narrow widths in shoes. I really like Easy Pay specials and other special "deals" when they occur. I am looking forward to the beauty item I purchased on easy pay tonight.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Would like more travel or sample sizes.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Love QVC but I need to start staying away - spending too much.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I often find products to try
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Great product presentations !
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Awesome company. Great products, customer service, prices, & payment terms.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I love shopping with QVC! I am never disappointed with my purchases. Their prices are great and I love the easy pay options. The customer service reps are very friendly and I love their hosts especially David Venable.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with QVC. I am happier now because of the shipping cost, but their products are top-notch. They are also very helpful when you need it.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I would order more from QVC if they offered for instance. 6 easy pays instead of 5 for this product.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have been shopping QVC for the past 25 years and I have never been disapointed with any of my purchases. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I appreciate the fact that QVC has prices as reasonable as other retailers, plus they allow payments over the course of several months. It helps me afford a few little luxuries and feel like I'm getting a good deal instead of being taken advantage of like I would with other online businesses that offer monthly payment plans.
    I enjoy watching QVC!!!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I love the convenience,quality, and variety of qvc. Can never go wrong with easy pay options
  • Apr 18, 2015
    We shop with QVC pretty often and have always been satisfied with what we received. There's only been 1 time I think that I sent something back and even that process was easy and hassle free! We love QVC and the variety of products that are offered.