QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

11/20/2017
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9648 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Nov 19, 2017
    Love QVC and recommend it frequently to friends, family and strangers. Found many QVC "friends" out there.
    Free shipping please
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Good experience. Would like to see all items no shipping charges
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Ordering was easy. I would have ordered more items but each of the additional items had shipping cost for them.
    Everything is as promised
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Very good experience. We would shop more with more free shipping options
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I have shopped with QVC for nearly 30 yrs. and I love them!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    i LOVE qvc...the easy pay is the best
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I just love QVC. I can find everything I’m looking for at great prices all 12 months of the year.
    Na
    Could not find where to put the 1st time code of FIVE 4U
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I have been very satisfied with my purchases. The items offered are usually at same or better prices with "extras" thrown in to sweeten the deal. The prices are comparable to other online sites and I love the easy pay option. It makes me feel better about purchasing the more expensive items without interest fees. It enables me to make larger purchases for quality items.
    I love QVC! I do enjoy the easy pay option
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I love the quality and the unique gifts QVC offers
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Nice, easy shopping experience. I was disappointed that I could not apply the FIVE 4U promotion. Wasn't aware that I had shopped online with QVC before. I know I ordered by phone.
    None
  • Nov 03, 2017
    always has great products
    none
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Nov 19, 2017
    The best blow dryer ever!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    QVC brings me things that I do not easily find elsewhere. I enjoy the show especially Kitchen w/David. I love his happy dance and eye rolling besides the yummy things he sells. I always have a good experience with my purchases from QVC