QVC Reviews

08/20/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 14220 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Aug 12, 2014
    QVC is easy, convenient and reliable.
    Aug 20, 2014
    the package was left on my front step and rained on all night long - wasn't too thrilled with that
  • Aug 12, 2014
    They have great service. Products are good. They stand behind everything. If you have problems they will take care of you. What they say about it is true.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    It was easier than I thought to order online. It usually intimidates me.
    Aug 20, 2014
    The color of the hair product was called blonde, but it is way too dark to be blonde.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love watching the show. I especially like Susan Graver & Bob Mackie as well as many others. Also, your CS is fantastic.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I sometimes need the return time extended.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    QVC is an amazing place to buy, keep and/or return within 30 days. Customer Service is awesome and the customer such as I, totally cherishes QVC for its many outstanding factors..."Don't just shop...Q."
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I get tired of going thru the process of finding where I was after I view an item. Other merchants make it easy to go back to the page and last item viewed. Reading reviews makes me hesitant to buy items that need to fit. There are many complaints of inconsistencies in sizing.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Shopping at QVC is always easy and fun.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Shopping with QVC is always easy. I have bought my WEN products there almost exclusively. I also like the easy pay and auto delivery aspects
  • Aug 7, 2014
    love Susan Graver clothes
    Aug 20, 2014
    I love the Women with Control pants and Susan Graver top. I am going to get another pair of pants in black. I have been telling my "plus" size friends about them. The top is very pretty and colorful, which is what I liked so much about it.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Love my bracelet - it's beautiful
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Love the quality of the jewelry. Very good selections.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Buying experience was very good. Did not like the bracelet once I received it.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Ms. Graver stated the pants would not show any imperfections but they do. I sent the jacket back due to the shoulder pads making me look too bulky.
    More Dooney and Bourke wallets would be nice
  • Aug 3, 2014
    QVC is great however this survey is way too long...life is short
    Aug 20, 2014
    Tracking information; at times needs to be addressed especially from UPS to USPS
    Aug 20, 2014
    I had ordered the Temp-tations corn service set. I don't believe the packaging of the product is sufficient. It arrived broken. Thank you.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have bought only five times, however, very satisfied everytime.....
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I am a QVC shopper and I enjoy shopping on their website . Great products, great prices and love the flex pay.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I enjoy QVC but I find I can get better prices elsewhere and kits that I want without being tied into auto-delivery which is why I have not purchased from this site before. Further, the delivery is a bit slow and costs money!! I guess I'm of the feeling that shipping should always be free, always! But the shows are contagious and the special values are always great; I've decided to give it a shot!
    Aug 20, 2014
    Great job fast delivery item as I expected