QVC Reviews

06/30/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10000 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jun 30, 2015
    Anytime I've ever used QVC I've been very pleased with the products.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The speed checkout did not give me the option to payment installments.
    great shopping experience.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    My experiences with qvc so far has been qreat!! Cannot complain. It's easy and safe, ID there is anything in question I have not encountered as of yet. QVC makes it so very easy for an individual to purchase an items (s) without a problem, that's why I have convinced others I have and do come into conract with about qvc.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    clothes lately have been off the mark....bad material and sizing
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Saw the product on tv and decided to order
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I just recently placed my first order with QVC and I was extremely pleased with the great deal I got. I have since recommended QVC to my friends and family and it is now one of the first places I look when I am in the market for something.
    Fun & efficient
    love love love qvc
    Always fast and easy.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    with the easy pay I would have liked to have the additional payments listed so I would know that the charges will be correct on my credit card.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I like the convenience of shopping with QVC. I especially like the variety and quality of the merchandise that is available. Easy pay is always a plus when it is on a item the is a bit on the higher price point. I find the convince of shopping with QVC. The quality and amount of merchandise they carry is excellent. I really enjoy t
  • Jun 29, 2015
    It is always a pleasure to shop with QVC and if the product does not work out it is easy to return items.I especiaily appreciate easy pay.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    the service price and quality are great. i used to be hesitant on ordering on line from anywhere but with qvc i do not have a concern. everything is done very well
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I appreciate the payments being offered at different levels. It allows me to meet my needs, wants, and ability to pay for all right now. Thanks
  • Jun 8, 2015
    This product has changed my life. I have lupus and it does a great job of covering my butterfly rash.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Love this pallet! Perfect for travel and to carry in your purse for those sales days than run into dinner! Hooked on IT Cosmetics!