QVC Reviews

07/23/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8613 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2015 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jul 23, 2016
    When I order several products especially the same brand and day, I would EXPECT a break in the shipping and handling
  • Jul 23, 2016
    My product had options and I had a hard time finding where to select the options. Otherwise everything went great.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I like that you offer IT Cosmetics. I do NOT like that you do not offer "easy pay" unless you're a QVC card holder.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    QVC, usually has great products, problem is the shipping for Hawaii and Alaska.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Love watching qvc! Love your products.love how simple to order on line. Love IT cosmetics!!!! Thank you.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I like the brushes, I hate listening to the repetitiveness but like the knowledge they have about the products being sold in thus line. Often, I find their information too generic, but here, I found it informative and communicated specifics about ingredients that were good to the skin.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Like all I get from qvc never dispointed
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Good value, just wish that there was a shipping cost break when ordering multiples of items at the same time.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    always pleased with my purchases.
    Great shopping experience!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I love the convenience of shopping with QVC. I love the opportunity to be exposed to new products, with full descriptions, use instructions, etc. I appreciate the opportunity to read customer reviews before I purchase.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I have ordered from QVC for 25 years and have only returned a couple items and the return was so easy, no questions asked either. I order most items over the holidays because my family is scattered across the United States and I can have it shipped to my family direct. I don't even drive anymore but QVC makes shopping for me so easy. I just love them!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    The deal on the My Pillows was too good to pass up!
    Quality products, great pricing
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I always seem to find what I need. Usually satisfied once I receive my orders.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I love the promotions and the easy pay. That is a bonus. Many items when purchased not from QVC,are higher priced, either from a store or the retailer of the product.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    QVC I Love You!!! Keep up the awsome products!!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    It is a great place to shp, great quality
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Should have bought it when it was on special with free shipping!