QVC Reviews

08/26/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8244 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2015 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jul 24, 2016
    I love QVC Even if I'm not buying anything, I feel like I did when I was a little girl and the JC Penny and Sears catalogs arrived in the mail!
  • Jul 24, 2016
    The checkout process for inputting my unique address was terrible. I have a physical address and a mailing address. We are required to enter both to receive mail here. Had a hard time getting them both in, and it still would not accept what I was trying to put. I think it's enough to get the package here though. Unable to delete the bad entries.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    It is so easy to order on line!
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I was surprised about the length of time to receive the order. Hopefully, I will receive it sooner than stated.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Love QVC......quality, price, easy-pay, returns are simple.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Easy pay was available for this purchase. Definitely made it affordable!
  • Jul 24, 2016
    QVC is great!!!!! I am always satisfied.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I have never had an issue with any of the items purchased at QVC. I would and do recommend QVC frequently to my family and friends.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I love qvc for the convenience, quality and return policy. also they are quick to deliver
    I love q vc
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Love QVC, Especially David. He is the only other person who speaks about food and especially Cookbooks as I do. :-)
  • Jul 24, 2016
    I love QVC. I discovered QVC several years ago and it has been a wonderful experience every time we have purchased from them. I enjoy watching the different hosts. We are currently shopping for a mattress and even though we are not ready to buy, watching the presentations on mattresses has helped us to feel better informed and more equipped to make a decision. Thank you
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I love qvc. Great prices and ships fast. Easy to return as well. I order a lot LOL!!
    Jul 24, 2016
    Love QVC. Prices are the best and always shipped quickly!!!!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 24, 2016
    The product does not hold charge or heat up high enough. I would return but the shipping box was thrown away.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    I am always pleased wiith my purchases from QVC. The ordering process is very easy, and customer service is excellent.
    Jul 24, 2016
    As always, I am happy with the QVC shopping experience.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I love shopping online with QVC. The website is easy to use.