QVC Reviews

10/30/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 15112 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Oct 14, 2014
    Happiness is shopping at QVC either on the phone or online.
    qvc should havemore value pays like5 and 6
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Have always been very satisfied with my purchases. I live in a smaller town, so do not have a lot of options for shopping.
    Impressive ease of QVC website
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The checkout was a nightmare. Tried instant chat without resolution. Cancelled everything.
    i love qvc
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The It Cosmetics 5-piece Holiday set was an amazing deal!
    I love QVC ,
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love the products QVC sells! would recommend it to everyone!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love qvc I'm not able to get out much due to an injury I I love the products and I can shop from home and not have to carry anything or go anywhere They have awesome products!!! I love all the people too-- I feel like I know them. They are always happy and they make you feel like they care about you!! I'm a total qvc fan!!! Thank you thank you!!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    have ordered from QVC for many years and have always been very satisfied
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love the ease of shopping with QVC!!!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love shopping at QVC, its easy and quick plus I enjoy the easy payments that they offer.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love QVC and appreciate the easy pay options.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    Qvc should offer more item with free shipping as they do on other home shopping channels. I don't think the packaging warrants the high cost.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    Product takes four months to work, so do not know whether I will like or return for four months I expect to like and keep it. So did not know what to put as rating. All other aspects of purchase were 10.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I like QVC. I can get things at a better price here than anywhere else. Keep up the good work. I enjoy watching your show.
    Oct 14, 2014
    I bought the ninja slow cooker, it is the best product ever. I started using it three days ago and I am still using it. I can not wait until it gets cold. I have a roaster but sometimes it is too big to use for 2 people so the Ninja is perfect for 2 people. very easy to use and easy cleanup I love it. Thanks
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I do a lot of shopping from QVC and totally enjoy the experience. Thank you for your great products and support.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I'm always satisfied with my purchases or very happy with the handling of my returns.