QVC Reviews

07/23/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8564 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2015 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jun 23, 2016
    I love QVC its the only way I can but is on payments
  • Jun 23, 2016
    A fabulous place to shop!
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I love QVC. I've had a few returns and they've handled them beautifully. Love their products.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Great place to shop all year and especially for Christmas gifts.
    Wonderful Products Great Customer Service
    I love shopping at QVC!!
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Shipping is still too high. It determines if I make a purchase or not.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Love the easy pay option. Unfortunately sometimes their shipping charges are a little high. Oh Well!
    love the Q
  • Jun 23, 2016
    High quality/reliable products, that's why I shop QVC.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I love QVC. They have a great variety of products and I love the easy pay option.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I would like to see more wearable tech products. Things like wearable bracelets, necklace are rings are the latest and QVC should embrace and provide these products the all QVC customers and make them affordable by offering wearable tech products on flexpay.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    QVC has fast become my preferred means of shopping. If the company offered grocery shopping, I'd do that,, too! I am especially thankful for QVC's way of making life less complex and more enjoyable of consumer experiences! THANK YOU, LAURIE!!
  • Jun 11, 2016
    QVC's customer service via phone is beyond poor. Their customer service rep flat out lied to me which I find unacceptable.They do not deserve my business. I only purchased this one item because I like the vendor (Isaac Mizrahi) and the price was right (it was marked down). I have one pending purchase from them and that will be it. For good. They should train their customer service reps to provide good service to their customers and monitor reps' calls.
    Jun 23, 2016
    No issues with this order but had shipping issues on a recent order. Customer service rep was awful. I asked for a manager or supervisor but was told they don't have any. I also submitted my concerns via another survey but no one ever responded.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    The only thing I prefer about EVINE LIVE over QVC is the number of installments/value pays available. I am MUCH more likely to spend more when there are 5 or 6 installments. And I do mean MUCH MORE would be purchased if the installments are smaller. In fact, I have 3 or 4 Philosophy items I'm dying to purchase, but to not offer ANY easy pay or just 2 or 3 ? For products that are so pricey??? They'll sit in my cart's save for later indefinitely most likely never to be bought. MORE TIME TO PAY = MORE MONEY SPENT !! Please!
  • Jun 5, 2016
    Great customer service. Great values. Quality merchandise.
  • Jun 4, 2016
    Love QVC!
    Jun 23, 2016
    FINALLY, I received my order. Looking it up on the website, my ordered changed from processing, back ordered,shipped. I call 3 or 4 times concerning the status of my order as shown online.
  • May 31, 2016
    QVC is great. Alway the best of quality on all items.
    Jun 23, 2016
    Love all my Vionic. Best shoes ever.
  • May 31, 2016
    I HAVE BEEN WITH QVC FOR 20YEARS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH ANYTHING!
    Jun 23, 2016
    Love all the hosts. I you don't know about a product when they start showing it you will certainly know it by the time they are through..