QVC Reviews

08/30/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10319 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Aug 9, 2015
    Ordering on the website was a nightmare. It would freeze up then it told me my items had been moved from the cart to God knows where......I finally (after entering entire info 3 times) made it to the checkout area. There I was told one of my items could not be ordered online and when putting my card info in for the balance of the order was told my 3 digit security code was not valid!!! What?? It most certainly is! I called automated system and was told my 4 digit pin was NOT my pin. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!!
    Love, love QVC!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Like the site, don't like having to pay separate shipping on multiple quantities of same item on order.
    I shop QVC quite often and have only returned 3-4 items in 15 years I love VC
  • Aug 9, 2015
    LOVE easy pay, especially for larger purchases.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I've been very happy with my purchases from QVC.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love shopping with QVC! Great deals and easy payments too.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Always happy with my purchases. I get tons of comments on all my dishes and purchases for my kitchen.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I ordered online but we originally had some questions about the product & the wait time was 20 minutes. Having to wait that long was a big negative.
    they are the best
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have great experiences with my purchases & no issues if I need to return something. This order I really want but it is on 45 day waitlist. Hoping I get it.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I like the different merchandise and the reviews from consumers. I don't like malls so this way I can get my shopping done without the fuss and bother of parking, etc.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have enjoyed this product for years
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Have always been happy with purchases from QVC.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I watched the ad on TV, but decided to order online. It is so easy to find what you're looking for and even easier to order. Can't wait to get my purchase.
    I love easy pay!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Interesting and unique products. I should have ordered this item several days ago when first seen on TV. The color I really wanted is no longer available and I had to choose another one.
    Aug 9, 2015
    Saw the product on TV and decided it was just what we needed to protect the sofa in our RV from cat claws. Order arrived in a timely manner and performs as advertised. Only downside is that the color we wanted was out of stock, so we chose another one.