QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

02/25/2017
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8966 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jan 23, 2017
    Going to look here for other items I need to purchase in the future
  • Jan 05, 2017
    Jan 23, 2017
    Order arrived earlier than expected. The shoes which were an as is item were in the original box with tags. Glad I ordered and I would try an as is again based on this purchase.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I've always have like what products I've bought. Very high quaility and the price is excellent. I just wish I could buy more.
    Jan 23, 2017
    I was pleasantly surprised on the color, and the ease of putting the wheels on. Very well constructed.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    great experience
  • Jan 23, 2017
    I would like to see more free shipping offers.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    very pleased with the efficient order process.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    great hosts easy to order
    Easy ordering
  • Jan 09, 2017
    I have done many call orders, this is my first order by internet. Love all of the items on QVC. Keep up the good work.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    QVC offers great things not available to me locally and in my size with lots of color choices.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    A great product at an outstanding price. Thank you QVC!
  • Jan 08, 2017
    QVC offers a variety of items that are superior quality at nice prices. Many times friends ask where I got the item....I reply QVC.
    Jan 23, 2017
    excellent service, products, information, return policy. Never disappointed.
  • Jan 04, 2017
    I have never had a complaint with QVC.
    Jan 23, 2017
    I have never had any kind of problem with QVC.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Would like lower delivery/return charges for senior citizens or more months on Easy Pay We are on fixed incomes.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I like the shopping experience but the prices are rarely any better than what I can find in stores on online elsewhere. That is why I don't shop QVC very often.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I love shopping with qvc. I wish they had a lot more products so I wouldn't have to go elsewhere. They have a lot but need more. Only few cell phones. Years ago I bought a samsung galaxy cell and was very happy but I haven't been seeing any lately. That's to name a few, but they're still good people and a very good company.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jan 22, 2017
    Love this product!! I always have so many people asking what it is that I use! :)
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I have really become hooked on QVC! The service, quality, selection and fast shipping of products is amazing! Easy Pay really really helps with my budget and I am able to afford higher priced items without incurring finance charges. One suggestion: PLEASE START LISTING ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR FOOD ITEMS! The calorie and carb info would be nice, too. but at least list the ingredients as many people have food allergies & dietary restrictions. i would buy more food products if the the ingredients were listed.
    Love everything!!!!!
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I love this network. makes life easy
  • Jan 22, 2017
    I feel that prices are higher for merchandise and for shipping as well. Most other issues such as merchandise quality and variety are similar to other shopping channels.