QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

06/23/2017
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 6143 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

love qvc
  • May 12, 2017
    great prices, hopefully great product
  • May 12, 2017
    PVC is the best! You can't beat the quality of the products.
    its the best
  • Apr 30, 2017
    May 12, 2017
    Very good prices and easy pay makes it very affordable!
  • May 12, 2017
    Exciting items, easy pays fun shopping.
  • May 12, 2017
    I love ordering from QVC. The quality of all of their items is wonderful and have always been satisfied with whatever I've ordered. I also like the convenience of shopping from home and that it's delivered right to my door!!
  • May 12, 2017
    I have shopped with QVC for over 20 years. I am usually pleased with my purchases and if do return an item there is no hassel
  • Apr 22, 2017
    May 11, 2017
    So far everything I ordered from QVC has been satisfying.
    Tourthts
  • May 11, 2017
    Like to see more free shipping
    Love it!
  • May 02, 2017
    QVC has cool stuff and offer fast shipping
    May 11, 2017
  • May 11, 2017
    I love that QVC emailed me about their event for the sheets i ordered.
  • May 11, 2017
    I love the show. No other compares. Their return policy is great.
  • May 11, 2017
    QVC is the site I can count on for what I've ordered to be delivered as promised. I have never had a problem with an order that wasn't satisfactorly resolved through their customer service. I am willing to pay higher prices if necessary to buy from QVC over other sites.
  • May 11, 2017
    Can't wait to received these PJ's! I have a set of Isaacs PJ's with shorts and I LOVE them!
  • May 11, 2017
    I really like QVC Selections are great and prices are awesome. I always find what I am looking for at very good price.
    Been shopping with QVC many years. I love QVC
  • May 11, 2017
    I love shopping with QVC, I've only had to return three items and that was due to sizing. Have always gotten good items and will continue to shop