QVC Reviews

07/31/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13502 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jul 19, 2014
    I was surprised that I had to pay tax. Other online shopping does not require this if you place your order online.Also, I chose flex pay and none of the summary pages told me exactly what I was paying today. It showed the full price I spoke to a representative and he said as long as I chose flex options. It would be ok. I,d really likely to know immediately what I owe.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The website could be a little easier to navigate. When I was contemplating checkout for a computer desktop tower I wanted to instead look for a computer monitor on QVC. It was only a minor inconvenience mentally to be unsure of my checkout process keeping the information already inputed if I left the the checkout process/page to continue my shopping. The likely reason I had any reservations was because the referenced page didn't have a "continue shopping" or similar icon/link to convey a fluid user interface. BUT, I will say that when I left the checkout page and later returned most or all of my information was still available. This was a definite plus for me because I only had to input the information once. Thank you.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I can't wait to receive this item because it is going to give me so many uses and creative ideas to decorate my home and office! Great idea QVC (Kringle Express Seasonal Photo Lamp with 16 Inserts)!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I'm a QVC disciple, just love the easy-pay option- best way to get the hottest items at affordable prices.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    First time at this. But saw this toy for my granddaughter and thought wow she would love this so grandma got it. LOL
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Have always had positive shopping experience with QVC
    Love shopping QVC for the Holidays
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Easy to shop from and videos of lots of products, shop online, over phones, and from ipads! great recipes for cooking products which I purchased before!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Always enjoy shopping for interesting items of quality and value.
    Love the products.
    I Love QVC
  • Jul 18, 2014
    It was a fun and easy on line shopping experience.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love QVC!! I have loved everything I've bought on line. I really love .Christmas in July.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love the convenient shopping and easy payments plans.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great place to shop. Good products at great prices.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    It was easy to order as I already had the numbers from "Christmas in July from the TV.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    They sell very good useable products and delivery is quick. Also it's a good return policy in case it doesn't work out. Nice people that answer the order line too.
    Jul 18, 2014
    This cupcake pan is great and the divider is a nice plus. Shipping was fast too.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I love the variety and ease of ordering
    Jul 19, 2014