QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

11/17/2017
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9292 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Oct 31, 2017
    Wish you had more free shipping
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Purchasing items from QVC is always a breeze
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Shopping with qvc is fun,
    Love QVC
  • Oct 31, 2017
    QVC products are usually of very high quality, which is important as it saves in not having to make returns.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Haven't always been satisfied with services from qvc.
    I like QVC
  • Oct 31, 2017
    QVC is the friendly, fast and 100% quality way to go!
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Love QVC
    Love QVC!!!
  • Oct 31, 2017
    I shop on QVC all the time. I love their products and prices.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    I love QVC, especially Denim & Co. It truly is quality, value and convenience. The convenience part is especially good since I became a senior and it is more difficult for me to get to the mall.
    Love it
  • Oct 31, 2017
    i love shopping at qvc, the products are exactly as they describe them to be, the timing of shipping is great and the quality of items is great, easy shopping online.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    nice tv site, good info, some nice bargains
    Oct 31, 2017
    I have not used the product yet, so am waiting to give as a gift
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Oct 31, 2017
    I did receive order after I called Customer Support. There was a glitch in computer system and my order was notshipped. Customer Support Rep said package was to be delivered on 10/25/17. I did not receive package, butreceived email stating there was a computer error and order had been shipped. I received package on Saturday, October 28, 2017. We have ordered other items from QVC and this is the first time I have had to call.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Struggled with the check out today; although not usually an issue
  • Oct 31, 2017
    QVC is a very relaxing, convenient and expedient way to shop. Thank you for bringing my shopping to my living room.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    I love shopping on QVC. Variety of merchandise and best prices. Customer Service is amazing if I need to call.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    thank you for offering the best service
  • Oct 31, 2017
    I'm excited to try on my new clothes! This is the first time buying clothes after the birth of my son 4 weeks ago! I've been watching QVC since my last trimester and love the quality and style of clothes.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Some of the prices are way too high. Like LOGO for example. I love her clothing but I just can't afford $70 and $80 dollars for tops. I tend to go more to Denim and Co. because they have more reasonable pricing.