QVC Reviews

08/31/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10319 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Aug 31, 2015
    Enjoy watching different programs - mostly interested in kitchen items
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I do most of my shopping at QVC... Love QVC !!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Have been shopping at QVC for years. Have bought jewelry and electronics. Love the products. I find them to be of high quality and they wear well.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love QVC!! will always shop there.
    easy for me
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Thank you for carrying products I like: Wen, Josie Maran, specific jewelry designers
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I'm alway happy with QVC, with this order however I was really dissapointed that I couldn't order the color I wanted. I did use a live chat to confirm, the rep was very nice and helpful
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I've loved shopping with QVC because it's very convenient for me since I don't have time to shop in stores. I work 12-14 hour shifts 3-4 days a week and I am very tired after those shifts .
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I have always loved shopping with QVC, products are superb, I am never disappointed. When I have had to return an item it is due to my error, size of clothing, shoe size. I will always be a faithful and happy shopper to QVC. I would also like to add that the Customer Service is one of the best out there, that is also very important to me. I highly recommend QVC to all my family and friends. I have also been able to create numerous customers for QVC due to Wen, I have lost count how many people I have shared a little Wen with and they are now hooked. Thanks for everything QVC, you rock!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Shop, shop, shop! Love to shop!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Very happy with all my purchases
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I like Carolyn Pollack's jewellery and look forward to receiving these.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    i like qvc. they have some great pruducts but it can be pricey.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at your site but I do feel sometimes the shipping charges are a bit much. Thank you for asking.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Avec is accurate in product details and ordering is made easy.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love...love...been shopping at QVC since they started...Go to for Christmas shopping...Easy pay makes it possible to buy things I normally couldn't.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I've always had amazing experiences with QVC. Easy to order, website is uber user-friendly, good prices, couldn't do this without easy-pay...its all good!
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Really enjoy watching David and look forward to receiving my order.
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Jun 29, 2015
    hoping item I order is wonderful
    Aug 31, 2015
    product was what I wanted, thank you.