QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

06/24/2017
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 6068 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jun 24, 2017
    I love shopping with QVC. They have high quality merchandise at great prices.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I love QVC. Clothes are amazing from all the designers. Wish I could get QVC2.
    love it
  • Jun 24, 2017
    QVC offers the ease of shopping online, while offering wonderful products. Their customer service has always been A grade!
  • Jun 17, 2017
    Love shopping at QVC.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Almost 20 years ago, I laughed when I found out people were purchasing from T.V.Not any more. 99% of my clothes come from QVC. I do so for the QUALITY in the merchandise offered. Their clothes are better than Nordstrom's and Macy's.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    The shipping is a killer.....Amazon does a much better job at eliminating shipping costs with their Prime concept. I wish QVC would come up with a better deal for consumers. I used to shop QVC much more but I tend to use Amazon now.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    have shopped for awhile do not think anything of placing an order anytime great satisfaction
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I love QVC products and easy pay.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    QVC is my shopping lifeline to the outside world! I love the convenience of shopping online, the variety and quality of the products, and using easy pay if I choose! Thank you QVC for making my life easier!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I love qvc. I love the host/hostess on the air there amazing. My favorite in David and Dan. They are the reason I am hooked on QVC.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Love the QVC experience-from the quality of the products to the pricing!
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I enjoy online shopping since I have MS and can't get out to shop
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I like QVC as I have a teenage daughter and a daughter in college so their wants sometimes exceeds what I can give. However, with QVC easy payments I can afford to treat them every now and then.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    QVC is the best for online shopping. Their products are high quality and I have never had an issue with anything I have ever purchased through them.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 24, 2017
    Overwhelmed by the high quality of this item.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    Jun 24, 2017
    One shoe strap was much larger than the other. I returned for a replacement and am still waiting.
    love love love it
  • Jun 24, 2017
    This Perricone line is SUPER expensive, but I want to see if it really works. If so, it will be worth it. If not, well, I'm sending it back because it's a lot of money.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I shop at QVC all the time, shoes, handbags, clothing, food etc etc.