QVC Reviews

09/03/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10334 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Sep 2, 2015
    Items are shipped quickly and are of high quality.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    QVC convinces me that I need anything and everything they're currently selling - hence now I'm broke but have chocolate covered pretzels that will make me fat and a clean house. Thanks!!!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Very good website, I do almost all of my purchases online.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Really like In The Kitchen With David. Never miss his shows.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Looks like a great product.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Quick and easy. Hoping for great quality.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I wanted a Deco Breeze fan for a few years now. The option to pay in 3 installments made it possible.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love shopping on QVC. The combination of seeing clothing and home goods on TV, and following along on my laptop, gives me such a broad sense of the items I'm interested in. Once Ive checked out, then the anticipation kicks in, and I LOVE anticipation! When I arrive home to packages, it's almost like someone has sent me gifts, and I can't wait to see what's inside. (I very often have forgotten exactly what I ordered.) It's a very elongated and satisfying purchase experience.
    great place to shop
    I like them.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    i love QVC. everything about it. just love to watch david.
    great prices great service
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Shopping through QVC is easy, affordable, and fun!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I love to shop on QVC, they have great prices, lots of new items daily. And of course those easy payments are an added bonus.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I LOVE QVC the fact that they have easy pay is really nice and the merchandise are things that not everybody has. I had to promise my husband that I would not order anymore this year, That is how nice their things are. I get myself in trouble with my buying (ha) The quality of the product is very good the customer care are friendly and if you have to exchange something it is so easy just mail it back no questions asked! I am going to use several of my purchases for Christmas gifts and even that, I order now and if I don't like it I have till January to return them. I can't say enough about QVC!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    One of the boxes was slightly damaged and the item in the box received a small dent which I'm assuming happened during shipping but I'm still happy with the product. Maybe better packaging could've prevented the dent??
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Usually watch them on tv but couldn't sleep tonight
    Sep 2, 2015
    My first order wasn't received but they quickly replaced my order in a timely manner and was very polite and great customer service. I will definitely be ordering from QVC AGAIN.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    QVC has been an excellent shopping resource for my family over the years. The easy pay option makes it much more affordable for us to purchase items, which allows us to obtain even more items! When we have had to return an item, we have never had an issue. Their staff is very polite and courteous towards their customers. And they have high quality products that work well with my family.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I appreciate the products I have purchased from QVC. Most of the time they are just perfect. Whenever they are not I have found that customer service to be quite helpful and generally returns are easily made. I would like to see a greater variety of items showcased as it seems there are fewer vendors than in previous years and many items that are no longer available. All in all, it is a convenient way to shop.
    Sep 2, 2015
    I have been a customer for many years. I appreciate the convenience and variety of items that QVC offers. Generally my purchases have been as described, but on the occasions when they are not, I have found that their customer service has been quite helpful. The return process is easy. The one thing I find concerning is the lack of tracking on some the items I have recently ordered, also when returning items tracking is not available. The last item I returned was a piece of jewelry which was not inexpensive. Waiting for notification that it had arrived with no tracking either way, was not good. I hope that QVC will do something about this. Other than that, I have no complaints! I am looking forward to receiving my next purchases!