QVC Reviews

08/31/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 15094 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Aug 31, 2014
    I have been greatly satisfied with the service and products I have received from QVC
  • Aug 31, 2014
    very easy to purchase and good prices
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Wish my last purchase had flexpay!!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    No comment. I have have been a customer for over 20 years.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love qvc products.I really enjoy speaking to the reps,they are very helpful and always very pleasant.Furthermore,the return policy is excellent.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    This was so easy and I love the easy pay feature. I am a QVC customer for life.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love it just wish there were more sales
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Shopping was pretty easy. I just wish there were more pictures of the products I looked at.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I am always satisfied with QVC's service.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    easy shopping venue and great special buys are wonderful!!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I trust the products I order from QVC. QVC stands behind all of the products they present.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Qvc has also been a top notch organization to buy from.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    love it!! the easy pay allows me to to buy items that I normally would not be able to afford
  • Aug 31, 2014
    shipping charging are definitely of concern to me
  • Aug 31, 2014
    QVC have always been a clean and out front merchant (unlike HSM). Everything that I have gotten from QVC is always as expected and there is no fine print. QVC,...keep on doing what you do and you will always have a customer here.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I loved the presentation on tv and all of the comments that I was able to read from women who have used their products.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have been shopping with QVC for quite a few years. Their service is great, and most of the products are top quality. As with any company, I occasionally get something I'm not satisfied with, but not very often. Great place to shop !
  • Aug 31, 2014
    more items with free shipping please
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great selection and payment options. More people should shop QVC!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Can't wait to shop with u during the holidays