QVC Reviews

07/26/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 9681 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jul 26, 2015
    I love the Easy Pay option. It helps pay for high priced items without being charged interest on my credit card.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    love the payment options have had great customer service also
  • Jul 26, 2015
    i enjoy shopping with QVC, however there should be more items on easy pay.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I have always had good luck withQVC
  • Jul 26, 2015
    So much to buy love everything
    love qvc..shopped with qvc since day 1....great products...great value
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I am a new addict to QVC. The past two months alone I have set my dr for different shows while I'm at work and every morning I check the schedule for the day to make sure I don't miss out on anything good! So happy my grandmother showed me this network. The easy pay options make it affordable to start saving gifts for my family this hiloday season. Thanks QVC!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Good products, good service and convenient to use. Have purchased numerous products and have been happy with all of the purchases. Will continue to use QVC in the future for both personal and gifts for friends and family.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Buy from them all the time!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love the prices and high quality of products
    Awesome like always
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love QVC!!! I have been very satisfied with everything I've ordered and have recommended QVC to many friends before they make retail store purchases. I travel a lot so the convenience is very important to me. I have also used it to purchase gifts for friends and family and had it shipped directly to them. WOW...no standing in line to mail these out at the post office or other shipping places. Sometimes I just turn to QVC to see what is going on since everyone seems to have such a great time. Have my favorites but enjoy many of the hosts. Thank you QVC!!!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The piece to return items is too expensive
  • Jul 26, 2015
    love qvc great merchant policies
    good products and prices
  • Jul 26, 2015
    This is the fastest I have ever made any online order. It was very quick and efficient. Thank you so much.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love QVC! Disappointed this order is waitlisted.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    great site, great customer service
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    ive been shopping with qvc for a couple of years now. I have never been disappointed!!!
    Jul 26, 2015
    So grateful to be able to order sample products in order to try different ones! Without having to pay full price and not like it and have to send it back.