QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

02/18/2018
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10928 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Feb 18, 2018
    I find that QVC has a lot of merchandise that I can use in and around the house. And the prices are very reasonable. And I love that I have the option to pay in one payment or flex pay. I love love love QVC.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    As always, purchasing from QVC was an easy & simple process.
  • Jan 31, 2018
    Love the QVC program and the website as well. Online ordering is a breeze. Ordered alot of items for Christmas and was pleased with delivery and the quality of all items. Minimal returns from any and all vendors, and recommend QVC to all my family and friends.
    Feb 18, 2018
  • Feb 18, 2018
    I have been extremely pleased with all my purchases, the ease of shipping them and how quickly I receive them ,,,, Thank you very much QVC!
  • Feb 18, 2018
    It great accept you have to be fast
  • Feb 18, 2018
    I always find specialty items that I'm looking for at great prices. Over the years I've also purchased collection items and I love the fact that I can come back and add to my collection.
  • Jan 31, 2018
    I have ordered many items from QVC, and have always been happy with the orders and how very quick and easy it is to call, give your representatives my order and know that it is on the way. Always excited to get what I ordered.
    Feb 18, 2018
    Easy, efficient and pleasant
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Highly competitive pricing and the 4 pay option is a significant benefit , from a budgeting standpoint, which I was initially unaware of.
    Great company.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    I like the convenience of shopping online
  • Feb 18, 2018
    I love everything fro, QVC, especially this new scrub daddy spomge for the bathroom with a holder.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Love shopping on QVC. I have never been disappointed.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Always a good experience.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Love the free shipping options from QVC...that is the only time I make a purchase.
    LOVE QVC !!!
  • Feb 18, 2018
    I absolutely love QVC. I really enjoy watching in the Kitchen with David. They have such useful and practical items for everyday use.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Great selections, however, some of their prices are quite high. The price of my purchase is comparative to other retailers.
  • Feb 18, 2018
    Love to watch qvc. Great prices. Got the vitamix blender this morning. Hopefully this is going to b great. Got the pressure washer last Thursday. Hopefully this is going to b great as well.