QVC Reviews

08/21/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 14273 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Aug 21, 2014
    Product was sold out and I'm on a wait list. Sending Buffalo NY's Sahlen's hot dogs to my sister in Denver, CO. She grew up in Buffalo and hasn't had them in about 3 years. Always tells me you can't get a good hot dog anywhere in CO. I'm so glad QVC offered them.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love, Love, Love QVC. ALways shop here. Easy Pay makes it easy for me to have great things.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I like the selection and the prices
    Love love love QVC.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    QVC has always been a reliable source for online purchases.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love QVC. I'm a believer.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I usually buy only Temp-tations.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    sometimes they get great stuff & sometimes not....the returns are not so easy
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I have loved everything that I have ordered
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love your prices. Love the easy pay options
  • Aug 21, 2014
    qvc is the best home shopping network ever.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love being able to prepare dinner parties from my computer.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I had a lot of trouble trying to log in and reset my password. I tried for about 3 days until I was successful.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    love Qvc and will always order something at some point!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love all their products & shop frequently
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love QVC! Have been shopping with them for decades. Whenever I see a product I like while I'm out at the mall, I check it out first on QVC before buying anyplace else.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Thanks for carrying vegan potstickers! It is difficult for vegans to find prepared foods that taste good!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    qvc is usually very dependable
  • Aug 5, 2014
    insignificant problems with (very)old registration information.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    When I ordered the Blisslights by phone, I told the agent that I had been reading the reviews and learned that some customers were receiving last year's model which have a range of only 25 feet and the new model has a range of 50 feet. I told I her I wanted to make sure I received this year's new model. She proceeded to tell me that they are shipped by the manufacture and had no control over it. Sure enough I got last year's model and had to return it. For the first time I'm very dissappointed.