QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

02/23/2018
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 10386 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Feb 22, 2018
    I always enjoy shopping at Q.V.C. knowing I'm getting the best deal for my money and the Easy pay makes it guiltless and carefree. What will usually push me over the edge to purchase is when free shipping is available.
  • Feb 04, 2018
    Educational, Entertaining, and Easy (The 3 Es)
    It's all good!
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Always a good experience. Reasonable prices, great selection, and easy to return if there are issues
    Love shopping QVC!!
  • Feb 22, 2018
    I find QVC's prices are higher than their competitor. There lack of easy pay on many items is a deterrent for shopping. I only bought the items today because I know they carry them. I use to be an avid QVC shopper, but now I only shop there for special items.
    Love QVC
  • Feb 05, 2018
    I feel everything I buy from QVC is of high quality and if for some reason I need to return an item, I know it will be handled in a professional manner with no issues.
    Feb 22, 2018
    I received the wrong ring shape in the setting but before I had a chance to request a replacement, QVC emailed saying they made a mistake and would be sending the correct style out in April and that I did not need to return the incorrect ring. I feel that is amazing customer service!
  • Feb 04, 2018
    Shopping at QVC is fun, easy, and economical.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Shipping charges add up and are almost not worth the sale price
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Very clear, concise checkout process and lots of thorough information on the site to help me to make an informed decision about ny purchase (details, reviews, videos, etc). I also think its a great value for the money. Love the priduct selection although I wish yiu carried Apple iphones as well.
    I love This site I visit it often
  • Feb 06, 2018
    Always a positive experience, great quality, prices and ease of ordering
    Feb 22, 2018
    QVC is great, haven’t had opportunity to try out product yet
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Love seeing the clothing on models to get a better idea of how they will look on my body type. Appreciate that they have models of varying heights and weights and not the typical fashion magazine ultra thin, super tall models.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Use the Plus-Sized Models in EVERY clothing show.Utilize Craig Smith more for product demonstrations -- he is knowledgeable & fun to watch.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    I like shopping with QVC.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Experience excellent and customer service outstanding
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Use the Plus-Sized Models in EVERY clothing show. Utilize Craig Smith more. He's a fun product presenter who also is quite knowledgeable.
    Feb 22, 2018
    Can't afford to return stuff to you as return shipping is much to expensive. I will not order from QVC again
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Great experience, quick and easy
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Price is too high... Bad website design.