QVC Reviews

12/04/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10870 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2016 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

QVC is excellent
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I love qvc! They made purchasing on a budget easy and returns are simple but rarely necessary.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Love QVC because of EasyPay and their great selection. Exclusive items on well known brands such as colors not found elsewhere, or accessories that arent available when you shop at the stores, or even at the brands own website! The hosts describe the items well so you feel comfortable buying without actually seeing an item in person. Then there's their good return policy which also helps should the purchase not be what you expect, or some other reason why you arent happy with the purchase. I could go on because there are other great reasons i like shopping QVC. I definitely recommend to others.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Love QVC - always find things I want/need. Pricing is competitive and delivery fast. They are always up-to-date on products across the board. Have shopped QVC for years!
  • Dec 4, 2016
    QC s my place to sho for Kitce items
  • Dec 4, 2016
    QVC has always been a good experience!
    everything was nice
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I love shopping with QVC. Our family struggles often financially and come Xmas & birthdays its pretty hard to have alot of money at one time for all the presents. When QVC runs the easy pay specials it always works out that there are some things that are on our kids wishlists. They make it possible for our kids and our family to have a Merry Christmas. Thanks QVC. Happy Holidays!
  • Dec 4, 2016
    qvc is great. Wonderful products at excellent prices. Will definitely be making more purchases in the future.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Love QVC, a lifesaver gor a working Mom on a budget
  • Dec 4, 2016
    great items such a variety and I love the daily specials
    Very easy and convienent
    Love easy pay
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I've never had any issues with QVC. I've been with them almost from their start.
    Like their specials
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I love QVC because of the easy pay but did not like that I had to pay shipping for each item.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    QVC is fantastic!
    Dec 4, 2016
    I Love QVC! Everything my family and I have ordered throughout the years has always arrived earlier than the original delivery date. The products are outstanding! When we have needed help with something in particular customer service has always been fantastic!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    My mom and I have been QVC shoppers for a long time,,,,,,,I think my mom is addicted!
    I know I can always count on QVC
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Have always received excellent service and very good quality from QVC.