RacingUSA.com Reviews

01/19/2017
RacingUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. RacingUSA.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 321 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RacingUSA.com

2016 Platinum

RacingUSA.com Rating

More About RacingUSA.com

Recent Reviews for RacingUSA.com

• Dec 23, 2016
    wish there was overnight shipping
  • Dec 23, 2016
    I really really love this site, they have products I want and love that I can get them. I highly recommend this site and have told people and I will tell even more.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    The shipping was almost as much as the purchased. 7.99 for an orser of 9 something . That may scare some people away from ordering small order. Thank you
  • Dec 21, 2016
    My previous order was cancelled due to cancelled production. This product was a good find based on your email.
    nice and easy
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I think that this is a good site to order from especially racing nascar fans!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    U looked everywhere and finally found want I wanted on your site after checking all major retailers. Wish I would have found you sooner. Great, fast, easy experience. I work on a computer all day long and hate online shopping. Your site was quick and easy and I love that.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I love racing merchandise.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    My fiance, like always procrastinated on buying a present for her father. So I figured I'd pay thru the nose getting something here for Christmas in a week. I was very surprised to see that you guaranteed delivery by Christmas at a standard shipping rate. The site was easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for right away. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
  • Dec 14, 2016
    a bit pricey
    Dec 23, 2016
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Dec 23, 2016
    Had purchased 4 sweatshirts for gifts and only sent one. "Said was out of stock" when I ordered on line said there was 11 available. Guess there were issues. Just had surgery in Baltimore and had sent to house in Florida for kids to wrap for me. no time to Christmas shop as I find out only one came. Knew it was too good to be true
  • Dec 9, 2016
    Dec 20, 2016
    This was my first purchase, and have already made two more. Have been using another site for the past few year and have had so much trouble with the delivery of the wrong item or size, and then the 365 day hassle free return is a joke. so glad my son shared your site with me for his Christmas list. Love it.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I think the biggest thing I dislike about racingusa is you change the price of your products too often. I look and it is 69 dollars and 3 hours later it jumps up to 74 dollars, this is very inconvenient and I tend to not buy the product. Having a sale doesn't me hike the price up.
    Dec 19, 2016
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Dec 22, 2016
    OVERTIME ALL MY PURCHASES HAVE BEEN MET WITH 100% SATISFACTION.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I didn't see any sizing information at quick glance; also the shipping date is kind up up in the air..said early Dec; Best designs I've seen for what I was looking for
    Dec 20, 2016
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I quickly found the product that I was looking for from a google search, and i was pleased with the overall selection of products you had! The website is a little dated, but very easy to load on my computer, and I appreciate that. The security of the website did have me worried a little, because there was no separate screens or verification locks that changed from when I started the order to the end of the order.
    Dec 22, 2016
    I am pleased with my products and the overall experience. My only frustration was in the one special order item that I had placed. While it still came in a timely fashion, the shipment date was listed as early December. When I received the first tracking number, I thought it was all in one package. I was not aware that it would be shipped separately until receiving the first package and contacting customer support. The shipment email and even the packing receipt reflected only one package. This is an easy fix. The second package still arrived before Christmas, but too late for my family's ornament exchange, so that was a little frustrating, but it was worth the wait.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    other sites had same product listed at 4x to 6x the price
    Dec 21, 2016
    Jimmie Johnson had just won his 7th championship and most sites were not prepared with his items... I ordered and had this tag within the week. Although the thickness of the plastic was thinner than I thought it would be, it still met my need.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Dec 19, 2016
    I have not seen the item yet, I had to give the package to my wife to wrap up for my Christmas Present, so I can not comment on the quality. It is a 7x Champ license plate frame.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    It would be nice if I could register an account with the site so that I don't have to fill in the information again every time I make a purchase, and also to track previous and pending orders.
    Dec 21, 2016
    Quick response to my sizing inquiry. Excellent quality merchandise, sale pricing can't be beat!