RacingUSA.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

RacingUSA.com Reviews

11/22/2017
RacingUSA.com Ratings and User Reviews. RacingUSA.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 145 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RacingUSA.com

2016 Platinum

RacingUSA.com Rating

More About RacingUSA.com

Recent Reviews for RacingUSA.com

• Oct 10, 2017
    Good company to deal with, good prices, fast delivery & great customer service.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    very easy to buy from
  • Oct 09, 2017
    I love the fact that at racingusa.com thattheir website is super easy to use.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Like ordering from this place
    Oct 07, 2017
    Enjoy order through this site. Hope to get a discount on next order.
    great site
    great on line store
  • Sep 26, 2017
    sorry used to be really great . now not as much selection as before . only reason for order today is only one with hat I have been looking for
    Oct 06, 2017
    wish they where the same company as a few years ago. the have slowly went down hill with there avalibilty and choices
    good experience
  • Oct 04, 2017
    I have always had good success with ordering from here.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Oct 03, 2017
    I didn't receive a tracking number for my order. It's the only thing that I wasn't happy about, but it won't stop me from ordering again from this website.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Disappointed in the selection of light-weight long sleeve shirts. Didn't even have one for Brad fans and only one for Chase fans. :(
  • Oct 01, 2017
    Items were easy to find. Prices and shipping very good.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    Like the selection. Always find what I am looking for.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Excellent ecommerce website. Clear, simple easy to use. Good in stock items ready to ship.
    Sep 30, 2017
    I ordered three Kyle Busch #18: one M&M, one Skittles, and one Snickers. You did NOT provide the Snickers, but a second M&M car. You accepted my order and showed it was available. I'm disappointed and will have to be concerned in any future purchases.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Like all the quality of the products
  • Sep 09, 2017
    very easy to shop here
    Sep 27, 2017
  • Sep 27, 2017
    good site for all the drivers merchandise
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Not very pleased with cost for shipping. Most companies ship free with a certain amount of $$$$ for order.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    This was my first shopping experience with RacingUSA and I was very pleased with my experience. I was happy to find items that are out of stock in other places, and I was also happy to learn that y'all are located in my home state, so I can keep my money in state. I will more than likely return to your site for more purchases. I was also pleased to find that the prices did not jump at all when it came to the 1:24th scale die-cast and apparel.
    Sep 24, 2017