RadiantGUARD Reviews

06/02/2015
RadiantGUARD Ratings and User Reviews. RadiantGUARD is rated 9.9 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

RadiantGUARD Rating

More About RadiantGUARD

Recent Reviews for RadiantGUARD

• May 22, 2015
    real nice customer service.
    Jun 1, 2015
  • May 22, 2015
    Great prices and easy ordering!!
  • May 16, 2015
    Expensive shipping. great product
  • May 11, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    My only disappointment was I thought I was purchasing 1000 sf and I guess my mistake ? I only purchased 500 sf
  • Apr 28, 2015
    This is my first time I'm going to try this product from this merchant but I do have some friends who had recommended this for me which is help me to reduce the cost of my electricity bill in my home, so I will check on this, thank you and the price is very good compare to other stores, the only thing I didn't like to much was the shipping cost $38.00 dollars is pretty high.
    May 6, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    haven't recieved it yet, but hoping for a strong product
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Easy to way to purchase. I can recommend to everyone
  • Apr 6, 2015
    It came down to 2 different products. Radiant Guard and Super R Plus. I don't have the time to do too much research but I have given it some time to make at least a better than a shot in the dark decision. When it came down to it they were virtually a match from what I could uncover. The Radiant Guard was thicker mils. I was also able to find the current price of Radiant barrier w/ shipping to be 11.00 cheaper per roll. Since I was happy with the stats of both and Radiant was better in these two areas I went with it. We shall see how it goes in the near future.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    RadiantGuard, saved me lots of money on this product. I'm installing a metal roof , and the metal company price was double, for this insulation.
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    RadiantGuard was recommended by a user of their product. They were very satisfied.
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Good products
    Mar 30, 2015
    I like the products and the price that they offer, really good!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Very easy site to navigate, I have used Radiant Guard before and will be using it in the future.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    web site easy to use
    Mar 13, 2015
    very fast shipping
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    Great product, met my expectation, consider to buy another roll