RadioShack.com Reviews

07/30/2014
RadioShack.com Ratings and User Reviews. RadioShack.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2183 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
The Shack helps you get it right with the biggest brands and latest products.

RadioShack.com Coupons »

RadioShack.com Rating

More About RadioShack.com

Recent Reviews for RadioShack.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    I like it u guys carry stuff that sometimes its hard to find
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I buy parts from Radio Shack because you can depend they are quality parts. You also have a good selection of parts.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Decent prices and fast shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    i like Radioshack can found anything related with electronics
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I called the store first and the young lady who answered the phone and she was very kind and knowledgeable and stated that I could get the battery sent to my house or for free to the store.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The store associate helped with the items I needed that they could provide and referred me to web only items as well.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Tried to verify the battery was available at your Twin Falls, ID store, not available so ordered on your web site.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I spent several minutes online chat looking for help using the 10% discount for college students and was referred to the 1800 number. Because it was after hours I had to wait for today to call. I was on the phone for 27 minutes being bounced around from dept to dept, receiving no help until I was disconnected. I then attempted to receive help from the online chat once more. This time I was told that Radio Shack would not honor the 10% off college student promo and I would have to go into a store or call in to receive a credit. I will NEVER shop at Radio Shack again.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have always got good stuff and prices at radioshack. I even have a working turntable from 1977
    Always very helpful
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Do not share my information with anyone!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    RS had large selection than walmart and very easy to purchase my item....
  • Jul 30, 2014
    very easy to findthe things you need
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I hope my battery get here quickly
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have always found ANY Radio Shack product to be superior to the next "leading" electronics store. Even when there was fierce competition between Radio Shack and Lafayette Electronics...Radio Shack always came out on top. I know I will not be disappointed with ANYTHING I buy there!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    This is my first time using radioshack online and it was very simple an easy to find exactly what I was looking for. And the prices is very,very good.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    the desoldering iron i ordered is a very handy tool. radio shack should never abandon the electronic sales. hams and hobbyists rely on radio shack for parts for projects.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It would be so much easier if the store just ordered the item for the customer.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Very happy with qualifying for free shipping. Great product!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I found the product I was looking for easily enough, although I had to stop in the store to find out what it was first. I wasn't sure what exactly I was looking for, but I had no trouble finding it once I knew what it was.
    Jul 30, 2014