RadioShack.com Reviews

01/28/2015
RadioShack.com Ratings and User Reviews. RadioShack.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 10/28/2014.
The Shack helps you get it right with the biggest brands and latest products.

RadioShack.com Coupons »

RadioShack.com Rating

More About RadioShack.com

Recent Reviews for RadioShack.com

Dec 3, 2014
    The return shipping charge was almost half the cost of the item, this takes away any motivation to purchase from radio shack again.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Best designed product for my purposes
    Nov 10, 2014
  • Oct 28, 2014
    The products and service are good
    Nov 12, 2014
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I could not find this product anywhere else
    Nov 10, 2014
    This is the only place I could find this product.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Radio Shack needs to go back to it's roots. A full line of consumer electronics, most likey private label (i.e. realistic...) The majority of what radio Shack sells is phones - I can get phones anywhere.
    Nov 23, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    The only place I could find these.
    need better customer service
    Nov 9, 2014
    Horrible customer service my package come all tore up and my antenna was bent and brocken
    Dec 8, 2014
    the product is defective. it will have to be repaired or returned.
    Nov 15, 2014
    I ordered two tvs. The next day I received an email stating that I had cancelled the order - which I hadn't. I called and learned that the items were now out of stock with no ability to order. If the item was not in stock, I should not have been able to order it.
    Nov 11, 2014
    was easy to order and delivery was real fast
    Nov 8, 2014
    Radioshack ran out of stok after I had already purchased an item, and then sent me an email saying that they had canceled my order at my request. When I called customer support to find out what had happened, I had to navigate their terrible menu until I hit a dead end and just yelled customer service into the phone. When I eventually got someone in customer service, I was told that they had run out of stock, at least a dozen other people had called about the same item and problem, and that there was nothing that could be done. I will never shop at Radioshack again. I bought a similar item somewhere else, and now I'm just counting down the days until Radioshack is out of business.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Love Radioshack for its circuits parts, but their battery line leaves more to be desired.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 12, 2014
    Never recieved email saying product had arrived at store as promised. Went to wrong store wasting my time (plus I'm handicapped). When I went to correct store they said I should have received a call from them saying item was delivered - which I did not receive.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Won't judge until product is received.
    Nov 13, 2014
    All went great!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Best price for item, plus free shipping to the store! As a bonus, the store is within walking distance of my house.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    the guy at store said order and payment did not go thru, so I reordered, and ended up paying for 2 orders, and got 2 items.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    Shipping charges excessive; product had to be picked up at store. There is no reason for not sending directly to home. Unlikely to purchase from Radio Shack again.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    The item I purchased was a piece of junk I cannot get to work. Directions are too small to read.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Easy transaction. User friendly site. I appreciate the sales and good values at Radio Shack. I have been a customer of yours for over 20 years time.