Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

07/24/2014
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 458 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Jul 23, 2014
    You have the most amazing deals!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    way better than amazon!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    When my order cimes in ill comment. So far im quite satisfied.
    good with the price
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Will share when i get my first order
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great marketplace with lots of options & re-sellers. It's changed the way I purchase for our business.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    your survey is too long, checkout screen is a bit tricky with too many unclearly stated options.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I just love Rakuten.com!! It used to be Buy.com, but I lost interest with buy.com because their prices that were once low, became high and shipping charges were being added over time. So I just gave up on them and actually went to Amazon.com which I still like, but most of items I have been buying here are way cheaper that Amazon doesn't allow to sell. Mainly E-cig items.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very good experience, haven't used Rakuten/Nuy.com for a long while.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great deal compared to other sites. I get lucky sometimes finding these great deals from here. I hope to be back.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I try not to be an impulse buyer but I subscribe to the newsletter and have actually found several useful computer and household items. I usually sit on the impulse a couple of days before I buy but I've been very pleased with selection, prices, and fulfillment. In the past, I've swapped out Samsung solid state drives for aging hard drives on two MacBook Pros and I just bought a watch repair kit, since I've recently been pressed into service as the family watch repairman. Try getting that done anymore!
    so far--so good
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I COULD NOT GET ONTO THE BANK FOR A MASTER CARD VERY PAIN IN THE --------------------------
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Thank you for the Superpoints. I appreciate it so much!
    Jul 21, 2014
    I was amazed with the speed of delivery. I ordered in the A.M. and received the product the next afternoon.
  • Jul 14, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Fast,Simple, and inexspensive.
    Great experience,no hassles
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I ordered from your site and the seller never sent me an email confirmation. I tried to contact the seller with the information your site provided and all my emails were sent back. I cancelled my original order and had to order through another company. Very disappointed. Please update the seller contact info...
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I got an email telling me that the product will arrive Monday or Tuesday. I got it the Saturday before...
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I liked a daily deal that was advertized on my android phone. Unfortunately, I could not get more information from the add. That made it hard for me to make the purchase. Please make the path from daily add to checkout cart easier.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Quality is good and product includes a few extras, such as 2 ways to hang the light (and still easy to change the battery). I couldn't find this product at local hardware superstore.