Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

05/05/2015
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 436 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• May 4, 2015
    One of my all-time favorite shopping sites
    Found you on ebates.
  • May 4, 2015
    search engine weak looked for fish finder and got no results then got thousands for same article ascreen protector
  • May 4, 2015
    My only concern was that I found the website buttons to be difficult to use. They did not always respond when I clicked on them, or responded slowly, resulting in me clicking multiple times and then having to correct my order. That said, I thought the price was very good.
    Give me the 20$ prize,don't let me down
  • May 3, 2015
    Great Product and good price
  • May 3, 2015
    Not much to say but, it was pleasant an easy
  • May 2, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the enormous selection available on Rakuten. I am pleased with this purchase.
  • May 2, 2015
    Wasn't clear where to enter promo code and did not appear until last frame, so was confusing.
    good & quick
  • May 2, 2015
    The prices are really unbeataable, but Rakuten's US/NA store seriously lacks coupons code vouchers, etc their other country sites offer a much sleeker and gorgeous interface as well as weekly coupons for 10 or 15% off anything in the store. But arguably after currency conversion Rakuten's US / North America store is still cheaper than other of their country stores.
  • May 1, 2015
    I like the fact that the web site didn't time out.
  • May 1, 2015
    Easy, perfect. Thank you
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Not a big selection on canning supplies. they should pursue merchants.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    Overall experience was excellent. I found what I wanted and completed my purchase without any problems.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Love this store...great prices with good comp's
    May 1, 2015
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Good secure.highly recommended
    May 2, 2015
    Secured website good services production in most quality highly recommended
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    A flawless experience.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good experience, will do this again.
    May 3, 2015
  • Apr 19, 2015
    On my second attempt I was able to place the order. First try resulted in problems with quantity button. No matter what I tried I could not get it to accept and place just 1 item. It kept placing it for 2, then 8----I went to church, came home, ate lunch and decided to try my luck---YIPPEEE, now my grandson will have his GREEN VEST AND BOWTIE to wear at his graduation--HOPEFULLY!