Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

11/26/2014
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 516 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Nov 26, 2014
    Thanks for the great service!
    I love their variety.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great prices and product selection
  • Nov 25, 2014
    remains to be seen first time using the site. Price was great hopefully the product lives up to my expectation
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Excellent selection of products in multiple categories
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I appreciate the quick and easy way I was able to place my order. The web page seemed a little cluttered. Otherwise everything was great
    have a nice day!!!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Great prices and very easy ordering
  • Nov 24, 2014
    One of my favorite online retailers.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Shopping here is always so easy!
    I like your pries
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I am overall happy with this site and I will keep buying stuff from here.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Great place to shop. Have recommended to family and friends.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    It makes easy for me to shop online for the equipment I need..
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Have more deals on electronic, i usually search for a product on all major online shopping sites and where ever i found the less price or good specification i buy from there only.
    Nov 24, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I have a good feeling about Rakuten, and I'll now look here first when shopping.
    Nov 26, 2014
    I bought from Rakuten for two reasons: (1) the Free Shipping, and (2) the $30 discount for opening a credit card through them. This made all the difference to me.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 25, 2014
    The tracking number for the item ordered did not work, and delivery took slightly longer than expected. Other than that everything was fine.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I wish there was more info on shipping such as tracking number and delivery date.
    Nov 24, 2014
  • Nov 5, 2014
    nice fast checkout
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I could not use PayPal through this site.
    Nov 22, 2014