Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

07/01/2015
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 308 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2015.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Jun 30, 2015
    Everything went as exected.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great products and pricing.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    love this site. loyal customer from buy.com
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great One Stop Shopping Experience. Easy Shopping Interface. Well Defined and self explanatory
  • Jun 26, 2015
    It was difficult to purchase as a guest
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great shopping experience online....
  • Jun 26, 2015
    will be hapy if I get my expired points back
  • Jun 26, 2015
    It was good, but it is a little difficult to find the product.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Really good deals and easy to use
    user-friendly website, reasonable price
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Love the prices. thank you.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I really enjoy this site. They have a great selection of many different options from electronics (my primary), to clothing, equipment etc. I try to tell everyone about this site.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Nice shot!My first purchase with Rkuten.com
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have purchased other items from Rakuten and have never had any issues with service or product reliability.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great price for Duracell batteries!! I will never buy batteries at Wal-mart again!!
    Jun 30, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    An overall good experience.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    TERRIFIC COMPANY WITH AMAZING SERVICE.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    The reason I did not rate my shopping experience highly is that I could not enter a billing address in Canada, even though I have a U.S. dollar VISA card and the SHIPPING ADDRESS is in the U.S. I ended up using my sister's VISA card to make the purchase.
    Jun 26, 2015
    The seller, "aj madison", listed and sold me an iPod Shuffle that it did not have in stock. (The color of the iPod was different than advertised.) After contacting Rakuten.com for assistance, I waited 3 days to hear form aj madison. The email I received was not what any consumer would expect from a reputable online vendor. It had no salutation at the beginning, and no name block at the closing. It was as if I was dealing with somebody on Craigslist. Whoever composed the email offered me a refund, but provided no details concerning where to return the iPod, or how the cost of the return shipping would be covered. In the end, I reluctantly decided to keep the item. This was my first experience shopping with Rakuten.com. It will also be my last.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Great site, fast and accurate. I never go wrong shopping Rakuten.com.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    description of item incomplete. Could not tell whetherr sesame seeds were white or black
    Jun 25, 2015
    item received not as pictured. Refund with no difficulty and quickly.