Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

02/09/2016
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 392 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Feb 8, 2016
    This is a really good website with good offers.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love shopping on Rakuten. Everything is well organized and the checkout process is seamless! The fact that each purchase is back by Google's Trusted Stores program is a huge plus too!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    First time buyer so will wait to see how it turns out.
    I ENJOY SHOPPING HERE
  • Feb 6, 2016
    No shipping charge was the reason I chose you.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    rakuten has great prices on items that I like to buy
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It was OK. Nothing to brag about. Hard to sign up since they don't give the parameters for the password.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Extremely easy check out process and enjoyable experience overall.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I first purchased a Dyson vacuum that I love. I can't wait to get my new items.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Easy to use site. good price for the item I am looking for.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great deals and nearest competition wasn't close for the items I wanted. Was tempted to buy other things because the deals were so awesome.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    you should take responsibility for all purchases if need to be return
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I will let you know after I receive my order. I received a confirmation on my original order but then today got an email saying there was a problem but not sure why. So I reordered again the same item and I will see if there are any issues.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Carries imported products with fast North American shipping, as opposed to being shipped from China/Taiwan.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I like the shopping selection though I find I can get better prices elsewhere. Free Shipping is important if I order online. Many items seemed to rely on a picture only which is bad when some are misleading. I also saw a Delta Dryden coat hook for 250 dollars which was most certainly listed wrong. These difficulties make me hesitant.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I've found Rakuten to be a good place to find reasonably priced equipment from a wide variety of suppliers. I've purchased items for both my business and my home and have always been satisfied with my purchases.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Easy to navigate the site and I love the wide array of products.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    This is by far the sexiest site of this nature I have come by. I shop everywhere, and this is one of the best!
    Feb 1, 2016
    Rakuten seems to want to be a middle man, but nothing more. They are slow in returning emails, and their help usually is to the tune of "contact the merchant yourself, dude, you're out of luck".
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Wonderful experience and best price compared to all other online merchants.
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    You should have stayed with the original buy.com name... Much easier to remember. I know it 'rolls over' on-line, but Rakuten also sounds 'foreign' to some people.
    Feb 1, 2016