Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

07/30/2014
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 454 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Jul 30, 2014
    So far, Rakuten has been my go to for my usual online purchases, before Amazon or anywhere else. Just surprised I didn't hear about this site earlier.
    will shop again
    Very easy to shop.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    comparison and effective filter option required
  • Jul 28, 2014
    first time purchasing from the site, i was considering the type of product i purchased for some time but never purchased because i always found the ones i found to be too expensive. this was almost half off, so i thought it was worth a go, and i look forward to trying it.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great web site and great concept. i love it
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Team,I feel Rakuten is still behind newegg or tigerdirect in terms of prices and deals.
    Well conceived experience
    Thanks for your kindness
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I am very happy knowing Rakuten.com Shopping and also satisfied with this shopping. Thanks a lot.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    easy to orders the items.
    nice place to buy from
  • Jul 27, 2014
    this is my first buy at rakuten.com. I hope I will receive exactly what I ordered and on time. if that happen I will tell my friends about this company and how good they are with the service
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Keep up the good work Rakuten.com!!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I think the message about getting 30.00 discount for registering as a customer is misleading---I did that and did not receive the discount. The message appeared at the bottom of the checkout page when I was checking out as a guest. I went all the way back and registered and re-entered my purchase information and did not have a discount at check out. Very disappointing
  • Jul 22, 2014
    k
    Jul 28, 2014
    Order Number: 75216941the product less 24 hours fell apart!...I do not recommend this seller to anyone
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    the paret I ordered was missing one of the two black rubber gaskets - when I e-mailed this information - the reply was sorry we are busy
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I'm satisfied with the product that I purchase and overall shopping experience was great!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I have purchased this product from Rakuten before and was quite satisfied. I also have ordered a few other items before including a massage table which is very good quality.
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Rakuten.com is realy diffrent and great to deal with and they alwais have a great special deals.
    Jul 26, 2014