Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

10/21/2014
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 497 reviews.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Oct 16, 2014
    Love to do business with Rakuten.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Your web site dropped my connection six times. And four times when I tried to check out, it would add another item, but would not allow me to check out four of the same item in cart, but no checkout. Finally had to teave the site and start all over.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Shopping at Rakuten has always been a good experience.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    i like design.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Rakuten Rocks. Never get rid of the point system.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Send me a survey to answer after I get the product. Then I can give a more complete one. Would have liked move views of this cover, inside, if it has a stand, does it have sleep ability?
  • Oct 14, 2014
    This shopping experience was very easy and I would definitely come back again. Thanks.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Rakuten.com is always my first search for business and personal needs. The only issue I have is the transition of billing. I feel improvement is needed in this area (Credit card)
    great experience of shopping
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I'm very Satisfied with my purchase by Rakuten.com, and I want continiun purchasing by Rakuten.com
  • Oct 13, 2014
    they cancelled my first order. If they cancell another one they will never get my business again. I am an amazon seller. We get severly punished by amazon if an order is late or cancelled. I dont understand why they could not call me so i could clear up the problem..
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great experience, I love it.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    KEEP IT UP. PAY THE GEEKS THAT KEEP IT RUNNING.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Have never had any problems with any of my orders. this makes shopping for gifts or anything else so easy
    Oct 15, 2014
    Loved all the products received, best place to get electronics and get it quickly.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    The product I have buy is not displaying wireless feature but on product company's it display that the product has wireless connect features. Secondly, I need to confirm with the seller but I could not find the seller contact information. I have click on help center and find the video for how to find the seller's contact information but on actual website it does not exist. Please upgrade your website and visual web help.
    Oct 13, 2014
    I find only one option to contact customar care and that is by email. Their is no option to talk on phone. I have to request to call me back. Now I am not available all the time on the phone. So their must be some number that I can call them directly at my suitable time.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    rakuten is one of the best places to shopping online
    Oct 14, 2014