Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

08/21/2014
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 408 reviews.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global ecommerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment complete with sharing and discovery functions great prices fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Aug 4, 2014
    This place is where I come to get all my electronic need for cases for my tablets. Chargers, headphones, anything that I may need at an amazing price and the shipping is great. and they always have the product you may want
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I was given only 2day or 1 day shipping option. Would have like other less expensive options.
    I like the site
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Awesome finds!! So glad this site came up i my google search for earrings!! Will be using it for a lot of products in the future!
    Your sight is a amazing
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Rakuten.com provided convenient shopping interface for finding a product as needed. Checkout procedure was clear and easy to use.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    My favorite website I always check this website first before any purchase and they always have the best prices.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Excellent prices and great products...Always
    Speed Shipping :)
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I check their site first before I buy anything from anywhere. They always have the best prices and I think their shipping is second to none.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Easy to shop and easy to find everything
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Enjoyable shopping experience....but checkout was tedious
  • Jul 31, 2014
    very good way to buy those things that i need
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The site is easy to use. I clicked the review for the seller but couldn't read it..
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Last time I ordered one of my items was lost in transit and i wanted to commend the fast action that rakuten took on my behalf. I sent an e-mail with my name and purchase, and within 2 days i had the money back on my credit card. way to go!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Products ordered from Rakuten.com have never failed to provide service or quick response to issues whenever they have arisen.
    Aug 3, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    So far I have been quite happy doing business with Rakute.com
    Aug 4, 2014
    I am happy with my purchase from Rakuten as usual. The product works as described and as expected.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I had read negative reviews about the site prior to my purchase, but it seems those issue have more to do with individual merchants. I was relieved to receive my item on time and not see any unauthorized charges on my card.