RealTruck.Com Reviews

10/19/2014
RealTruck.Com Ratings and User Reviews. RealTruck.Com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 305 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
RealTruck offers more than 500,000 truck accessories. If it goes on or in a pickup, we have it. Tonneau covers, nerf bars, running boards, floor mats, mud flaps, vent visors, bug shields, truck racks, truck bed accessories, snowplows & more. Find everything you need to accessorize your Chevy, Ford, Dodge, GMC, Nissan or Toyota pickup truck.RealTruck offers Free Sh... Show More RealTruck offers more than 500,000 truck accessories. If it goes on or in a pickup, we have it. Tonneau covers, nerf bars, running boards, floor mats, mud flaps, vent visors, bug shields, truck racks, truck bed accessories, snowplows & more. Find everything you need to accessorize your Chevy, Ford, Dodge, GMC, Nissan or Toyota pickup truck.RealTruck offers Free Shipping, Easy Returns and a Best Price Guarantee.
Circle of Excellence - RealTruck.Com

RealTruck.Com Rating

More About RealTruck.Com

Recent Reviews for RealTruck.Com

• Oct 19, 2014
    the website made it easy to find the products I was interested to buy, then it was surprising when I received a discount for a second item, now I can't wait to receive my order. thanks a lot
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great shopping experience. I'll let you know about the product when it gets here.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I had a very positive experience, I checked out the online web site, it wasn't quite clear so I called, the gentleman I talked with explained the product to me and sent me an email with the directions. I went back on line and ordered the part.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    RealTruck has been a joy to deal with. Their return policy is fantastic, talking with people there is great, prices compare with other places and they are highly recommended by me.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I would have also purchased a bug shield but when I clicked on what I wanted your site kept asking me to select options it would not respond to clicking on that option. Had it not been stuck there I would have made an additional purchase.
    Damn good outfit!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    This site makes on-line shopping quite convenient.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    wish it was easyer to order from Canada and have shipped to usa
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Great price, AutoAnything lead off with a low price but once I selected item it went up $20.00 Great way to run off first time customers. Will be back for more toys.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    to soon to be giving honest feed back
  • Oct 16, 2014
    FIRST TIME ORDER. SEEMS USER FRIENDLY A LITTLE CONFUSION IF THE PRODUCT ORDERED WAS ONLY FOR TRUCKS. ALSO SITE WAS NOT UPDATED FOR 2015 CAR MODELS SO I PUT 2014 AND HOPE THEY WORK.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    package came on time, the only thing i would reconmend is making the packaging more substantial only becasue the shippers are very rought with package in our area. it does not matter if its fedexor ups. package came with holes & rips in box
  • Oct 12, 2014
    IT'S A REALLY GOOD SITE. I BUY ALOT OF STUFF THROUGH THEM.
    Oct 19, 2014
    REALTRUCK.COM IS A VERY GOOD SITE. BUT, THIS LAST ORDER I ORDERED THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SIZE HEADLIGHT FOR MY TRUCK. NOW, I GOT TO CALL OR SHIP THEM BACK AN GET THE RIGHT SIZE..... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GOT THE WRONG ITEM. I ORDERED ALOT OF STUFF THROUGH THEM AN. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY GOT IT WRONG. BUT, I WILL STILL AND RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE. COOL SITE REALTRUCK.............
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Price was better than Amazon's, plus free standard shipping (3 days, including a holiday), compared to Amazon's free 12-day shipping for orders over $35
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I have come to expect outstanding support from Real Truck.Com and have always received it. Have made several different orders for my new Silverado and each time have received products promptly with no fuss.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Product mis'represented by picture on internet. looked like factory replacment.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Have had great service w/ REALTRUCK
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Good prices...first shopping experience with RealTruck, so we will see how things go.
    Oct 19, 2014
    Good product, exactly as described and arrived in a timely manner. Just what I wanted...a replacement for the Toyota floor mats
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Wanted a floor mat to protect carpeting from Minnesotas sand,salt and whatever other chemicals they use
    Oct 16, 2014
    Tried to order real truck floor liners and was told this liner was out of production.I was offered a substitute and agreed to it. After about 10 days I was contacted by E-mail and told they were backordered which means I might get them someday or maybe never.Guess I will have to go with plan C (buy some decent looking mats & a sharp pair of shears).BUMMER DUDE!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Had a little difficulty finding the tailgate insert on the site.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Fast and accurate service. Got what I wanted with fast, free shipping.