Reconditioned Tools Reviews

09/01/2014
Reconditioned Tools Ratings and User Reviews. Reconditioned Tools is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 91 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2014.

Reconditioned Tools Rating

More About Reconditioned Tools

Recent Reviews for Reconditioned Tools

• Aug 30, 2014
    Know others that have them and they rave about them! I just started ordering from them.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I like them. They work just like new tools.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    PURCHASE EXPERIENCE WAS EASY THIS IS MY 1ST TIME PURCHASING FROM RECONDITIONED TOOLS. I WILL KNOW MORE AFTER USING THE TOOLS
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great place to buy tools!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Nice item, good price.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    this is the first time buying from them and did so because of the price and shipping. Would try them before using others. I found it easy to order and check out.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I hope to continue using you services, Oredering was a very uncomplicatred experience.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    What I ordered is a hard to find product. I was very happy to find it at reasonable cost. I love that they gave me first time buyer discount.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    All ratings based on initial purchase. I will be able to provide better feedback with regard to customer satisfaction after the product is delivered. It's hard to know whether or not I would recommend this site to a another person when I have no performance history.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Looks like a good place to buy tools.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    The 16 on center marker was broken off
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Salesperson on the phone was absolutely no help. I did better on my own online. Hoping for the best when my order arrives. Not sure I got everything I need, but was getting nowhere with salesperson. I was amazed by his lack of sales skill, and unwilling to ask questions about my needs.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Good and fast experience!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Good web site experience; would have preferred free shipping such as many others offer,but the relatively low, fixed rate is OK.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    good pricing, free shipping
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    I got a reconditioned Panasonic recip saw. Very happy with it. It looks brand new.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Found thru google shopping functionalitiesSelected because of the offered price
    Aug 12, 2014
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    I received my order quickly and i was impressed, untill i opened it and found that i was missing one battery, i contacted customer service and everything i thought was taken care of and you were going to have a battery sent to me in 7 to 10 days. well i am at the end of the 10 days and i still am hopefully waiting hoping for the best. so i can finally fill out a true survey. thank you i am hoping for the best!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Good selection with good prices. I can only hope the product purchased meets my expectations.
    Aug 7, 2014
    Good tools at a good price
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I was very pleased with my purchase. It was exactly what I was looking for and works perfectly with my tool. I will definitely seek out Reconditioned Tools + More for future purchases. Thank you!