RedEnvelope Reviews

12/21/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1913 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

Showing 1 - 20 of 1913 Reviews
    great place for gifts
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Have ordered from Red Envelope for years......Love the catalog and items online.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Customer service is outstanding!!!! Receiveing items is a bit slow.
    Reduce your shipping charges
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I enjoy the level of class that comes with shopping on the RedEnvelope site. The products are high quality and you are never disappointed.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    There is no shipping outside of the US! And once you are checking out there is no way to go back to remove an item that I found out could not be shipped. This needs to be fixed.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Shipping charge was double the cost of the item. Horrible.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    there was not alot of items for selection other than specialized gifts
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I purchased a mother's ring with no stone options! Maybe modifying that option
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love the unique and personal gifts!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I like the unique items you offer.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I bought a charm bracelet & would have liked to buy a single charm to go with it. However, it seemed impossible to do. Even a necklace with 12 birthstone pendants or "charms' WOULD NOT COME UP IN a way that I could order1 of them minus the chain.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I feel it was deceiving how the "free shipping" is implied and "standard shipping" is not revealed until at checkout.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Satisfied with every purchased item so far. Will definitely come back for some other occasions!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I used a 15.00 off reward thanks for that~
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Well i feel like this survey would be more accurate after delivery. It would give a more complete assessment of my experience
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I love the inspiring and heart-warming quotes available on pillows!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Love your store!
    Dec 21, 2014
    This is the second year I have ordered presents from Red Envelope and I am so pleased with this company...will continue to order from there...
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Product still in box. Haven't opened. Looks good in my closet
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    We received our order without a problem until the person we bought the gift for opened it. We ordered a cocktail glass set with a tray but none of the glasses were in the box. I called customer support, and while they were very courteous and helpful, the product was sold out so I wasn't able to receive the missing pieces of my purchase. A refund is being processed but I was very disappointed that the gift was incomplete! I had read a review of the product and someone else had actually had the same problem but I had assumed it was a fluke....needless to say I was shocked when the same thing happened to me! While the products and customer service for Red Envelope are great, I'm hesitant to buy in the future now.