RedEnvelope Reviews

09/01/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 543 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Aug 31, 2014
    I really enjoy the uniqueness of the products on RedEnvelope.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    like the personalization and gift box as well as interesting gift options. would be nice on repeat purchases to offer discounts, as it's a bit pricey.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I like the products. They are unique and very pretty.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    1st purchase moments ago was so good, I did it again!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Purchase was an easy experience
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I was looking for some unusual gifts for my wedding party, who also happen to be my brothers. I found what I was looking for! Thank you.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Shipping cost was listed at 4.99. On the final invoice there was also a $9.99 charge for shipping. This was not made clear or explained enough. The $4.99 was listed as a rush order fee. If this was an extra charge to get the item sooner this was not explained. If it was an extra charge due to shipping a live plant this was not explained. I thought the $4.99 was just the basic shipping charge not the $9.99. I don'tneed the rush on the shipping unless it is nnecessary for the health of the plant. Thank You, Dee Ann Linford.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Gorgeous gifts; would love more variety!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great website, easy to order, quality items.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I like the variety and uniqueness while shopping with RedEnvelope however, while using codes I received from Bing, it seems really counterintuitive to give out 15 gift cards but only allowed to use one at a time. These codes should be allowed to be used simultaneously in my opinion, but I know it is only falling on deaf ears.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Loved the variety of options, can't wait to order more for our department!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving the picture.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I've always loved purchasing items from Red Envelope when I lived in the States, I now live in England and I still love shopping here. The quality is always A+++ and the selection is always brilliant, thank you for being my go to place for unique quality gifts. Sincerely Monika Grove Wooburn Green England
  • Aug 29, 2014
    great site! I wish shipping wasn't so much though.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have loved everything I have ever purchased.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Really unique gifts! It took no time at all to find something perfect!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Love the quality, construction, and adorable personalization of this cutting board! First bought one for me, then for a friend that is buying his first house and then another one for my mom. THANK YOU!!!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I have not proceeded with some purchases because of the excessive shipping charges. The purchase I just made will arrive after the receivers birthday because I didn't wish to pay an extra $10.00 for "rush" delivery. I think that is a bogus charge and may deter many from using your service.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    shipping charges way to high!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Always have had a great experience from purchase to shipment÷