RedEnvelope Reviews

07/28/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 687 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Jul 28, 2014
    Love it, easy to buy not complicated at all
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Was very dissappointed with the shipping charges
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Overall great site, a little expensive but great products!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I wasn't able to leave a note with the gift because of limited space. Had to call for customer service. Customer service representative was not knowledgeable. I would have used another vendor if I had more time. Also, because of the difficulty of the checkout process, the coupon timed out. It was timed out probably because the merchant knows that checkout is not seamless.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Cool products but there were some not so good reviews I read so I hope the end result (customization) turns out professional looking on my order.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    RedEnvelope has very unique gift ideas that are reasonably priced. I recommend you visit it and see for yourself!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I got a voucher on living social... I used your coupon code RDH6BD1W for the 15%off. Great deal! It's going to be a great gift.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I just love RedEnvelope. Every item I have ever purchased, whether it was a gift or for myself, has been truly amazing. From the site to the customer service, RedEnvelope is always a wonderful experience.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    shipping a little high for amount I spent. But love your products!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great site for unique gifts!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Easy to use and order,excited to see the quality of the products
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Product looks adorable, I can't wait to receive.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The shipping charges showed +2.99 at the end it was (9.99)
    Great gift ideas!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Love the site, selection, style of products but gets too pricey with $10 for gift wrap and $10 for shipping. You should offer free shipping like other sites do, at least on orders over $50.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    A little pricey for some purchases, but some unique items are available.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    YOU all have one-of-a-kind items that I love!!!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I hope the personalization of the cutting board turns out how it appears in pictures, excited to receive!
    Jul 28, 2014
    Loved my cutting board hoping to order more!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Ordering was a breeze, since I already had a PayPal account established. Nice website.
    Jul 28, 2014
    LOVE the cutting board. I have suffered for years with the cutting board that came with the house (slides out from under the countertop) and it was in pretty bad shape. Nice to be able to personalize it.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I truly like the birthstone ring I ordered for my girlfriend. I just think the engraving could have been better but overall I was happy.