RedEnvelope Reviews

09/15/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 537 reviews. Last rated on 09/15/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Sep 15, 2014
    I am mostly satisfied with the quality of my purchases. Sometimes they are not quite as I have expected but still nice.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    A banner at the top of the page said free shipping on any order, no code required, automatically taken at checkout. However, I was still charged $9.99 for standard shipping. That is far from the free shipping I was promised.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Red Envelope alwasys has things that are suitable for the hard to buy for person.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Overall good experience first time purchaser first time purchasing online. Cant wait to see the product.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I have always liked Red Envelope, quality gifts that arrive packaged nicely.
    I like this website
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I'm happy to be buying MORE cutting boards - the first one I bought was so much more than I expected - great gifts, great prices, great quality.
    Free shipping would help
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Very pleased with the products offered on the site. Looking forward to getting this and seeing it in person
  • Sep 15, 2014
    My son gave me the personalized casserole and I love it. I have purchased one for my niece as a wedding gift.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I love the unique gift ideas
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I an a first time user but I was happy witty the experience. I will know more when my gift is delivered.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Red Envelope (and the other brands connected) have quality merchandise, reasonable prices, and care about pleasing the customer, as I have been a customer for several years. The recipients of the gifts I send are always very pleased (and not just being polite)!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Like the personalization. That is your niche!!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Unique products at reasonable prices. Thanks.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great website, easy to order, quality items.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    great site! I wish shipping wasn't so much though.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    love the personalized products and ease of shopping
    Sep 15, 2014
    loved the variety of products ,fast delivery and customer service
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Shipping options should be easier to see and less of a cost.
    Sep 15, 2014
    A great value purchased with a Groupon.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    My two daughters bought my husband the beautiful personalized cutting board. I decided I wanted to check out the site.The item selection is fun and interesting with things that you would not find just anywhere. The prices are reasonable, the discounts are awesome, and the shipping time and costs are fair. I am sure that I will be shopping at redEnvelope for myself and for gifts in the future.
    Sep 14, 2014