RedEnvelope Reviews

01/29/2015
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1613 reviews. Last rated on 12/31/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Dec 31, 2014
    What I enjoy about RedEnvelope: Navigation ease Checkout ease Selection Variety Excellent deals/sweet promotions
    Jan 17, 2015
    Love it!!!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Great website. Would like to see more innovative ideas for personalization.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Jan 23, 2015
    I love the a great sale when there is a sale!!!
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Can't wait to see this!
    Jan 13, 2015
    Its a really nice shirt. Got the largest size for a 12 yr old. It's too small for him but then again I do have a large 12 yr old. He weighs over 100 pounds. Still a cool shirt but he would rather have a game instead.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    I wish many of the items were still available that were prior to christmas.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Dec 28, 2014
    I love the various unique gifts offered in the site and can be for any occasion.
    Jan 8, 2015
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I had a hard time looking for the product I wanted. As a matter of fact, I could not find it and had to buy something else. When putting in a key word your web site does not show a lot of options. I had to put in so many variations of what I wanted. And then only a handful of pictures of products appeared. I did find a gift to buy.
    Jan 20, 2015
    the product was awesome! I bought it as a gift and at the last second decided to get myself one. SO GLAD I DID!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I bought a charm bracelet & would have liked to buy a single charm to go with it. However, it seemed impossible to do. Even a necklace with 12 birthstone pendants or "charms' WOULD NOT COME UP IN a way that I could order1 of them minus the chain.
    Jan 12, 2015
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Jan 13, 2015
    Excellent company with great quality gifts
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Thanks so much for creating this small business. I wish to know more about websites like you and make our family happy by buying gifts. Thank you!
    Jan 9, 2015
    I was thankful to receive my gift in a red box with a nice scent to it. Thank you Red Envelope!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very convenient for me to be able to find a customized gift at the last minute.
    Jan 10, 2015
    I was very satisfied with my purchase and all aspects of the service I received
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Had a gift card and would have liked to of used it along with the offer code available online. Shipping of 9.99 way to much. If new stock comes in and there is more variety to choose from I will use my gift card and most likely never use this site again. If shipping is reduced, I would consider shopping here more.
    Jan 11, 2015
    I had a gift card which is the only reason why I went to RedEnvelope. I found their selection very limited and the shipping rated were exceptionally high. I ordered Valentine's Day gifts so I won't know about the quality until February. I would return to this site IF they lowered their shipping fees.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Like your products and choices. Sometimes pretty pricey, but I only order for really special occasions.
    Jan 7, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love to shop there sale and clearance items because you get great buys and quality items.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Items ordered turned out better than expected.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The only thing I fouund alarming was paying $10.00 for shipping and handling. You can usually pay a cheaper price at other merchants.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Jan 10, 2015
    One of the items ordered was not delivered wrapped in the gift box as it was supposed to be. A replacement box and ribbon was sent to me after I called about the problem but those I had to assemble myself and the requested note was not included. No credit was provided for the inconvenience and delay.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Shipping prices are ridiculous!
    Jan 7, 2015
    Extremely high shipping rates! I received my product which looked great in their photo online, but looks so cheap in real life.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Jan 9, 2015
    It was a gift and the person liked it .
  • Dec 1, 2014
    The discount at checkout is very confusing. I keeps disappearing off the page.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Jan 18, 2015
    Delivered early and everything was great!