RedEnvelope Reviews

10/29/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 738 reviews. Last rated on 10/29/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Oct 29, 2014
    I like the products & personalization optio s
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Love the product choices but, very disappointed that I paid just as much for shipping & the red box wrapping as I did the gift.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I was disappointed when I learned it was an additional charge to ship for two day shipping.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    i am hoping the quality is there with this purchase
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Disappointed my 15% discount code expired before I could complete check out-wanted to shop more
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I received several gifts from them when my husband died - - they were so nice and beautifully wrapped it was a wonderful surprise to get.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    RedEnvelope had a good variety of unique gifts. I liked that many of them could be personalized The prices were reasonable. Made it easy to find a gift for the person who has everything.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Easy site, not quite so modern looking, really needs an update. As a guy it's easy enough to use, but honestly it looks like it was designed almost a decade ago. great process though.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Loved shopping the site. It was easy and had good product selection. Only concern were the coupons I had for red envelope and pro flowers could not be used...
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I love the quality of the offerings, the items are quite unique, and the personalization options are icing on the cake!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    This is my first experience and so far it was good. The free shipping helped a lot!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Happy about the amount i spent, however, the shipping is very expensive.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I LOVE their products. Simple and elegant.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I had a hard time getting to the checkout procedure. The Computer did not recognize my address. I spent over 30 minutes on the computer trying to make the system work. I called and was told to strt over,I also submittted an E mail. When I tried gain, it suddenly worked.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Charged for a rush delivery that I never requested
    good selection of gifts
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I am very happy with both the service and quality of the items that I've ordered.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    The shipping costs were misleading. I'm unclear why I had to pay two shipping costs.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    This was really easy to use. Also, the fact that you can turn around personalized items so quickly is a huge bonus!
    Oct 28, 2014
    Thank you for my beautiful cutting board! The quality was great, and the ordering process was so easy. I really appreciate it.
  • Oct 6, 2014