RedEnvelope Reviews

08/27/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 526 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Aug 22, 2014
    I was not happy about giving my credit card BEFORE I saw my total bill & made it to check out. How do I know that you are not some credit card thief. Good thing my card is watched & inshured, it's a been there before thing.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Wanted to use the discount but it had expired.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    You had on sale exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Shipping options should be easier to see and less of a cost.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I love the colorful design and convenience of using rhe enviro bags, This last orders will be my gift to friends,
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The Website design and the concept is nice. The choices are limited.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    very happy with the quality and price of all items i will be telling my friends about this site. thank you.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    My two daughters bought my husband the beautiful personalized cutting board. I decided I wanted to check out the site.The item selection is fun and interesting with things that you would not find just anywhere. The prices are reasonable, the discounts are awesome, and the shipping time and costs are fair. I am sure that I will be shopping at redEnvelope for myself and for gifts in the future.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love RedEnvelope! It is my go to site to get perfect presents for everyone. I wish that the usual coupons applied to all items though.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Easy to work with site. I would have liked to edit personalization in the ordering process. Once entered it is not editable. I ended to add a second item them delete the original from the cart.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love the products, especially this bracelet, but the shipping seems expensive for such a light item.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Provide a way to go back without hitting the back button on my computer. My original order was lost due because of this.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    On site should have said shipping is extra and did not see where coupon amt was deducted from the total. Kinda confusing so not sure if coupon was deducted even though it said it was - so will find out when I receive stmt.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love this business for unusual high quality gifts!
  • Aug 20, 2014
    It was much easier 2 navigate the website the 2nd time around. It WAS a more seamless experience & I was helped by the reviews of the product I purchased, an existing discount & MELT30 special. That said I hope the quality matches expectation. A suggestion: give a reason 4 discounts of such originally pricey items, such as "Due 2 overstock of item we are able 2 offer a dramatic price reduction!" Or "Due 2 end of season inventory, we offer a special opportunity 2 purchase a treasured family heirloom at a uniquely discounted price!" This alleviates concerns that discounted a rate is about something benign & not quality driven. Just my 2 cents on making a consumer more comfortable w/ the purchase & frankly more likely 2 actually purchase in the end.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    VERY EASY, AND USER FRIENDLY
    Aug 22, 2014
    peace lily was a great idea for a sympathy gift - my friend loved it
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    I love this product, however the box was damaged a little bit upon receiving. There was only a minor minor spot on the canvas that was damaged where the paint looked as if it was scratched off. It is barely noticeable but I notice it.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I was happy to see a living social coupon for red envelope as I have known it be a good company. Looking forward to seeing the product.
    Aug 22, 2014
    I knew it was a good company so I could not believe it when I saw u on Groupon and I ordered this personalize cutting board for my nephews wedding and it came faster than I could imagine and I called u to say how nice it is, left a message with customer service and ordered a catalog - what a great price and how quickly I got this beautiful product for the wedding gift!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    Appeared to be cheap and poorly made, ingraving was unsatisfactory.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    The size and the quality of the product is not what I expected.