RedEnvelope Reviews

RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 1 reviews. Last rated on 12/24/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Dec 24, 2014
    I was disappointed that although I ordered several similar items (different fabric pattern - exactly the same item), however, only the items in one pattern included free packaging. Yes, that is better than no free packaging, still it disappointed me. I expected more from this company. One of the reasons I order from them is because the package recv'd is ready to gift on receipt. ALSO: Why was I unable to access S&H fees per amount of product? That is weird and unusual.
    Feb 3, 2015
    I thought I had previously responded to this inquiry, but here is the situation: I ordered a product and I inquired about why one design came packaged, and the other did not. Without contacting me, the customer who had placed the order (regardless of the differences in packaging, I was purchasing SIX (SEVEN) items), the company simply sent me an email and told me that they were canceling my order. No explanation about if the item was unavailable (FYI: It was still showing for sale on the website at that time). or what was happening. I just attempted to log in to their website while writing this response and was told that the site is "in the midst of a few changes and will be honoring it's commitments to you." In my book, if a company has problems, you inform your customers, you sure the heck to not just cancel their orders with NO explanation or leave them hanging. Prior to this occurance, I was one of this company's fan, but they are going to have to work to earn my good will back. I am not happy.