RedEnvelope Reviews

09/30/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 575 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Sep 29, 2014
    It was pleasant, easy & found things i think my husband will enjoy.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Love the site. But would recommend adding more products, I usually shop once in 6 months or so for gifts and always find the same products.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Rush shipping charges in addition to standard shipping seem excessive!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Really like it some items are a little overpriced but still good site
  • Sep 29, 2014
    You need provide a proof of the product. I am very nervous it won't come out correct because I couldn't see what my personaization looked liked.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nice gifts for a reasonable price
  • Sep 28, 2014
    My ordered item had personalization. At checkout, personalization was not confirmed or shown. I would have liked a chance to confirm personalization was correct.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Checkout was alittle confusing with the paypal.. Did not understand at first what it was.
    Easy, convenient, and varied
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Easy to navigate and order
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Seems to be a good store. Very good reviews on products I bought. Doing some early Christmas shopping.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Thank you so much for your business! My girlfriend will be so happy with the tea I got her! I will be shopping here in the future!!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    The necklace I'd been looking for finally can be found here. My husband bought one for me on Christmas but I lost it accidentally. The original price was $100 but now it's on sale with free shipping. I only needed to pay $36 for that. Very satisfied with this purchase today :D Thanks!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I buy a lot on the web, I have not seen such a great offer on jewerly and it so happens it is my wife's Birthday in one month so the timing was right, also I purchased a silver bracelet worth $50.00, on sale for just $17.00 What a bargain. My check out was great and I know that the delivery will be on time. What else can I ask for.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    The website was delightful to shop in. Easy order /delivery information. Promo Codes available. I'm excited to see special gifts for our mom's Happy 80th!!!
    Sep 29, 2014
    The item ordered was less than what I was hoping based on the marketing. However the gift box option I purchased was well worth the extra money. Very lovely presentation and quality.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Have always had a good shopping experience with Red Envelope.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Always pleased when I've ordered from Red Envelope. Nice to send gifts to out of state family and purchased from Red Envelope several times. Gifts arrived on time and gift wrapped.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Talked to a very nice representative...so helpful and pleasant!
    Sep 30, 2014
    The representative that help me was so nice!! She spent a lot of time on the phone with me helping me make decisions. Wish I could talk to her every time~ :-D
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I purchased this item for a friends birthday and she was really amazed how unusual and thoughtful it was. Today I purchased two more for other friends. The description was right on. My next purchase may be the same item, only for myself.
    Sep 28, 2014
    I ordered this gift before and the recipient was so please, I ordered two more of the same thing for Christmas gifts. I don't even know who I am giving them to. I just may keep one.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I received notification that product would not be delivered right around the time when it was suppose to be delivered. It was not enough notice for me to get another gift shipped in time for the event. Considering red envelope had almost 2 weeks to figure this out and then to let me know at the last minute was extremely disappointing.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The search tool needs some tweaking. I tried various ways to search for a particular tote bag and until I entered in the EXACT name of the product as posted on the website, I couldn't find it. This is problematic if you are searching for something and don't know the perfect term that red envelope describes it as. For instance, if you search for "tote bags", you only get items with "tote bag" in the title. That means that if red envelope calls it a "shopping tote", you won't find it with your original search.
    Sep 27, 2014