RedEnvelope Reviews

10/24/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 726 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Oct 24, 2014
    I think you should offer a variety of shipping offers..I was charged for standard and rush delivery.which isn't fair to the consumer
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I was very satisfied with your site until the end at check out. There's no mention of the $9.99 fee until the review and you've entered all off your info. This charge should be disclosed during the selection process!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    RedEnvelope is always offering quality well priced articles for Purchase. The shipping should be included or cheaper but other than that the red envelope gift presentation Makes up for that oversight. Very pleased as usual!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Unique and interesting products... Wish shipping was somewhat less expensive.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    There were four different times during the checkout process when I was told that I "did not have access" and had to start my order over again. This was extremely frustrating. I'm also very disappointed that I have to wait over a month for my product, especially when I've already been waiting over two months for it to be back in stock. Considering that the product is time sensitive it's frustrating that I will have a 3 month wait total.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    The gifts as shown online were beautiful and there was a great selection. I would certainly order from redEnvelope again.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Excellent variety of lovely items/gift ideas.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Could not get the discounts on line properly
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Please give more detailed info regarding methods of shipping, including carriers.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    It was a pleasurable experience. Wish the shipping prices were more reasonable.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great place to find all sorts of high quality gifts!
    Love red envelope!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    There should be more gift options to choose from.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Excited to see if the actual wreath is as nice as posted!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    You offered a 40% discount at the beginning of my order if I entered the code redshop40. When I got to the checkout page and entered the code in the specified blank, it told me that this discount and code had expired. This is not only poor busy practice toward a 1st time shopper with you. It is also false advertising. Thusly, I expect my order to be handled perfectly without any hitch and I expect great quality on this item. I do not trust companies who promise one thing and then deny it 3 minutes later!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Site was very easy to use . Would defiantly recommend . Look forward to using it again .
    Oct 24, 2014
    I ordered a pillow and pillow case for my wife . It was perfect she loved it and I was happy she was happy thanks a lot !
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The one thing missing was the opportunity to see the product with the personalization I selected and input. I'm a little leery as to how the product will look and will not have the opportunity to know until I receive the glasses. If I misunderstood the instructions, it will be a little late when I receive it, will it not? Otherwise, the process was very nice.
    Oct 24, 2014
    The beer glasses I ordered were delivered promptly. An examination revealed the glasses appeared to be of excellent quality and the personalization was as ordered. I was impressed with the RedEnvelope experience.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I just wish I knew the price of shipping before the final page.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Great site; thoughtful and clear; great range of products.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Quick and easy with good prices
    Oct 23, 2014
    I thought I had purchased an anniversary bracelet but come to find out the order that I had placed never went through because it was stuck it editing mode. I tried to buy the item again and I was told the item was out of stock. I am very unhappy with my experience.