RedEnvelope Reviews

09/22/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 547 reviews.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

• Sep 20, 2014
    Love the selection of gifts.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Very helpful if you ate looking for it u will ffind it
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Found website to be very accessible and products appear to be of good quality. Read most of the reviews and so made purchase based on those factors.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I couldn't use Trialpay link to get my promo dea :-(
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I purchased this item for a friends birthday and she was really amazed how unusual and thoughtful it was. Today I purchased two more for other friends. The description was right on. My next purchase may be the same item, only for myself.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I love it. It has so many different things that you do not see anywhere else. The sale prices are always really good.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Shipping charges are way out of control.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Love the variety of gifts!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    excellent site with excellent products I will definitely be back to shop again
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I called customer service because a sale item I saw and went back on website in 10 minutes and it was gone. They could not help me and appeared annoyed. They did not even tell me about coupons. I decided to purchase it because I found free shipping. But in the end I paid 14.99 for shipping and couldn't correct it. I am very disappointed in the complicated form and now I am annoyed. Never again ordering.
    Sep 19, 2014
    Thoroughly satisfied and the gift was a great surprise and they loved it.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    I am disappointed with the quality of the item I purchased
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Check out was easy but one major disappointment. I wanted to personalized the bag; but couldn't find the area where to put the info. Hopefully the recipient's name is on the bag.
    Sep 20, 2014
    I ordered a red leather duffle bag and a black one was shipped to me. When I contacted customer service to fix the mishap it was a total waste of my time. The guy had no clue about the product; he kept putting me on hold but nothing was resolved he was trying to exchange my leather bag for a red canvas bag I am very dissatisfied with my first transaction at Red envelope.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I liked the red gift box, story about the gift, option to write a card message and shipping options. It made me feel like wrapping and giving a gift instead of just shopping online
    Sep 19, 2014
    Shipping options and presentation were great! Product was not as pictured. Disappointed price dropped after purchase. Overall experience rated 7.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Promo code unclear; mentioned free shipping and extra 15% discount but turned out only one code is allowed... then why state 'extra'???
    Sep 18, 2014
    Your products look good but actual very disappointing! The pair of earrings I've got indeed the loop too thick for my ear to wear it... Return at my own cost; already spent so much and unhappy yet need spend further return shipping cost :(
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I really enjoy the variability of the products offered and the personilization of those products set the merchant above the rest
    Sep 20, 2014
    The knife set I purchased is very nice. The knives are sharp and they are asthetically pleasing