REI Outlet Reviews

12/27/2014
REI Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. REI Outlet is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2698 reviews.
REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide wh

REI Outlet Rating

More About REI Outlet

Recent Reviews for REI Outlet

• Dec 26, 2014
    Really good outdoors store once a member all of the discounts and yearly dividend makes the $20 fee once for a lifetime totally worth it!!!
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Need better description users comment relating to actual experiences
  • Dec 26, 2014
    ordered gift card Dec 24 for on-line delivery - no confirmatiom email Where is my$100.00?
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Only problem was using coupon code didn't work.
    I love REI. Great products and costumer service
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Very happy ordering from REI...am assuming this is same place I ordered my first space pen months ago...
  • Dec 26, 2014
    REI helped us prepare John for his Philmont adventure with his Boy Scout Troop.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Make the information entry buttons bigger
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Love the store and the websites. I cannot ignore the usual price differences with other retailers and do have to price shop. I will definitely buy from REI when competitively priced though. The service and product information is the best around.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    The variety was excellent, exactly what I needed, and it will all be put to good use. Thank you.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Have been shopping with rei since 1971 with and am greatly satisified.
    First time shopper
  • Dec 20, 2014
    We wish the color selection included black
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great store--easy to use web site
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Getting gift cards for Christmas because my children are all outdoor enthusiasts and are fortunate to live in cities where REI stores are available ( St. Louis and Colorado Springs). Lucky them, but I visit them or use the Internet!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I wish there were a single click to continue shopping after adding item(s) to the cart
    Dec 26, 2014
    The items were satisfactory; the packaging was disappointing. This is nit-picking but it does not reflect well on REI that one item arrived in a ripped open bag (inner packaging, not the mailing container). Considering that the outer package was sufficiently protective, it would have been better if the item had been sent without the 'benefit' of a ripped bag.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I was told what to get - and where to find it. And as usual my sister was right.
    Dec 26, 2014
    have never bought anything from you guys in the past. these items were a gift. arrived in 2parts, both faster than expected. if i need likewise in the future ill look you up.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I was confused at checkout. I had two gifts for two different people but it looked like I could only do one card. I wanted a separate card for each recipient.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I was slightly disappointed to learn that a gift card would take 11 days to arrive. I didn't expect that long of a wait. Other than that- everything was perfect.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I love REI!! you guys have really awesome stuff for the outdoors. The only thing i wish i could find more of is womens sleeping bags rated in the negative degrees. Or a sleeping bag made for a person and a dog. My dog is a portable heater but its hard to find a decently rated sleeping bag that she fits in with me. But no complaints here I enjoy stopping in just to window shop sometimes ^,^