REI Reviews

08/31/2014
REI Ratings and User Reviews. REI is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1838 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide which products match their needs. The site features articles and news for outdoors enthusiasts, a sale section and a ... Show More REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide which products match their needs. The site features articles and news for outdoors enthusiasts, a sale section and a listing of REI's adventure travel packages, as well as links to other outdoors-related sites.
Circle of Excellence - REI

2013 Winner

REI Rating

More About REI

Recent Reviews for REI

• Aug 31, 2014
    Not easy to recover account information if cannot remember email and password. No immediate input for member number. Now I created two or more membership accounts trying to log in.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I've been a member for years. I've never been disappointed with the quality of the products I've purchased or the service I've received.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have always had great customer service in store at REI. Very helpful. My two times ordering from REI have been easy. Sometimes the prices are over my budget. The quality is always good.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    to make it a little better you could have a check box next to items in your search so you can quickly check them and add them to a checkout/holding area. Add more Gerber knives, machetes, etc. to your items. I am still interested in buying the bolo machete and parang down the road.
    2 words: Great service!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have been a member for over 30 years - great service, great products. I usually shop in store but because my local REI is not very large I also shop REI on line a fair amount. The site is easy to navigate quickly and generally very user friendly.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love REI. The quality is outstanding. The selections vary widely and the sales make me happy.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Fantastic mobile site, super easy! Loving my dividend moola.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    First time ordering from REI was easy and fast
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Easy ordering of great quality items.....been a member for many years.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have recently began new adventures in The Olympic Forest. My first hike, all I had was a North Face day pack that I was using as a bookbag for my college classes. I found that hiking is something that I want to do all the time and for a long time. REI has providided nothing but a postivie experience for me, and I love what this co-op has to offer. Great benefits for members, and a great atmosphere for all customers. I love REI, truely my favorite place to shop. Also, the employees are SO helpful!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I will have to try on the clothing when I pick my order up. I find that the size depends on the brand.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love REI and both my kids do,too! Shop there as much as possible
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love the store. Seems like it is an adventure waiting for me to make it happen and they are my partner!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I only ordered this item because it was not carried in the store. I am disappointed that I have to pay for the shipping because this item should have been in the store along with the trekking poles. I do not live near a store where it is convenient for me to just pop in and out.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love the fact that I can check and see if the item is in the store. Would really like it if I could pay for it online and pick up in store same day. Sounds like you need to order and have the item delivered prior to picking up in-store, even if the store has the order in stock. I would like to be able to pay online and then go get the order, knowing for sure that the item is reserved for me as opposed to seeing it is in stock and needing to run over to the store immediately to make sure I can get the item. Additionally, sometimes items show as in-stock but are no where to be found (likely misplaced somewhere in the store).
  • Aug 31, 2014
    REI always makes shopping-in person or online- a comfortable experience. I appreciated that I was able to "chat" online with someone about a product about which I had questions.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great place for gear. Wish they hade the specific thing I was looking for, but I'll make due with what they had
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I enjoyed my shopping experience at REI. I'm sure the products will be great too.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great store experience. Wife had to exchange hiking boots and had a VERY experienced employee. I was looking at hiking poles and another employee told me the men's were out but could get them on line, so I did. Online experience very easy and intuitive.