REI Reviews

07/21/2014
REI Ratings and User Reviews. REI is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2229 reviews.
REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide which products match their needs. The site features articles and news for outdoors enthusiasts, a sale section and a ... Show More REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide which products match their needs. The site features articles and news for outdoors enthusiasts, a sale section and a listing of REI's adventure travel packages, as well as links to other outdoors-related sites.
Circle of Excellence - REI

2013 Winner

REI Rating

More About REI

Recent Reviews for REI

• Jul 19, 2014
    Great store! Amazing employees who know their stuff and are very helpful. I ONLY spend a lot of money at stores that appreciate my business. REI does! Don't go out of business like Borders. Haha
  • Jul 19, 2014
    REI has great reputation; an essential resource for the outdoor enthusiast.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I gave a gift card but was not able to choose from a number of card faces to send. There appeared to only be the REI gift card, not any choices.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I have bought all of my backpacking and camping gear from REI. They have a great selection and good prices plus great quality.
    Love shopping at REI!!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    my favorite store by far. wish there was one closer to where i live but i will admit i have travelled 250 plus miles before to shop in person at an REI store long before there was the www.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Need faster shipping like amazon prime
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Love REI. Keep those discounts coming.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Why no dividends with this purchase? Not sure I knew that until after purchase.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I wish REI could ship to Australia.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I am disappointed I did not get any points toward membership dividend. Why? It was a big ticket item, I thought.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The staff (800 contact and at the store in Grand Junction, CO)are always helpful - they go above and beyond our expectations.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    They need a better mobile friendly site.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I went to the REI store in person this morning and bought some hardware for climbing and webbing. I talked to them about the amount of variety of ropes and couldn't find one. There was the coolest guy there who directed me to go to the website. This store was in Tempe, AZ and he is also a firefighter. I wouldn't have gone to the site because many times the ropes are more expensive then competitors. I went online and found my rope. I was very impressed by the price and reviews. You owe this sell to that employee. I will probably come back to buy more items.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I have been a long time customer & they have always stood behind their products. They sell great quality products & for just the right price. Love the staff as well at the Troy Michigan store. The staff there are always willing to go out of their way to help me, very patient & always smiling. They seem to like working there which makes me happy knowing they like their job. I don't don't feel like a customer, I feel like family. They answered every question I've ever had & that's important to me because I didn't feel rushed or ignored. Even the lady phone operator helped me with a tent problem one time. They forgot to ship my repair pole. Well that lady made sure it was sent out to me at no extra cost & just in time for my camping trip. I will always shop here first before any other for all my outdoor needs. Thanks REI!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Great transaction, Thanks REI!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    I am very happy with the things that I buy. I recommend them all!