Remington Reviews

09/01/2014
Remington Ratings and User Reviews. Remington is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 289 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Remington Rating

More About Remington

Recent Reviews for Remington

• Sep 1, 2014
    Everything is great just a little high on shipping
    Product comes highly recommended
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have used Remington razors for 56 years, continually. They have always given me a comfortable shave and I have a fairly heavy beard. My only complaint is I have owned a Model 9160XL for several years and have loved it. Recently one of the pins which turns a shaver head (one of the three cutters) was lost while cleaning. I have looked on line to replace it but cannot find out how to do so. I continue to use the shaver with only 2 of the 3 cutters working and am able to get decent shaves. However, I would prefer all 3 rotary cutters to work. In all 56 years of using your shavers, this is the first time a shaver broke. Your quality is excellent.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I've been using remington shavers for over 60 years they are wonderful
  • Aug 30, 2014
    like the PG-520 grooming system....works great....will buy new system at some time in future
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Used to own a pg525 before i clogged it up and lost too many parts. I bought the MB4040 to replace it and it has been an excellent trimmer since. It was fairly cheap but it works great. I've purchased a charger for the pg525 before this purchase for the MB4040, and both times have been pretty good. I would like to see an estimate of how long it will take to arrive however, as well the shipping seems horrendous for two little plastic pieces.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    It would be helpful if the search for ms 280 parts turned up parts clearly labeled ms-280 (rather than having to read through the fine print).
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I have liked my Remington, and I found it easy to order replacement parts.
    Old brand, I like it.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I love remington pink pearl products!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    The one and only.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Been using Remington Shavers my whole life, tried a few others, always returned to Remington.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Shippiclng cost is outrageous but price for my charger was amazing, very nice mobile site.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Over the years, everytime I would try a differenty brand of shaver I always came back to Remington. For me they are the best available for a good shave and price.
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Been my razor product for 30 years. Would not consider any other brand.
    Aug 29, 2014
  • Aug 21, 2014
    very satisfied w /razor. great performance. great shave every time. well worth the money!!!
    Aug 29, 2014
    great razor. great shave. great prices. wont buy anything else. SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have used Remington Electric shavers for the past 40 years. They are a far cry better than the razor blade or the shaving powder. I would have been better informed if I had known that replacement parts were only available online. Now I am unable to shave until the order part arrives.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I had a trouble finding the checkout (add to cart)since this was my first order
    Sep 1, 2014
    I received a product that I did not order. I returned it immediately andask for the correct item. To datr I have not received the correct item.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I wish you still carried the KF-20i hot rollers. The H5600A model is a piece of junk. Bring the KF-20i back.
    Aug 25, 2014
    The rollers and clips that I purchased were not color coded like the originals, that was disappointing. I wish you still made the original complete unit of hot rollers
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    I have shorter hair so the wand curler I bought May be a bit too big. It was very hard for me to try and curl my hair the other day so I just gave up. The flat iron works well though. No issues with that