Remington Reviews

07/27/2014
Remington Ratings and User Reviews. Remington is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 276 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

Remington Rating

More About Remington

Recent Reviews for Remington

• Jul 27, 2014
    I have purchased other styling product brands, but I always return to Remington.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Remington products are great. My choice for shavers
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Screens should last longer
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I found it annoying that my free shipping (for orders $50+) disappeared when I also used another coupon (which brought the total below $50). the REM10 discount was less than the free shipping so I wanted to revert to that but I couldn't do that (had to start from scratch). ended up purchasing fewer things 'cause this whole thing got to be annoying.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Used Remington razors before so will try this one.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Love the shaver, love the on-line service and would show the razor to anyone and recommend the product line to anyone. Great, close, quiet shave with a cleaning system that makes it easy for me to shave and clean my shaver, almost hands-off.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    My old set of hot rollers was disintegrating. I bought a new set (different brand) and was very displeased. So happy to find replacement rollers online!!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Couldn't live with out my Remington Smooth & Silky!
    you NEED to ship to Guam
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Excellent products;excellent availability and pricing of replacement parts.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Remington appliances are durable and dependable
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have used a Remington shaver for many years and have found your products to be of consistently high quality.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    looking forward to trying this product,
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very easy process!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Remington personal care products are a very good value - reasonably priced for good quality.
    Jul 26, 2014
    In the age of online ordering, shipping out a product that is in stock should be a matter of hours, not days. I ordered my replacement part on a Friday, the purchase was authorized immediately, the money was withdrawn from my account the next day - the item was not shipped until WEDNESDAY. Even allowing for the weekend, the product should have shipped Monday - Tuesday at the very latest. I contacted Customer Service on Tuesday to inquire when the item was shipping, and received no response. 5 days to ship & no response to email is not good customer service. I like your products, but I don't think I would bother ordering from your website again.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Generally very good but latest foil only lassted 1 month
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    The price of the replacement head and cutters was close to the price of a new shaver. To high.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    The products are good but the discription of parts do not match the product.I took a chance on getting the right parts and got what I needed.
    Jul 25, 2014
    The product I purchased last order was the product I ordered.This time the product was completely wrong!I made the product work by taking apart and combining old with new parts.The item numbers should match everytime.Your pictures are not the best to purchase by.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Bought this prodect before, it's great.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Great product, this is my 3rd one. Last two broke after many uses. Has saved me hundreds of dollars.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Took way to long to ship product