Remington Reviews

11/22/2014
Remington Ratings and User Reviews. Remington is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 284 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2014.

Remington Rating

More About Remington

Recent Reviews for Remington

• Nov 22, 2014
    The last time I ordered foil and cutter for Remlington xt100 one blade would not cut.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Love my trimmer. Thank you guys!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I liked the information i could get on the site
  • Nov 21, 2014
    My husband loves his Remington razor!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Browsing the Remington website for the product that I wanted was mostly good. The only frustration that I experienced was not having a full summary of all parts that come with the product. There were recommendations of 'related accessories' (such as different trimmer blades, charging cord, etc.) but no indication whether any of those accessories were already part of the packaged product or whether I had to purchase them separately. Therefore I ordered the beard trimmer, assuming that all of the basic accessories that I would need will be included in the package, but if they are not, I will be angry at having to order them separately. Therefore I would highly recommend that Remington include a 'what's in the box' type of summary with its shavers on the website so that customers know what to expect and what not to expect with the order.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I know Remington is a reputable brand and I can count on good quality and service.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I looked for a means of purchasing Remington products to Canada and was met with very few options, and nothing what I would call reliable. There doesn't seem to be any Remington-endorsed companies who ship all the products Remington does.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    very pleased with all the products that i have received from remington.
    none at this time
  • Nov 18, 2014
    OK web sight. Prefered to sign in with Google & pay with PayPal. Never liked Facebook
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Great shaver, the blades last for a long period of time.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Love the hot rollers! This is my second set. I need more than 10 rollers sometimes. And we are travelling out of the country fo the hair dryer is perfect, too.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I was very satisfied!!!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Only purchased so far so good. Haven't received anything yet.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    love their products,very dependable,good buy for the price.
    Nov 20, 2014
    I have used their products for over 45 years. Always satisfied.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    easy site to work with
  • Nov 8, 2014
    would like to see some discount codes or free shipping codes for future consideration
    Nov 18, 2014
    I like the MS2 300, I do not like any of your newer models.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Remington is the only razor my husband will use. I have a renington razor for legs I love it.
    Nov 21, 2014
    We only use Remington shaving products
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Have used their products for 50 years and have been satisfied with their quality
    Nov 18, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Very please and glad to find this product for my husband.
    Nov 20, 2014
    My husband liked this product but could not find it at the store so I found it on line at Remington's Web site.