Remington Reviews

12/19/2014
Remington Ratings and User Reviews. Remington is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 315 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Remington Rating

More About Remington

Recent Reviews for Remington

• Dec 19, 2014
    Fast easy and quick check out. I hope these products live up to the my expectations. My other remington products works great!!!!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is my second order for the same item. Hopefully this one will last longer then the last one.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Walmart visit revealed large display of "Norelco-Phillips" razors, Remington poorly displayed, which caused me to go on line for my needs. Obviously, I prefer Remington.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Items were in stock when others had to back order a month
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The Remington PG 6025 is a great product but it should have shipped with the 1.5mm snap on comb. Your cost to include this would have changed your total cost very little and provided the ability to trim to a shorter facial hair length like it shows in your promo pictures without having to buy the 1.5mm comb separately. 1 and 0 settings are common on other grooming trimmers that I have bought in the past and it would have been nice to have the 1.5mm comb included so I didn't have to go back and spend the additional $1.99 for it and $5.95 in shipping for such a small light accessory. I didn't really want / need the arc trimming accessory but got it while I was here to help me feel better about the value of the 2nd purchase from you direct and the shipping cost. This raises my total acquisition cost to approximately $34.00 when my original buy in was at $19.94 + Tax. If the 1.5mm comb would have been in the original package at $19.95 this would have been a 5 star purchase. You might consider just putting this into the included accessories of the PG 6025 in the future. I'm guessing this might cost you about 8 cents each getting them blow molded in high volume numbers for production needs. It would also provide a higher satisfaction level to more consumers to achieve the desired shorter facial hair length look your product indicates in pictures and in your video without having to purchase additional accessories. Feel free to call me with any questions. Jamey Zell 937-602-8930
    A shaver head should last longer than 6 months
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with remington
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I purchased a $4 item, and shipping more than doubled my cost.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The site was helpful and cheaper than some other site I looked before clicking onto this 1.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good products, good product performance, and decent online site
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Highly pleased with the Remington Women WR-5000 Shaver and the ease to get replace parts for it.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    We received an email with promo code 25OFF which was to take 25% off the order. We did not see the discount when we checked out but needed the razor. If we don't receive the discount, we will not order online again.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have used Remington savers for 55 years.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I am a 50 year user of your shave. I like the 250 shaver. The new movable head does not work for me.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Tracking information was very difficult to understand.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Very please with Remington products.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great job guys.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Blades don't stay sharp long enough.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    The shaver is excellent. Ordering replacement parts is easy.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Shipping is expensive Shipping time is excessive Replacement of parts is confusing at times, i.e. shaver obsolesence? It bothers me that I have to buy a new shaver when the foil heads for a given shaver are no longer available.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I wanted to buy the F 3800 Model electric shaver, however, I could not find it in the models that were available on your web site.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I never buy a remington product this was a poor gift, not durable like my 50 year old remington shaver
    50% more expensive than local stores, should cost less what a ripoff