Replacements, Ltd. Reviews

07/04/2015
Replacements, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Replacements, Ltd. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1998 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Replacements, Ltd.

2013 Winner

Replacements, Ltd. Rating

More About Replacements, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Replacements, Ltd.

Showing 1 - 20 of 1998 Reviews
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great site for items that match one's collections.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love having opportunity to add to my daughter's wedding pattern china. I loved adding replacements to my Lenox crystal on prior order. I have spent $850 for two orders and I will not order again unless I get a coupon offer. I have saved for years to get a heart desire for disconntinued china and crystal this month. I need financial assurance for any more purchases that a coupon would be available. Thank you, Replacements.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I saw this dinnerware line on Pinterest and thought I would not find it available. I was excited to find it and to be able to purchase. I can't wait for it to arrive.
    so far so good
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Always a good experience...online and in the store.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Quick and easy. Searching was very easy!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love the website and the products. I've been to their location and toured the facility. I have been using them for 20 years. Everything is always packed well when delivered. Only suggestion is that I would like to eliminate some of the older patterns from my list that I'm no longer interested in. I have about 10 I would like to remove to reduce the size of the email notification I receive.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I really like the option of clicking "notify me" when something comes back in stock.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great service and a pleasure to deal with!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I had heard about Replacements, Ltd. a few years ago, I don't remember who or how. But, today I was able to find 2 of the 3 peices I need to get my flatware sets full to original quantity. Sadly you only had one left of a spoon I needed 2 of, oh well. Thanks for a place to get lost peices replaced.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I found the problem with your site in trying to order MORE pieces once I was at the "cart". You need a better design so it is clear "how" to get back to previous page to order more, Also, your search criteria could be more specific to the pattern. In my case I had : Sorrento ; Derby Segura Design 2008 for Signature ; Square pattern. Also, it would be "nice" to order in sets" so you don't have to keep going back and forth for each piece. If you created boxes to click on each piece, then hit enter, and then go through placing each number to each piece would save lots of time. You need to "watch and practice" on your site. It would really help. Use random people and see what they do to find patterns. Mark

From Replacements, Ltd.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We strive to continuously improve and will review. Thank you again for your valued feedback and patronage.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I would like to have more options for searches. e.g.- I wanted to do a search for hollow stemmed champagne glasses that you had in stock. I came across many that were "out of stock". I appriciate being able to identify glasses I have from the out of stock items, but would like to be able to do a search for items I can purchase. Today, I was looking for items to purchase as a wedding gift and most of the items I found were "out of stock".

From Replacements, Ltd.

Thank you for your feedback. To share, there is the option to filter by in stock. We do have great gift items. If further assistance is needed, please call us at 1-800-REPLACE (800-737- 5223, extension 2394) 9 am - 6 pm ET, Monday-Saturday and one ... Read full response »
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I have shopped with Replacements, Ltd. for many years and have always been more than satisfied with the items I purchased. Will definitely be back!
    Jul 3, 2015
    Absolutely love shopping at Replacements ... Always fine everything I'm looking for. Thank you!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    So happy to complete my timberline bella. Ceramica 12 place setting.... Thank you so much!!!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Very good service.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I was very happy to be able to find replacements for pieces of the Oneida stainless tableware and the Sasaki Elements china that had been lost or broken since I purchased them in 1989! The one thing I did notice is that the stainless dinner forks are not as heavy as those I bought originally. No doubt they are made of recycled materials that are lighter and seem flimsier in comparison. However, they do round out my set of 12.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Since I just entered an order and have not received yet, I do not know how well this will be fulfilled. Hopefully everything ordered will be received promptly and without breakage. Very convenient ordering process.
    Jul 3, 2015
    Very easy website & order process. Excellent delivery & return.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Apparently I placed 2 orders in error, so a Replacements LTD representative called me to see if I needed it before they mailed out the second one. I appreciate that extra level of customer service. Thank so much!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Thrilled to find your site! This is such a needed and much appreciated service! THANK YOU!!!
    Jul 2, 2015
    LOVE REPLACEMENTS, LTD!!! So grateful for this site and the service it provides. I was able to replace a broken saucer from my wedding china; as well as; several every day dishes that I absolutely adore. Thank you, Replacements, Ltd for such a valuable service!!! You're the BEST site out there!!!
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Wonderful selection !
    Jul 3, 2015
    Have ordered several times over the years and have always been happy- items are packed safely and arrive in timely manner.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I ordered some replacement flatware from them several years ago and was very satisfied, so I am now ordering replacement dinnerware pieces.
    Jul 2, 2015