Replacements, Ltd. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Replacements, Ltd. Reviews

12/10/2017
Replacements, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Replacements, Ltd. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2364 reviews. Last rated on 12/10/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Replacements, Ltd.

2016 Platinum

Replacements, Ltd. Rating

More About Replacements, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Replacements, Ltd.

too long
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I am so happy I found you to replace some of my plates lost in Harvey Hurricane this year in Houston. Texas. I was flooded out and these dishes were inside the dishwasher and they were destroyed.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    First time visitor and I was overwhelmed with the availability of many china patterns I need to complete for my daughters and granddaughters. I imagine I will visit frequently, because the prices are extremely handable for me.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I signed up/registered specifically for the 222 Fifth Apothocary square plates (still need 4 dinner size). I am THRILLED that the 2 missing 8" and the 14" platter popped up! Can't wait to get them. However, I did not sign up to be spammed every day with items I have zero interest in. Please just sent emails informing me that the pattern/size I'm seeking are now available. Thank you.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I WAS VERY SATIFIED WITH SERVICE. WENT TO MACY'S TODAY,THEY GAVETHIS WEBSITE. I WAS SO EXICITED TO FIND YOUR WEBSITE.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I have been hoping to find serving pieces for this china pattern for years. Im so excited?
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I think you are great. I have ordered many times from you and have always been pleased. Thank you.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I have been very satisfied with previous orders
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Dec 10, 2017
    The way that the items were wrapped (with the bubble wrap not being used as an insert to the mug or around the handle, but placed beside it) didn't make sense, but everything arrived in great condition.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I have used Replacements several times, however, this time when checking out, it took many times before the order would actually go through when clicking on the final processing button to complete and place order. I was worried that it might place the order more than once. I intend to call tomorrow to make sure it did not place more than one order.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I love everything about what you offer BUT HATED BEING ASKED TO COMPLETE A SURVEY IN ORDER TO COMPLETE MY ORDER. Please, in the future, don't make that a requirement. I just want to order my item, pay for it, receive a receipt and be DONE.
    Dec 10, 2017
    The product was as ordered, but really just looked great. Excellent condition, even though this was listed as having some minor imperfections - not that I could tell.Excellent packaging too.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I don't like having to pay for shipping for any online purchase. Almost all sites I order from include free shipping or I don't use them. I made this order because this is the only place I could find to get my vegetable bowl, which I had ordered back in Sept as a part of a larger order. After I finalized my Sept order I was notified that my bowl was no longer available and was issued a credit for it. I wish you would have also offered me free shipping that I could have used once the bowl was back in stock since I didn't have to pay for shipping in my original order and my expectation, when placing my Sept order, was that I was getting the bowl
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I wish that the code for free shipping given the amount had been more obvious. I only noticed the banner at the top after making the purchase. Only $9.00 but . . .
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I used this company about 20 years ago for occasional replacements.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    We heard about this site from our neighbor and she speaks very highly of it.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Dec 10, 2017
    Glad to find what I wanted for a requested Christmas gift and will be making and will be looking a gain in the future for a basket that I want.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Curious why some items in stock have no picture available. If they are in stock, wouldn't you be able to photograph it?
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Love the site & the company. It enables me to keep using well loved sets, even as I break some pieces.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Easy to use website, especially for an older shopper.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I love Replacements, Ltd! Quick delivery and great products!