Replacements, Ltd. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Replacements, Ltd. Reviews

10/21/2017
Replacements, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Replacements, Ltd. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1782 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Replacements, Ltd.

2016 Platinum

Replacements, Ltd. Rating

More About Replacements, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Replacements, Ltd.

• Oct 21, 2017
    We were in the Tubbs fire and lost all of our wedding china. So happy that we are able to recover a part of our past.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I appreciate the quality of packing materials used and the time taken in packing items and quality of all products received.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I am awaiting the order to make a final decision on this order, however, it has gone well so far. Thank-you.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    The folks who took my order were helpful, however I paid with my pay pal account and it go confusing from then on. I was told someone would contact me for the payment .After 2 or 3 days I logged in paid on my own???
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Dishes well wrapped.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Great service. People are nice to work with.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    When I find what I'm looking for, the price is right.
    Oct 21, 2017
    Not only was my purchase less expensive at R.Ltd., than at other places, but customer support was perfect, prompt, and a pleasure when I needed to return part of my purchase.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I absolutely love the Denby set given to us as a wedding gift, and thrilled to replace a couple of broken items, as the pattern is now discontinued. Thanks for having this Denby pattern available!!
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Would be nice to have a magnifier or a larger photo of the Vernon city plates. Would like to read what is written on my choices.
    Oct 21, 2017
    Great people and great service.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Replacements, Ltd. provides a great service! As my family inherits china from grandparents and other relatives it is nice to be able to find the missing pieces.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I am pleased I was able to replace missing pieces to my dinner set
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Very good selection of products, easy way to navigate through the website.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I have been purchasing china and flatware from you for years. This is my first purchase of glassware. I didn't know which of the non-RLtd web sites to trust for a coupon or promo code, so I am paying full price.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    where can I find more of thesepieces?
  • Oct 09, 2017
    My first purchase was the clock. The second purchase was two of the dog bowls. I then purchased two sets of the dishes and from there many of the accessories. My last purchase was two more sets of the dishes. I had to replace four of the cereal bowls as the grandchildren have broken them over the years.
    Oct 21, 2017
    I had to replace items that have been chipped and or broken. My pattern has been discontinued and wanted to retain two full sets.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Very useful to replace broken items
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I tried to use a promo code, but no matter what, it was not accepted. Also, the shipping charges seem to be high for 2 small items.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Great business and always pleased with product and service/delivery.
    Oct 21, 2017
    Always a pleasure to buy from Replacements. Never have had a problem.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Too many repeat question, I have never ordered from a compny that requires I do a qustionaire
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Pattern for my dishes was very old, glad to be able to find the replacement piece I was looking for.