Replacements, Ltd. Reviews

07/28/2016
Replacements, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Replacements, Ltd. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2003 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Replacements, Ltd.

2015 Winner

Replacements, Ltd. Rating

More About Replacements, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Replacements, Ltd.

Showing 21 - 40 of 2003 Reviews
  • Jul 27, 2016
    The web site had great clarity. Easy to navigate through. Wish postage was cheaper or no limit on amount purchased to qualify for free postage. All in all I like the site.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I have purchased pieces for my silver pattern and china pattern several times in the last 10 years and have extremely pleased. I have recommended your business to several friends and also some of my clients before I retired from being an interior designer...
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Very happy to find these replacement spoons!
    So far so good
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Ordering for second time as items not available on first order. First order arrived (3 boxes) extremely well packed and in time frame indicated on order. Thank you.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    We lost several china pieces during a house fire in 2014. I was excited to find them at Replacements, and that there was sufficient quantities to round out our place settings.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Best place to find replacement pieces
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I wish there were more information on each item. I also wish they would show the name of the china, to verify that it is exactly the item I am purchasing. Also, I would appreciate photos showing no cracks, etc on each piece. I realize this would be extra work....
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I have ordered from Replacements before by mail. I have always been happy with the pieces, and with the availability of what I need. I bought this pattern as a bride in 1972 and it has served my family well since then. I will continue to keep my set current as the need arises.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Love this website It has been so helpful in the past in finding and completing my china pattern from the 50s and I'm always finding something neat to give as gifts.
    none at this time
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Knowing exactly what I want is the advantage in finding it. By manufacturer was the difficulty
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I'm a repeat customer, although I don't order very often. I receive mail from you 4-5 times yearly, on which my customer number is given. When I go to your website, I wish there were an entry option at very top for repeating customers (like Amazon) where it's not necessary to enter all your info, as well as info to where it's being shipped over again. It would make ordering easier. Also, would like a larger quantity of most used pieces (forks & spoons) available. I like the slightly imperfect option you have available.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Great supplier of discounted items. With todays competitive shipping rates I would recommend that you look at shipments to Canada with lower shipping rates. A lot of Canadians are starting to use your website and your rates are very high.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Have look into Replacements before. Have a couple items your may be interested in. This was an easy decision. no traveling to stores and not getting what I wanted. There seems to be 5 of the larger tumblers on ebay for $55.
    Jul 27, 2016
    Everything was done on line and glasses wrapped good.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Jul 27, 2016
    All items were so well packed for shipment. I am very impressed. I will use this service again...and will be recommending Replacements, LTD to my friends.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Jul 27, 2016
    Good, trustworthy, efficient company.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    We've been in the store in Greensboro.... Loved the experience, took the tour...
  • Jun 30, 2016
    always beautifully packaged,no breakages,reliable..my only 'gripe' is the shipping costs to Australia together with the currency rate and shipping cost appear to double... I don't blame u for that but it is annoying maybe if the currency co0uld be changed on the site to the country your ordering from it would be more realistic.
    best packaging,