ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

09/24/2016
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 135 reviews. Last rated on 08/16/2016.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Aug 16, 2016
    I shopped around quite a bit their prices are great. This particular prescription is a little harder to find, so I was pleased to find it at such a great price.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Customer service is excellent!
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Always been quick and affordable.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    ReplaceMyContacts has always offered me the cheapest price available for my contacts which are Toric and Toric XR. You can't find prices anywhere that beat theirs.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    This site is very easy to use. I am really glad I found a company that still carries the contacts I wear. Thank you for making this an easy task for me.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Ordered from this company before ... Saved big ... never an issue with customer service ... recommend to others.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Order processing took longer than expected, but without hassle
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Always easy to order and usually arrives quickly
  • Aug 14, 2016
    It was very hard to register but you seem to have the best prices.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    best websites for contacts purchase.
    Aug 29, 2016
  • Aug 13, 2016
    ReplaceMyContacts.com was a very good place to purchase from, it was quick, easy, and I knew exactly what I was ordering and when it is expected to arrive. Also, the fact that it is a Google trusted store is reassuring. I will most likely order from this store again, especially if the prices are just as good.
    Sep 5, 2016
    I ordered on 8/13 with the expectation that it would be 10 - 12 days for the free shipping. We are now at day 16 of waiting. I tried to track the order online, however their site has been down since Friday. I tried to call the number they have on the maintenance page and it states they are not available except for Monday through Friday. You can't even get to their site right now to place an order. Wondering if they went out of business.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Would like to confirm prescription at check out one last time.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Overall experience was good...not happy about handling fee!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I was really hoping I could buy a 6pk box for each eye, and was greatly disappointed to find that the 6pk was replaced with the 12pk.
    Aug 30, 2016
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Ordering was quick and easy - a pleasure!
    Aug 29, 2016
    faster than expected delivery time.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Sep 4, 2016
    It was fast, easy, and cheap. What more can I say?
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I thought the handling fee was shifty, adding $5 while claiming shipping is free. And the website froze up on me at checkout, I almost cancelled the order.
    Aug 15, 2016
    I like how quick the contacts arrived. The site was fairly easy to use and navigate. I did not like how the site stated "Free Shipping", then at checkout, charged a 'processing ' fee, which was almost as much as a shipping charge.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Cheapest place to buy contacts and very happy
    Aug 19, 2016
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 16, 2016
    USPS had my contacts at the office not two miles from me but decided, for some unknown reason, decided to truck them to a different office 70 miles from here. It delayed delivery but did not cause any problems. Of course this is not RMC's fault, other than they choose to use USPS. I have had ongoing good luck with this company.