ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

12/19/2014
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 697 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Amazing prices and several shipping options
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love replacemycontact.com, I live in Canada, and my first experience with them has won me over and I've been purchasing from them for almost 2 years now. I refer them to everyone I know.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was pretty easy to find and buy what I wanted.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    They seem to have the most reasonable prices for contact lenses
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Everything was great until I tried to check out. It took me 5 tries.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The checkout page doesn't work on mobile devices. I could enter most of my information but after a certain point there was no way to continue.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great business - have been ordering my contacts here for a few years.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The price doubled for my contacts in the last 5 months this was a shock to find as I place my order
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Shipping costs seemed comparatively expensive, but the price of contacts was great and purchase and checkout experience was simple and easy.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great prices, and easy checkout! I will be continuing to buy from this company. :) Thanks!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Very convenient had the best price for the contact brand that I use
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Always a great experience!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy to use site. Great selection and great prices!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    so far we have been really happy with your service.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have ordered my contacts from ReplaceMyContacts.com for several years and have always had free shipping. On my most recent order today I wascharged $8.99 for shipping. This adds approximately 10% to my order. I will begin to look elsewhere for my contact lens replacements orders in the future.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have two big issues that have made me decide to order my contacts elsewhere. 1) I was charged approximately $9.00 shipping for my order. I have been a customer for several years and have never been charged shipping. $9.00 shipping for a very small box that weighs a few ounces is absolutely excessive. Shipping turned out to be almost %10 of my total order which is ridiculous. 2) When I tried to reach customer support through your chat option there were never any agents available. I tried several times to use the chat service and could never get a customer service rep. Offering a chat service that is not usable because there are never any agents available creates more frustration for customers than it helps. While the product itself is a good product, the service from ReplaceMyContacts is second rate at best.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great first time experience!
    Dec 15, 2014
    Great first time experience!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Always great customer service when needed. Best price anywhere
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Very reliable and they provide excellent customer service.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great price and great service. What else do you need in a contact lens?
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great price and availability. I liked the FAQ part and the reviews are easy to access.
    Dec 16, 2014
    overall, great price and availability on different products. Would definitely buy again!
  • Nov 17, 2014