ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

09/01/2015
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 318 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Sep 1, 2015
    I wish I could buy my cleaning products...... one stop shopping for my eye care needs
  • Aug 31, 2015
    This site has the lowest prices and usually ship quickly. Unless I have a problem with an order I see no reason to shop elsewhere.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Frustrating only that prices for the same item change from one order to the next. Also don't like the hidden processing fee. Also, all shipping options are extremely costly besides the free one.
    Great prices, fast shipping
  • Aug 30, 2015
    It was quick and easy to order contacts for my roommate, now I don't have to worry about him running into things at night! :)
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I had problems trying to get my order placed using a credit card. Finally, I used my pay-pal acct and it went thru fine. Not sure what the problem may have been. I've used this website before for ordering contacts and they usually have the best prices hands down! I'm pleased with the contacts and prices. Will shop here for the next pair also!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Best price i've found, quick shipping, and product is spot on
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have not received my order yet, but these were the cheapest prices online.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very cheap prices compared to other websites.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Since this is my first time ordering contacts via on-line. Itwas hard to answer the questions. hopefully all will be just fine. I have been getting my contacts via my eye doctors office and i decided to see if i could find any cheaper and I was shocked that your company sells the same contacts for almost $60 less :)
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great website, always the best prices.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Cheapest online contacts I could find!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I chose this website because it was the cheapest one online for my brand of contacts. I was more than satisfied with my experience ordering here, and will be back for future purchases.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    Best prices on the internet. Fast delivery. Have used for two separate purchases and am very satisfied with this company.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    This is a great site. I was able to find the contacts that my kids needed.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Prices are getting too high. will look for other sources of contact lenses.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Good customer service and product delivered is as advertised.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    it will be nice to include len case to replace old ones.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    competitive pricing and good service
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    No comments yet, first order placed
    Aug 31, 2015