ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

07/04/2015
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 409 reviews.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Jun 5, 2015
    The website was easy to use and the company offered great prices.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Cheapest contacts I could find. Great website, will use again.
    easy to navigate website
  • Jun 2, 2015
    The processing fee is a little annoying.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I am satisfied ordering here and will continue to order from this site! I wish they would email coupons. That's what I have been waiting for but I needed some so i ordered without one. Also the coupons online that I looked up didn't work/qualify for my order.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    ordering was easy, I am hoping that i will receive my contacts quickly and they will be what i expect
  • Jun 1, 2015
    very easy to order on line- very straight forward even when getting two types of contacts
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I had a great experience with ReplaceMyContacts in the past and didn't hesitate to order from them again. Their customer service was excellent with my first order and went above and beyond to ship me lenses while I was on vacation.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great way to save money on re-ordering your contacts!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The overnight shipping is a bit pricy, but as long as I get my son's contacts tomorrow, I will be very happy.
  • May 26, 2015
    recommended to me by a person at work
    Jun 5, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 3, 2015
    This was a very easy and helpful experience. I will return
  • May 25, 2015
    I have 2 children that wear contacts and I have checked everywhere possible to get the best price and best product. ReplaceMyContacts.com is the only place that I receive both of the things I am looking for. Plus I get great customer service with reminders to reorder. Very easy reordering process to boot. I highly recommend ReplaceMyContacts.Com and I will continue to use them as long as my kids need contacts. The only thing that would make this site better is coupons. #1 company
    Jun 4, 2015
  • Jun 3, 2015
    The pricing is excellent, but apparently the warehouse isn't stocked well. My RX isn't considered a hard to get lens, but the lenses were out of stock and took almost two weeks to receive. I found it very frustrating.
  • May 17, 2015
    I loved the choices and how easy it was to order, just wish they were a little less expensive.
    Jun 1, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Just wanted to say how great i think your company is! I have been telling everyone of how easy and affordable you are! Thank you for making my first online contact purchase a good one.
  • May 13, 2015
    I was very pleased to see the affordable prices for my contacts and it was quick and easy.
    Jun 4, 2015
    I received an email stating that the company had made an error and sent double my order and did I want them. I hadn't received my order yet, but when I did, it was just what I ordered, no more. I realized the email was from rx and believe it to be spam. I responded to that same email and said it was not a double order. I am very pleased with my order from replacemycontacts.com
  • May 5, 2015
    Good prices, good service.
    Jun 3, 2015
    I have done business with ReplaceMyContacts.com for 3 or 4 years and have never had a bad experience. Communication with customer service, when needed is very good, pricing is competative, product selection is great and shipping time is excellent. I will continue to be a customer as long as these high standards are kept by the company.