ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

03/30/2015
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 534 reviews.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Mar 23, 2015
    I'm extremely disgruntled with the change in the processing fee! All this is doing is HIDING the shipping cost in the processing fee and then the company is claiming to give FREE shipping to customers. It's being very dishonest.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I have been ordering my contacts for about 2 years from here and I will continue to order them. It is quick and easy and I get my contacts quickly. My only complaint is the shipping costs, I feel $8.99 is way to high. I mailed heavy packages to Germany that cost less. I feel if you are a returning customer you should get free shipping.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Replacemycontacts has great deals and the cheapest prices found online. Shipping is pretty fast, and I have never ran into any issues so far. Highly recommended!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I hate the check out process, very cumbersome. Had to refill extra fields when error present. Did not accept my .jpeg file.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    The ONLY place to shop for contact lenses.... They never let you down.... Lowest prices, great customer service & timely shipments💖
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Absolutely the best price on my contact lenses. About 50% less than my eye care provider was wanting to charge me, and I paid for UPS Ground shipping! :) Thanks!
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Thanks for the easy website and checkout experience!
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I wish there is a shipping option with tracking under $10
  • Mar 20, 2015
    cant wait to get my contacts delivered right to my door!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Very satisfied! These are the lowest priced contacts online.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    the prices have gone up and i am not satisfied with it
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great site. Have been using it for years. Now I have to pay shipping though. Never had to before. Not wild about that.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I haven't received my contacts yet so I'm not exactly sure about my answers.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Take out processing fee and you will always have return customers!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    My experience, for the most part, was fine. The only glitch in the process involved trying to get a question answered. I tried calling your toll-free number and no one answered. I initiated a chat session and no one responded there either.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    The prescription process was confusing. The columns on my script, vs. the columns on the internet were somewhat hard to understand the first time,. Thankfully you had an online assistance to walk me through like 7 questions. Overall very happy so far!
    Mar 22, 2015
    Everything went smooth and product was delivered as promised. Thank you!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with timeliness and price
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Pleasant site and very easy to use.
    Mar 22, 2015
    Fast cheap and efficient. I have been ordering for the pat 5 years know and will not go anywhere else.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Great company to deal with, have used them for several years.