ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

05/21/2015
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 450 reviews.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

Prices are great!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    This is my second time ordering from replacemycontacts.com. The price for my contacts (proclear daily) is excellent compared to other sites. I was pleased with their time to verify my subscription and ship the contacts. I hope I have the same experience this year.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I appreciate having a cost-effective option for my vision needs.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Cheap Contact Lenses, Great Prices.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    This site is very user friendly; I have had good servide, even when I had to do a return. Keep up the great customer service - I will definitely keep coming back.
    Cheap, worth it
  • Feb 24, 2015
    It would have been easier if I could have reordered by item instead of the whole previous order.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Site was really easy to navigate and checkout. Wonderful! and Cheap!!!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Should include prescription again in checkout so that we can confirm we entered it properly
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Quick and easy.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Highly suggested.. quick and accurate order.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I love using your website. Always fast and easy.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Love this website. Fast and efficient. I definitely will recommend to my friends and family.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Great site. Will buy from again.
    Feb 25, 2015
    Fast shipment and great prices!!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Thanks
    Feb 26, 2015
    Shipping could be faster an more tracking info
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Absolutely the best! Cheapest prices anywhere, minimal Processing Fee, Free Shipping, and then was given another coupon through facebook! Other suppliers advertise lower prices then hit you with $20-$40 Processing Fee and $10 shipping. ReplaceMyContacts is truly the best.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Not only was the price from ReplaceMyContacts cheaper than other online sites, I was extended an additional $5 savings when I asked a customer rep (via online chat) about any promo codes available. The "processing fee" was less than $3, whereas other places advertise cheaper prices for contacts, then add a $30 procesing fee. I greatly appreciate the Free Shipping, and the entire order was shipped quickly and correctly. Fantastic!!
  • Feb 2, 2015
    very quick and easy experience
    Feb 24, 2015
    My contacts were on backorder but was shipped as soon as they received them
  • Jan 23, 2015
    It seems strange that there is not a tracking number for the lowest cost shipping- even when I mail packages at the lowest cost this is an option. While there were no problems the first time I used this option, it does give me a little pause.
    Feb 23, 2015