ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

05/03/2015
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 467 reviews.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Apr 20, 2015
    I was greatly surprised at the price for my contacts. It was 1/3 less than my normal site!!!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    order went smoothly. Had to call customer service and they were very nice and helpful. As long as I get my contacts in a timely matter, I will be very pleased with everything
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I have looked online and called places to see what the prices are regarding my contact lenses and found out they are truly the best priced place to buy my lenses.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I'm not happy with the shipping costs!
    None at present
  • Apr 19, 2015
    This is my second time ordering with Replace My Contacts. I am very pleased with the service, price, and quality.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great buying experience and great prices!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Only thing I didn't like was on the check out screen, I had put my credit card information in incorrectly. I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong for a couple minutes. I like when the error comes up in red. It had come up in black and blended in, making it harder to figure out what I had done wrong.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    We have used replace my contacts for years and have been pleased and have shared the website with a number of our friends.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I love the prices on contacts...so much less expensive than the box stores, and that's with their "membership" rates!! This is my first order, so I'm anxious to receive my new contacts!!!
    Apr 18, 2015
    I was happy with the purchase but unhappy that the box was literally ripped open on one end. This box issue may have been from the delivery company, but I wasn't happy to see this.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Great price and easy to order.
    Apr 17, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    This is my second or third time ordering from your website. Prices are better than I can find anywhere but my contacts are ALWAYS on back order. It's frustrating.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    SITE WAS EASY TO MANUVER AND VERY COMPETITIVE IN PRICING.
    Apr 18, 2015
    product came in as ordered. good pricing.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I really won't know if this was a good site to order on, until I get my order. Your survey came to early. Your survey sould be sent once you receive your contacts not right after you order them.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I've been searching for a decent price for contacts because my prescription is very high I normally pay a lot more. After looking around I found replacemycontacts.com, and I'm very impressed with their prices and shipping options. I will be ordering again from replacemycontacts.com.
    Apr 17, 2015