ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

02/19/2017
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 121 reviews.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Dec 29, 2016
    First transaction with your company. shipping charges are too high, buy so are many otherrs.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Best prices, simple to order. Will keep coming back.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    The only reason I did not give them the highest rating is because at checkout, there was a problem with my payment and the message stating the problem named something using initials, rather than the entire phrase. I had to go off the site to google what the initials referencing the problem actually meant. Initials are insider jargon. When communicating with customers, these should be avoided. The problem was my payment being declined because the billing address I left on was the shipping address which is not the same as my billing address.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Easy to buy contacts and they're a great price.
  • Dec 02, 2016
    Love the prices at REplace My Contacts, same product for a low price.
    Dec 28, 2016
    Cheap, quality contacts, with fast delivery.
  • Dec 04, 2016
    It would be nice if prescriptions were saved on your account. Maybe this is an option but I could not find it.
    Dec 27, 2016
  • Dec 09, 2016
    Dec 27, 2016
    The best prices and good, fast service, BUT they still engage in the deceptive practice of adding a "processing fee" to your order when you checkout, while NO WHERE is this fee mentioned on the web site prior to that. In fact, each page has a banner that boldly proclaims No Hidden Fees!" This is the very definition of a Hidden Fee! The fee is small, leaving them still the best price, but the principal of it bugs me; why can't they tell you about it ahead of time?
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I like ordering from replace my contacts. They are fair in price and ordering is easy. Shipping could be a little cheaper though.
  • Dec 07, 2016
    Great company for prices, which now a days means a lot. Thanks !
    Dec 25, 2016
    We had a bit of confusion on my part but customer service got it all straightened out and I received the correct order. Thank you and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all 🎄🎁🎅🎉🍾
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Overall, I am very pleased with my experience at ReplaceMyContacts.com because my contacts were much cheaper than the competitor. Plus, my contacts are newly released, so it is amazing that ReplaceMyContacts.com even has them. It seems too good to be true, so I appreciate the fact that there is a Facebook page, customer service center, PayPal payment, and Google protection with this order. I just hope my contacts are authentic.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    your order flow sucked....
  • Dec 18, 2016
    This is the first time using this website to order my lens. Since i have just placed the order lets see how efficient they as the review portrays.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    I really like that this website has cheaper prices than other websites. fast delivery
  • Dec 14, 2016
    I travel often so I don't like the US mail option at 10-12 days. It would be nice if the free shipping option was the UPS 4-7 day. It would make it sire to catch my order when I'm home.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    i am hoping this all goes smoothly so i will fill comfortable with my next order
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Quick email response in regards to my orer
  • Dec 14, 2016
    It was easy to find my brands and enter my prescription information.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Very happy with service and product. Will continue to purchase from this site.
    Dec 14, 2016
    My items were out-of stock, so it took longer to get them. All and all i am satisfied with the site.
  • Dec 05, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    was a generous cost savings!!
  • Dec 13, 2016
    It was a great shopping experience especially when you are able to use the reorder functionality.