Revival Animal Health Reviews

10/24/2014
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 128 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Oct 24, 2014
    good company great phone help
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Im fairly happy with them all around.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Only complaint I have is - I was never offered the 2 week special that was offered up front. No place to enter or accept? The product I ordered has been life saving.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    This appears to be a location with reasonable pricing. I have just placed a 1st time order, so I am unable to judge this site further regarding sales, pricing, speed of filling my order, and same day shipping.
    Revival is Reliable
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great source for medications. Shipping is steep, even for non refrigerated items.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    YOU SHOULD OFFER FREE SHIPPING. IN A HURRY NOW SO ORDERED BUT IF I FOUND THE PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON AMAZON OR ELSEWHER WITH FREE SHIP I WOULD GO THERE INSTEAD
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great site! Will definitely use in the future. Paid $.50 less than I was going to pay on a site yesterday, happened to stumble upon yours in Google Shopping. Easy to use, good inventory (from the little bit of browsing that I did).
  • Oct 22, 2014
    i would have like to order the Vet Basic medicated ear flush but its out of stock for sometime now... will you be restocking in near future? Otherwise this is a fantastic web site for all animal lovers on a budget!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Shipping is expensive
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Always satisfied with the products I order. thank you.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I had hoped there were further instructions included about use around the home.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    When I tried to check out yesterday, the message saying I had to contact via phone or email about shipping charge if I live outside of 48 states, so I did, but after more than 24 hours, no responce. I placed order anyways, trusting a breeders opinion about this company (she said she always buy from here). There are many oter US companies which list/offer many shipping methods and approx or exact shipping charges for Canada, and I think a comapny as organized as this company should be able to do that. Placing order without knowing shipping charge is very unpleasant (even though I made an inquiry). Without the recommendation from my breeder, I would not have gone through the order.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I hate that I do not have the option to select my shipping carrier.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Experience was fine but would be nice if the price was listed on the site and i did not have to call to obtain it. Would have made the process faster.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    n/a
    Oct 18, 2014
    Just received and starting use of this product for first time. Overall, satisfied with order and delivery process so far, with ultimate product satisfaction to be determined as a function of actual use.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Revival is the best thing going. The products are outstanding and complete the job as advertised. The people are very professional and friendly. I will always purchase from Revival
    Oct 22, 2014
    Revival Animal Health is the best. The entire staff is very professional and friendly. Had it not been for Revival and their EXCELLENT Products, I would not have the 2 Bichons I have today. Thank You Revival Ken Bodnar
  • Oct 7, 2014
    We've been using Revival Animal Health for many, many years. Products are as described. Never had a reaction to any medication, although the X-Mats didn't deter my kitten at all. Delivery always on time and well packed.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I appreciate the products that Revival Animal Health has to offer. Get selection and very appropriate for my pet supply needs. I especially appreciate the articles and information by Dr. B, the veterinarian on staff. I highly recommend Revival Animal to all my friends who are dog owners.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I especially appreciate the educational information provided by Dr. B
  • Oct 4, 2014
    loved being able to find what I needed with ease
    Oct 17, 2014