Revival Animal Health Reviews

02/08/2016
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 92 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Feb 6, 2016
    I have bought from Revival for many years, and always have had 1000% satisfaction with their products. Would recommend Revival to everyone for quality products and outstanding service. Great Company.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    You are out of a lot of products, not all your fault, but still frustrating.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    The only thing I don't like about the site is that some items you have to call in for a price.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    ORdering was easy - will let you know if i can give a 10 after merchadise arrives
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Very good products & very reasonable prices.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    It said free shipping on orders over $99 but I was charged shipping with no comment why
  • Jan 31, 2016
    the checkout was a little tricky, i used paypal which i thot would make it easier, but it kept coming back to the checkout page. did it several times. finally i just checked out as a guest and it went thru. Ive been a customer since the 1980's...i always call in my order, thot to try this website out.
    Feb 5, 2016
    I've been a customer since the 1980's. They have good info, good products and good prices. Anybody with animals would do well to shop here.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    shipping is too much money and i buy a lot and never get discount promo codes
    Feb 8, 2016
    I buy frequently I should get a discount on my next order ! Not just discount on items you have selected
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Revival Animal Catalog / on line ordering is great! Great service either ordering on line or phone ordering! Competitive pricing, good quality items and availability!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I can depend on Revival for the supplies I need.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Great products and service
    Feb 8, 2016
    Great products at reasonable prices
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Wish you had some promotions on some of the items I actually use.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    the checkout experience was really unpleasant, it kept reloading the page and making me type my information again and again.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Revival is great. However, with surveys if we want our country (USA) to be racially and gender neutral then quit asking such questions on surveys.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Is there a wholesale option for businesses??
    Jan 30, 2016
    Enjoy your articles;
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    There was a problem with a double order due to website issue - but problem was satisfactorly resolved after contacting customer service.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    have been dealing with Revival for many years, have always been happy
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I am a volunteer with a cat and dog rescue so saving money is important. I am always pleased with the products from your company.
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 11, 2016
    They always have top notch products for excellent prices. They have excellent customer service, and I normally get direct emails from one of the girls that works for Revival, sometimes a phone call if they have a special on something I buy regularly for my dogs. Revival Animal health is the go too place for animal care specialists !
    Jan 23, 2016
    I buy from Revival animal health often, they always have excellent communication with sales directly threw email or phone calls. They are great buisness support , and giving free information on care and welfare of animals. Thanks !
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I love the convenience of ordering online. Revival Animal Health has a wide range of products that I will continue to use in the future.
    Jan 24, 2016
    I enjoy the ease of ordering online, and I have never had a problem with purchases.