Revival Animal Health Reviews

07/06/2015
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 110 reviews. Last rated on 07/05/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Jul 5, 2015
    I've shopped here for about a year now, and I like many things about them. The one thing I don't like that has happened recently is the price jump on Heska Ultranasal Vaccines, which is the main product I purchase from Revival.com; a few months ago it was $109, now for some reason it's got up to $129!? But they do have very good customer service.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    love this place
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Best place to purchase pet products. I recommend them often.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I loved the valentines candy in my order! Been meaning to say thank you!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    A friend recommended this site and it has been very helpful in getting the item we need.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love Revival Animal Health. Products are great and do what they say they will do. Prices are good and orders are shipped promptly.
    Jul 6, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Wish they offered coupons and Free Shipping
  • Jun 29, 2015
    This company is helping me save homeless cat's lives by ensuring new owners will have a jump on maintaing the cats' health.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    After I recieve my order I will be able to comment.
    Jul 5, 2015
    This is my first time using Revival, I had no contact with service personel. I will check Revival in the future for products I need.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    too bad about the shipping cost. I only hope it gets here quickly for that price.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Checkout was horrible....it kept locking me out, freezing the screen....their "can I help you" was located in the total price. I almost cancelled the order.
    shipping charge sucks
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Azodyl is helping to keep my 16 year old Min Pin with CRF alive with a good quality of life. It's amazing because our vet thought it would probably be a matter of days or weeks at best, after she was diagnosed.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Have used your producrts in the past, will be doing so again
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I wanted to get a catalog for my friend: Jim Parker, 622 N. Washington St., La Grange, TX 78945. because I told him that y'all have the best prices and he would like to see your catalog. Please mail him one, thank you, Diane McCann
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I've been dealing with Revival for 8+ years.... they know me (well). Good company.
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    Always have great service with revival. Great products.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Have ordered products from Revival Animal Health for several years. Always a wealth of information and excellent products offered.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Best online pet supply store ever! The only place you get propylene glycol in 16 oz size. They are also extremely helpful with medicines and dosing.
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great prices. Fast delivery.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Jun 24, 2015
    Real happy with Revival Animal Health , been using them for over 8 years now. I always get my product in a timely manner .