Revival Animal Health Reviews

08/31/2014
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2013 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Aug 31, 2014
    Site easy to use great products!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Thank you - you have all the products I need at a fair price
  • Aug 28, 2014
    As indicated on my order form, I am sooo very happy the groomer from whom I got two of my dogs recommended Revival Animal Health several years ago --- EVERYTHING is great! My current order includes items I am ordering for a co-worker who has dogs and cats, so anticipate a new customer forthcoming! THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I feel the shipping charges were high for $22 (30% of amount was s/c). Too Much!!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I would like to purchase some of the Perla beds, but want to choose my colors.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    The extra ice that was automatically added to my order confused me because i was told to buy extra ice and I wasn't sure if that was in addition to what was automatically put on my order.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    The online ordering system was a real pain to use and I may have duplicated my order. I would hope if you see a duplication you will contact me
  • Aug 22, 2014
    i have used Revival for the last 20 years, and they are great
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I don't know what I would do without Revival. Wish that you could sell rabies vaccine and heartworm protection in NC. Love customer support and ease of ordering.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    They have always been easy to work with and carry products I use at a good price.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I love the products and the pricing
    Liked your sale prices
  • Aug 15, 2014
    i think revival should offer paypal as a payment source
  • Aug 15, 2014
    when will Terramycin be available again
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Wish you would except Paypal
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I think it was an easy site to navigate.....has a lot of products that I need....
  • Aug 12, 2014
    So happy to have found the products I was searching for and prices are good and ordering process is absolutely hassle free.Thank you so much this is exactly what I need when I need it. Thrilled with the service and products offered.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I wish they would have side bar items of other products that are direct crossovers to the product being ordered. Like if Im looking at ivomec, then generic ivomec would show as something to look at to save money. This would really be helpful when buying flea stuff for cats and dogs.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Your catalog came at right time. After years of trying everything possible to get my dog's skin condition under control, your catalog had a skin regime that fit the bill. It's been almost a week and he already looks better.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Products were available and were sent right out I had everything within 2 days with regular shipping....