Revival Animal Health Reviews

08/29/2015
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 104 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Aug 27, 2015
    Revival is the best for pet products! They have a wonderful selection of products and super fast shipping.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Our dog breeder strongly recommended Revival Animal Health products. We respect her very highly so it was a no brainer to order from this website
    The shipping price changed during my purchase, it increased $2
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I will reserve comments upon receipt of products.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Your prizes are better on generic's than anyone else.I am on s.s. so you know I have to look fro bargain's.Thank's!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Revival is the best place to buy specialty pet supplies!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Not happy that you say free shipping and then I have to pay extra for shipping because the product requires it be kept cold so it has to be sent 2 day or over night. That should not cost extra if you say free shipping...... We like to order our pet supplies and usuallyplace a high priced order and then to have to pay shipping costs is making us reconsider order from you in the future. We have ordered from you before and liked the service we received so thought we would continue using you be now not sure for future orders like this one.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I like being able to read reviews on the products that I'm purchasing. Your checkout system is great. The products that you offer are things that I need, our dogs need, that says it all.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    happy to have found someone who carries what we need for the kittens in our care.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I don't think I have found a More helpful and experienced Company to work with. They truly stand behind their products and customer service is always there for you and prompt to correct any errors that may occur, which has only been once in the 8 years i have been ordering from them. Their website is buyer friendly , check out is a breeze.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Had trouble checking out. I checked out as a guest - solely because I can never remember my password. I had to enter all information three times before it would accept it????
    A WONDERFUL COMPANY THAT SAVES ME MONEY
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Customer service was very pleasant and helpful when I called to ask a question.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I've had such good luck with this company, prices are competitive and delivery is fast and reliable.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great prices, great customer service.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I can find everything I'm looking for. Good prices!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Make shipping rates cheaper. Rather spend it on what goes IN the cat not TO the cat.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Wish there was a discount on shipping. It really is a killer with ordering from Canada. with the exchange on the dollar and then the duties and extra charges by UPS .. it really adds up.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    The shipping seems to take a long time, but I opted for the 5-7 days for the few dollars less.
  • Jul 31, 2015