Revival Animal Health Reviews

08/26/2016
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 72 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Aug 15, 2016
    Thanks for making single dose vaccines avaiable
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Secure, excellent products and safe shipping
  • Aug 7, 2016
    My only concern is that the prescription prices go up almost every time I order.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    I have never seen a coupon - - order form asks for a coupon number - - never seen one!
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 10, 2016
    Everything was fine. The ice packs were thawed out, but still cold. It would not have been good for it to take any longer to get to us.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Ordering prescriptions is always a hassle, I feel I am in the middle on a teamster labor contract... I pay for next day service and get my product 2 weeks, and still pay the next day service, Last time I lost 4 kittens worth over 20k not all is a fault of Revival, but they do not communicate with me that they did not either get the approval, or they called and was no answer, So I wait...and wait... and then I try to find out why the order did not go through, a 3 way call could have cleared up the issue, This has happen repeatedly. Also many of the items I use are no longer carried, so I have to go to other retailers. While you want to only sell the most common Items, It is of this reason that I use an online merchant, for the difficult to find items, We are a vary large cattery and always need supplies.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Product Iam nterested in (Capstar)is on backorder
  • Aug 3, 2016
    I think they have a wonderful website, the only problem I had was it is not very clear on giving seperate directions on how to refill an approved prescription.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I've always a great experience with Revival every time I have ordered from them.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I have used Revival for about 15 years. I'm very satisfied with them.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Do not like having to put items in cart to see the prices. Too cumbersome.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Have ordered dog products many times. Great shipping.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Took a while to place order.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Aug 3, 2016
    I'm glad that the price break was at 2 items. Saved me money.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    good price for bones for our puppy... Im picky about where the bones come from that i let my dogs eat
  • Jul 22, 2016
    A GREAT PLACE TO GET YOUR PET NEEDS.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Love Revival Animal Health
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Revival always has exactly what I need. They always follow up with emails and or phone calls. Their customer service is impeccable. If you have any questions at all they have answers. The site is full of articles that are extremely helpful. I can't honestly say enough wonderful things about Revival.
    Jul 29, 2016
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Revival is highly recommended to me. I look forward to shopping with them.
    Jul 28, 2016
    I ordered a catalog and had to re-order it. But the service people were so nice, I didn't care!