Revival Animal Health Reviews

04/18/2015
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 96 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Mar 16, 2015
    Best site for service and price plus complete selection.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I'm very pleased with the products I've ordered from Revival. Also, the shipping is prompt every time I've ordered and packaged well. Highly pleased and will continue to order and tell others about your company. The website is easy to use and without complications.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Revival Animal is a GREAT company to deal with. I have done business with them for years and have NEVER been disappointed
    Mar 15, 2015
    Revival is a VERY reliable company to purchase from. They trusted products and always good advice.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I unclicked the "Add to mailing list" checkbox numerous times on the checkout page when completing my order. Without touching my keyboard or mouse, I watched the checkbox become checked again within 30 seconds of me unchecking it. I unchecked it again (this was already the third bleepin' time I'd unchecked it-that's why I was watching it!). When I added more info on the checkout page, the box magincally got rechecked. I unchecked it yet again. Upon submitting my order, a dialog box appeared suggesting another version of my billing address. I could see the checkout page (grayed out) behind the dialog box, but guess what?? The checkbox was rechecked and I couldn't uncheck it this time. What are you trying to pull? If this is what I can expect from a simple online checkout screen, I have very poor hopes for order accuracy, billing and shipping time. This seems a pathetic attempt to increase the number of people on your mailing list at the expense of having a repeat customer. I clicked on the privacy agreement at the beginning of this survey and attempted to, accoring to the links in IV(b)(1-3), (1) "stop our emails, (2) "opt-out of preference-based ads" and (3) "To stop the sharing of PII with our participating merchants" but none of the links allowed me to do so. After clicking the links on 1 and 3, I was directed to a general "Contact Us" page from Connexity asking for mroe personal information. The link on 2 directed me to the Shopzilla opt out page. If it wasn't for this, my experience had been good.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    NICE QUALITY PRODUCTS. AND FAST SHIPPING.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    so far good cant wait for my dogs supplies ...
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Mar 13, 2015
    Revival is the only place I shop for vaccines as they have the lowest prices and a variety. I think they are outstanding. They also deliver on time.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Thank you for many years of great service, great products and reliability of delivery.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I am very pleased with all of the products I have used, I have saved alot of money doing most things myself.
    Mar 15, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with the staff and te products I have received .
  • Mar 5, 2015
    i believe orders over $100.00 should ship free
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    The staff is so helpful about any dog issue I might have and over the years their suggestions have been so useful. I would recommend the product I purchased, Oral Cal Plus, to anyone planning to deliver puppies. It makes the time between delivers much shorter.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I would like to see a FREE SHIPPING option, with a minimum purchase, like a lot of other pet supply sites have. That would be an enticement for me to spend more money to reach it when I would originally be only getting a couple of items. I fon’t like to buy something for $6 and have to pay twice that amount just for adding shipping. So then I go to another site who has free shipping and I buy more to reach free shipping. Then I feel better about getting the product for only $6 and not having to have to pay twice that for shipping even though I spent more money than I had planned on since I bought more items to reach the free shipping. I will spend more money to get free shipping. Another example, a friend of mine needed to buy medical supplies yesterday. I told her Revival has them. She checked and you did but you did not have free shipping. She ended up going to another pet supplier, who offered free shipping on $39 purchase. So she looked at more stuff to reach the $39 minimum. However, once she was done shopping there she purchased over $100 worth of products. Revival missed out on her purchase yesterday. In addition, internet coupon codes would be an incentive too. I see you have the spot to apply coupon code but I never see coupon codes anywhere, not on my mailed catalogs, emails, etc. Therefore, it’s frustrating to see you have an area to apply a coupon code but I am never able to use it. I guess it’s just for gift cards but it is a negative observation from me since I can never utilize this option. If you have coupon codes I would like to know where I can opt to receive them or if the codes are just for gift certificates then don’t call the button coupon codes but say gift certificate codes. I hope this helps! I have been a Revival customer for years!!!! Leesa Altschul Leesa1@sbcglobal.net
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Mar 13, 2015
    Ground Shipping is considerably slow but that isn't a reflection on Revival just a heads up for people who would like their package before 10 business days.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I ordered a product that was advertised Buy One Get One 50% off but I got charge full price for both items. I am not happy about this and I hope it can be resolved.
    Mar 6, 2015
    I had an issue with being overcharged at checkout but the problem was corrected prior to the order being shipped out.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I was frustrated with the cost of one item changing when I went to checkout I noticed the change... I had entered all of my information and went to update the cart to remove the item and had to start all over again and enter all of my information again... wasted time.
    Mar 11, 2015
  • Feb 28, 2015
    great prices -quick shipping
    Mar 8, 2015
    Great price for the pet carrier - I was in the market for a 2 door carrier - and found this one at a great price - thanks for the great service!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Mar 6, 2015
    Outstanding transaction from ordering to receiving item. I was AMAZED how fast I received my item. Thank You
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Every page had an annoying drop down that made it very hard to see the items on the page
    Mar 7, 2015