Revival Animal Health Reviews

08/23/2016
Revival Animal Health Ratings and User Reviews. Revival Animal Health is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 72 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Revival Animal Health

2014 Winner

Revival Animal Health Rating

More About Revival Animal Health

Recent Reviews for Revival Animal Health

• Jul 5, 2016
    exceptional customer service! One of the best on line chats ever! She knew exactly what I was asking and was extremely fast with product information! Very satisfied customer!m
  • Jul 1, 2016
    I feel confident that Revival will give me fair pricing on the items I need, without checing other websites.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Don't really have any comments so far. This is my first use of the site
  • Jun 29, 2016
    I have always founf revival service and products to be good.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    I wish there was a way to help non-profit rescues with my order. I run a non-profit rescue and purchase things as needed for my rescue pups. I wish there was a discount for this option. (with proof of 501c3)
  • Jun 26, 2016
    not enough customer appreciation / breaks / incentives
  • Jun 24, 2016
    great service as always for breeding purposes
    Jun 30, 2016
    We love revival.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Best place to buy dog stuff!
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Easy to order;employees helpful if telephone contact needed.
    Jul 6, 2016
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Your web site says 99 dollars = free ground shipping, I spent 379.87 and still charged for shipping. I am very disappointed.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    Called to make sure about an item I wanted to order. The person (Helen) on the other end very helpful and knowledgeable. Will order from here again. Love the fact that I could use paypal.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Would like to see products labeled specifically for dogs or cats - sometimes it is hard to tell if a product is usable on cats as well as dogs. There should be recommendations on the syringe sizes for cats or kittens or small animals. Not everyone knows that kittens have very tough skin and it is easier to use a smaller needle but takes a lot longer to draw the vaccine from the bottle after it is mixed. I think an informational page on vaccination and administering subcutaneous vs. muscular vaccinations would be a great tool for new owners and new breeders. It is the age of D.I.Y. and people are tired of paying $80 to $100 just to have their kitten or puppy vaccinated at the veterinarian's office. Maybe some general guidelines are in order about the condition of the kitten or puppy prior to having it vaccinated or doing it yourself. You should also carry useful products that save time and make pet ownership easier i.e., Tangles Away is a great product but I have to order it on line outside of Revival Animal because you don't carry it! It would save a lot of shaved cats and pain when brushing out mats if this product was added to your product lines. Also more non toxic shampoos and flea sprays for kittens and nursing mothers. Also - how about some specific grooming aids and products and directions for prepping show dogs and show cats. They are very different than regular pet products - but it is a significant market.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    I have been ordering from Revivial for about 5 years now, and always tell my friends about their products. The ease of ordering, always have the products I need available, and the speedy delivery are a winner for me!
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Love your pet vitamins and love the doggy do doo bags
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Shipping charges Too High
    Jun 14, 2016
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Jun 11, 2016
    I recommend to everyone I met who could find something they need on the door
  • Jun 6, 2016
    not particularly happy with their come on of $99 free shipping. With all the restrictions, my free came to $34
    Jun 17, 2016
  • May 31, 2016
    We are an animal rescue group and find items that are lower cost on this site than others. The shipping costs sometimes undermine those prices though.
    Jun 13, 2016
  • May 29, 2016
    Jun 12, 2016
    Only 1 item was delivered. The second was returned by the post office as undeliverable (same address) and no one contacted me or refunded the price of the second item.