Rich Battery Reviews

Rich Battery Ratings and User Reviews. Last rated on 05/18/2015.

Recent Reviews for Rich Battery

• May 18, 2015
    Easy to shop there. Will be back.
  • May 5, 2015
    always a wonderful experience shopping with them.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Very quick service and a wide varity of product line items. Rich Battery had the exact item I need with no hassels. They provided great order tracking of my order.
  • May 4, 2015
    I won't have any comments until my shipping comes.
  • May 3, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I think the amount of time for processing the order was unacceptable. When I contacted the support they said it would be processed on Saturday or Monday and provided a tracking number. On Tuesday evening I contacted them again regarding no tracking order. I received a tracking order that day but it was not even shipped out till Wednesday. Nothing was offered to compensate for the delay such as expediting the shipment. So yes I do feel that I will not be ordering from this company again.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Good Price Battery has met all expectations.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Ask for a more detailed description, but did not get it. Dell gave the the corresponding part # and that is why I ordered.
    May 9, 2015
    Ordered a Part on their website. Ordered part only to have them sent me a refund. If part not available either should come up as not available or taken off the site
  • Apr 23, 2015
    First purchase. We'll see how it goes.
    May 4, 2015
    so far so good
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I will know more once the transaction has been completed
  • Apr 20, 2015
    very smooth experience
  • Apr 14, 2015
    easy site to use
  • Apr 10, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    no.comment would not trade again
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I bought the same product from Rich Battery as I am buying now about 10 months ago. I certainly do hope that these last longer than 10 months.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Of course I won't have a complete opinion until after the item is received.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    user friendly website and easy check out!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    May 8, 2015
    Still have not received item of purchase over a month after expected.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    None as yet.
    Apr 9, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Exactly what I needed at a great price.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Speedy shipment, easy ordering and the only place I found exactly what I needed.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Fast and easy to use web site. Also the shipping charges were reasonable but i liked them on facebook for the 10% off and did not receive it.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Very good service. Great product and fast shipping. I will order from them again in the future.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    It was easy and informative helped me make the purchase confidently
    Apr 3, 2015