RichsPSXParts.com Reviews

09/30/2014
RichsPSXParts.com Ratings and User Reviews. RichsPSXParts.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

RichsPSXParts.com Rating

More About RichsPSXParts.com

Recent Reviews for RichsPSXParts.com

• Sep 28, 2014
    Great Place I found! So excited sbout It. Its gonna go into my boookmarks!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Found a better price than Ebay's only listing.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Easy to manage and good overall experience. Only, prices from the same seller posted on Ebay were much lower.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great service, fast shipping, great communication on delivery and purchase.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Quick and easy. Affordable.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    In the item description it started authorized for free shipping, select free shipping during checkout. The is no free shipping option available on the checkout page. I feel this is very misleading.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Great and fast experience for what I needed to get for my ps3. Thank you guys. I'm just so glad I didn't have to risk using ebay.
    Sep 13, 2014
    The ps3 part came really fast and the part was just what I expected it to be plus even better. :) I'm telling all my friends to shop at this place for now on if their ps3 starts to act up and needs a spare part or two. Now I can game again and post my videos to Youtube. My fans don't have to be thirsty no more.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    very satisfied with service looking forward to getting my parts
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I found what I could not find anywhere! Thank you.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    Great to work with
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    I ordered and paid for 2 bottles of Albon but only received one.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    This website is great
  • Aug 20, 2014
    As soon as got on this site I was able to find & purchase what I needed & at an affordable price!!
    Sep 11, 2014
    I was very pleased with the price, time of delivery,& the product itself...thank you so much & look forward to buying more products in the future!!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    First time I ever heard of this site was when I was searhing for genuine/original PSP 3000 housing. This was the only site I found that had genuine/official housing for my PSP.
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Aug 6, 2014
    A Good and easy shopping experience
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great selection and decent shipping. Will return
    Aug 20, 2014
    My three-day shipping actually took 5 business days to get here. Not a life/death emergency by any stretch, but having paid a few bucks extra for expedited shipping...I'm just a little bit sore about it.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    this is my firsy yime purchasing a ps2 adapyer and id I like what I buy in the future I am definrtly buying more producys from this company I hope I could received this ptoducy in good conf\dition
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Great first experience
    Aug 14, 2014
    I read some bad reviews about you guys but you came through for me. I will definitely use you again. Thank youRobert
  • Aug 2, 2014
    over all great experiance
    Aug 16, 2014
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    What can I say it's a great overall site I will be planning to order more stuff from this great site