RichsPSXParts.com Reviews

12/21/2014
RichsPSXParts.com Ratings and User Reviews. RichsPSXParts.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

RichsPSXParts.com Rating

More About RichsPSXParts.com

Recent Reviews for RichsPSXParts.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    I think they shoul make it so on a cell phone you dont have to search for the continue button and they need to not have the email hiden, ( have it put below the name info
  • Dec 16, 2014
    only vender to offer part
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very reasonable prices, easy to use purchasing system.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was very pleased with the ease of ordering my part. Thank you
  • Dec 12, 2014
    This is awesome! I was going to put my PS2 in the trash, when it would no longer read disks, now it gets a new lease on life! I hated to have to throw it away, I have a ton of games for it, many that I played before I even had any kids. I am an electrical engineer and have absolutely no issues about replacing something as simple as a disk drive. I've done much more complex repairs previously on my husband's pro audio equipment that involved soldering parts directly on motherboard. Will probably do the repair together with my 7-year-old son to show him how video games really tick.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    It was a pleasing experience, so far. Hopefully the item described will arrive on time and in good condition.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The pproduct failed to enable the syetem to work.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    nice to have found this site now I can order all my parts from richs psx parts and fix my own xbox
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Cool site definitely visit this web site for my games
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great to know they had what I needed.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    First time buying will fill survey when item is received
  • Nov 5, 2014
    This was the only place, including the major retailers where I could find the replacement two prong power cord for the XBox 360. I did not want to purchase the entire brick. Thanks
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    Keep up the good work. Thanks!
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I have none at this moment. Im just waiting for my controller.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I quickly found the cable I was looking for for my original X-Box
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Nov 5, 2014
    Received the item in the mail...ordered the controller replacement for the PS2, I ordered it due to mine currently having a bent prong, when I opened this new one (suppose to be new) there is a bent prong on it as well, it will be returned as it doesn't fix my problem.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    RichsPSXParts.com carries a lot of things that you just can't find in most electronics stores, and the prices are very reasonable.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    For someone who does not order online that often, your site was a delight to use. Very simple, easy to comprehend for a non-computer savvy individual.
    Oct 22, 2014
    My first time purchasing from this company. About a year ago my PlayStation spindle hub came apart and I was unsure of where to have it serviced. Finally found your site on a PC and was excited to learn that the the repair was inexpensive and should be simple. Thank you for being there and if I need something in the future I will gladly return ! Also, I'll recommend you to anyone in need of parts.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Very nice amount of options and gadgets. Could have shopped a whole lot more if I'd been needing more at this time.
    Nov 5, 2014
    Happy to get the things that I needed, but not to have to use an intermediary to make the purchase. Since I live outside the US, it was quite a hindrance, but the parts came in perfect order.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I,m very satisfied with my order and highly recommend shopping with RichsPSXParts.com. I plan on more purchases in the future.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great Place I found! So excited sbout It. Its gonna go into my boookmarks!