RichsPSXParts.com Reviews

05/23/2015
RichsPSXParts.com Ratings and User Reviews. RichsPSXParts.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

RichsPSXParts.com Rating

More About RichsPSXParts.com

Recent Reviews for RichsPSXParts.com

• May 22, 2015
    Fast easy good site
  • May 18, 2015
    Thank was real easy to find n purchase the part I needed . And your description of part helped me find the right strip I needed. Thank you again.
  • May 14, 2015
    The website needs an update.
  • May 5, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    I ordered a replacement power cord for a PS3. The product arrived in a box labelled as a PS3 replacement power cord. The cord inside was not compatible with the jack for the power cord that was on the PS3. It didn't even have the same number of receptacles.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I haven't received my order yet (I only ordered it a few minutes ago). I am assuming that I will receive a perfectly working component in a reasonable amount of time. I was pleased with the brief correspondence I had with RichsPSxParts.com - they were very quick to respond to my inquiry and answered my question very well. This led me to believe that they are reputable and gave me more confidence in my buying decision.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Like the list of items, confused as to why shipping said $2.50 for states and Canada and was charged $5
    May 7, 2015
    Good website. Takes a while to receive parts in Canada and shipping is more than stated. Other than that good stuff.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Very succinct information, i.e. easy to read, understand and confirm you are getting what you are after and the prices are very reasonable - there are cheaper out there but the their quality looks suspect. The proof will be in the pudding, once I get the product in hand - I trust you guys will ensure great result.
    Apr 28, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Very good experience
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Doesn't make much sense to do a survey immediately after completing an order and haven't received any merchandise yet. Website could use a bit of spit and polish - pictures that enlarge, with different angles of the part(s), better info and linking in identifying which parts fit which model. SAnd somehow I was sent from one webpage that noted free shipping to another with the same parts but a different format (still richspsxparts) that charged me for shipping! What's up with that?
  • Apr 4, 2015
    It was my first order ever
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I had a hard time finding out what was wrong with my Xbox 360, but when I found out what part I needed, I found this website and found the ribbon right away, and found the specific model numbered one I needed, and I wasn't even sure that I knew that it needed a certain ribbon for the laser reader, and the fact that you had that selection made me double check and I ordered exactly which one I needed!! Made a long process shorter, which makes me happier. Now it's just the wait till I get the laser ribbon . Thanks alot
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Some of the prices were a little steep but I'd still recommend this merchant
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Mar 24, 2015
    we will see how good part is then make a decision.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    easy navigation and ordering
  • Mar 22, 2015
    At the retail/game store this product was priced over $20.00
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I was glad to find a reliable store that still sells this kind of stuff.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Its easy and I'm hoping it the right parts. But I like it.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Found what I needed at a great price!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    first time using this site i'm hoping everything fits alright
    Mar 15, 2015
    commented that I wanted to return this item just need someone to contact on it before the time runs out to return the item thanks....Do I need a return shipping label? And since I contact you all in a timely manner this shouldn't be any charge for return thanks...
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great experience so far, thank you!
    Mar 12, 2015