RichsPSXParts.com Reviews

07/24/2014
RichsPSXParts.com Ratings and User Reviews. RichsPSXParts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 39 reviews.

RichsPSXParts.com Rating

More About RichsPSXParts.com

Recent Reviews for RichsPSXParts.com

• Jun 20, 2014
    its a good place to shop for doit your selfers
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    MY XBOX 360 IS UP AND RUNNING LIKE NEW AGAIN, THANKS TO RICHSPSXPARTS. LOW PRICES, QUALITY PRODUCTS, FAST DELIVERY. A+++++!!!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Excellent prices great site
    Jun 24, 2014
    Excellent company
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    Great product. Just like my old part i replaced.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    fast shipping. Quality parts
  • Jun 10, 2014
    When i got on RichsPSXParts.com i founder everything i need. You can find anything you need on RPSX thanks for thw help RichsPSXParts.com
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I have had a tough time with this purchase, seeing how my game console broke in order for me to need this product. The ribbon was a tough item to locate then the payment procedure.. I am extremely pleased that I could find and purchase such an item, Radio shack is the only place and it does not carry such item's. Thank You.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Found exactly what I was looking for on my first glance.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Great site to get hard to find parts to refurbish your sony play station products
  • Jun 5, 2014
    easy to find product. Will see the quality when it arrives.
  • May 25, 2014
    over all It was a painless shopping experience.
    Jun 20, 2014
  • May 24, 2014
    good luck with your store and thank you for having the parts i needed for okay pricing.
    Jun 3, 2014
  • May 24, 2014
    I bought and old psx laser lens for my old PSX a few years back. sent me the part brand new and in really good condition still runs to this day.
  • May 20, 2014
    This is the first time I have placed a n order so far I like them.
    May 28, 2014
  • May 19, 2014
    had an awesome experience buying from this vendor. will do again when i need replacement parts. thanks for the awesome competitive prices. we shall send business to you, however i am about the only person in my area that does this kind of work on the side.
  • May 18, 2014
    May 22, 2014
    Love the website hope i got the right part if not I'm mail it back if it not
  • May 14, 2014
    Good site to buy repair parts for your game system. If only they supplied thermal paste.
    May 22, 2014
  • May 10, 2014
    i hope i will have good experience in all
    May 25, 2014
    great communication everything goes fine exept msybe the motors but thats a possible trouble and you answer some help to me finally it was good communication for now :):)