RicksCamaros.com Reviews

08/01/2015
RicksCamaros.com Ratings and User Reviews. RicksCamaros.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 363 reviews.

RicksCamaros.com Rating

More About RicksCamaros.com

Recent Reviews for RicksCamaros.com

• Jul 25, 2015
    Its my first time and it was easy to get what i want. I will comeback and complete my restauration in the futur
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Love Ricks easy to find what we need
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great service on past orders
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Was a pretty good first purchase. I do alot of my parts shopping on ebay but these convertible parts were hard to find and here they were surprisingly cheaper than ebays were. Using pay pal method to check out was super quick and I absolutely love it and the fact i didnt have to spend the time typing in all the shipping and card info. Great job for first transaction. May have to swing back in this site a few time for those seemingly hard to find parts for my camaro.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I have purchased a lot of parts from Rick's in the past and plan on purchasing more in the future. They always have what I need.
    Glad i found it
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I really like Ricks for the overall experience! I hope they keep up the good work that they do!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Online catalog should be set up More like paper catalog. Great company!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I wish I could have got more of a discount.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Ricks Camaro parts has a wide variety of products that you won't find anywhere else. I've looked all over the internet to compare prices and most places are too over priced, Ricks is the place to buy from!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    i had a horrible shipping experience a few months back i ordered the interior covers for my camaro and it took almost two months to be delivered with out any steps by ricks camaro to compensate for my wait
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great site, I enjoy finding what I need to keep my project moving forward .
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great place to buy parts
    Jul 23, 2015
    On line said door panels are available but 4 days later back ordered to Aug 8th. Did not contact me to see if that was ok with customer. Sent email and I replied to contact me. Zero nothing. Not good.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    My coupon code didn't work. Wasn't for that much money. But if you email codes to promote purchase of items it should work!
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
    I have ordered from Ricks Camaros many times and will do so again as the project progresses. Never encountered a problem. The availability of parts is good but not all inclusive; understandable because of the thousands of parts for any one model. I do have a gripe --- or two --- both have to do with money. I think many of the parts are priced too high and so are shipping charges. I don't think anything will be changed, but you asked for me to comment.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Wish they would keep customer updated on back ordered items
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Only have half of my order still wating true to call on hold for 45 min .still no word if I new parts would be on back order I would not have ordered them
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    The quality of the car covers for both my 1967 and 2010 Camaros exceeded my expectations. And I thought the price was very reasonable. If I ever need to purchase them again, I'll go straight the site because of the quality and also save time shopping around. Shopping for quality car covers can be a real pain but not anymore. Thank you.