RicksCamaros.com Reviews

10/01/2014
RicksCamaros.com Ratings and User Reviews. RicksCamaros.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 380 reviews.

RicksCamaros.com Rating

More About RicksCamaros.com

Recent Reviews for RicksCamaros.com

• Sep 14, 2014
    liked how easy it was to find products wish it had a lil better brand selection
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I am a member of H-Town Camaro Club and Rick's was mentioned in our last club meeting so I had to see what it was all about.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Everything I have ever purchased from this site was EXACTLY what I needed.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    GREAT COMPANY, VERY FEW ISSUES, ALWAYS RESOLVED QUICKLY WITH NO HASSLES. STOCK MOST EVERY PART I NEEDED FOR MY RESTORATION.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Possibly add emblem locations and pictures of possible locations
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Glad I found this site. Rick's will put most of my '72 Camaro with all they carry.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    great experience, i'm going to look for racing stripes next
  • Sep 11, 2014
    seem like a good place to get classic car stuff. thanks
    Love you guys
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I am one of the California reps for Ecklers. While our discount isn't much, every little bit helps. The pricing on this is the same as the manufacturer, but your shipping is slightly lower.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Very helpful if you have to call them.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    My order number 11696892. The order for 1969 radio, I received a1967 radio with an incorrect label on the box. The horn shroud arrived dirt covered and visible marks through the plastic package on it's black trim and air bubbles on the wood trim. The steering wheel was alone in another larger box that measured (25 3/16 Long,17 1/4 Wide and 21 1/2 High) with a few sheets of brown paper and a plastic Saran Wrap type material loose, it was just flopping around. I have ordered in the past from your parent company for my Corvette parts and every item was perfect. What happened this time?
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Good job. Keep it up. Now it's just up to the delivery, parts being good quality and as advertised.
    Sep 11, 2014
    I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to use this website cause I am new to the Camaro scene and had never heard of the sight but it was good to go and all the items I ordered were delivered as advertised.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Purchase was routine.
    Sep 11, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    the cost of postage is a bit expensive. the box the items came in was 3 times larger than the products. huge extra cost when they could of put in a smaller box.
    Sep 12, 2014
    The door panels are plain no trim or anything. It would be nice if you could by complete panels rather than ala cart.
    Sep 12, 2014
    I have been ordering parts from Ricks since 2000, this is the second time it has taken an extremly long time to even ship. If the part is not on hand, that is fine. CHANGE the status to on back order! Not processing.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    i dont like the lack of a usable coupon when i placed my order, i placed an order for a radiator then the heating and cooling code was not applicable.....BS......shipping seemed high also, i DID find what I wanted
    Sep 10, 2014
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    The sending fees to Switzerland are astronomical! Then it was sent as two sendings which increased those sending fees and I had to pay twice for custom handling (custom fees are a few Swiss Franks, the expensive portion is the handling fees which is charge per sending).Your goods are great but the international sending needs improvement to be competetive.