Ritani Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ritani Reviews

06/28/2017
Ritani Ratings and User Reviews. Ritani is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 67 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2017.

Ritani Rating

More About Ritani

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Ritani

• Jun 28, 2017
    "Chat Now" support was absolutely outstanding.
  • Jun 28, 2017
    it was lovely
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Service was good when I called with questions last December - they explained how the resizing process works very clearly.
    Jun 27, 2017
    The ring is beautiful. It will feel awesome to place it on my bride's finger. Thanks
  • Jun 09, 2017
    Ritani made the process of researching, choosing, and ordering a ring so easy. Great customer service! I'm looking forward to a beautiful ring.
    Jun 27, 2017
    The only thing that I would change is providing actual tracking information about the order. I was notified of shipment and of delivery, but the link to actually track the order never worked, although with overnight shipping, that wasn't exactly an issue.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Rita I always impresses with their products and excellent customer service.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Great website and overall experience.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    The shopping experience is straight forward with plenty of options to choose from.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    ,jhj
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Had a good experience with Ritani. I like the searching options for diamonds, it would be good if they could tell you how many people are looking at the diamond you are interested so you know whether you should make a quicker decision or not.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Great experience from end to end.
  • May 28, 2017
    Jun 20, 2017
    Thank you. She loves it.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Clear accurate information with great prices and options.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Good experience!
  • May 31, 2017
    The site was very easy to navigate. My favorite part is that you are allowed to see the ring in person at a partner store before making the purchase. This was the number one selling point for me! The selection is incredible as well!
    Jun 14, 2017
    I LOVE this site. All of the customer support I received throughout the process was incredible! Amazing selection of rings and diamonds and I am 100% pleased with the engagement ring! It is absolutely flawless! The in-store preview was an amazing option and really sold me on this company!Thank you so much for making the biggest purchase of my life painless and perfect! I cant wait to see her face when I give her this ring!
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Marina was extremely helpful in answering all my questions in a timely and informative manner. I will definitely recommend her to any other friends
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Ritani was very helpful in answering any questions that I had. I can't wait to see the ring!
  • Jun 12, 2017
    I look forward to seeing the ring and hope it is better then what I could find locally
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Always a pleasure, they have always done their best to make me happy.
  • Jun 12, 2017
    wasn't much sure on the taxes of my state.
  • May 11, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    Every email that was sent to me went straight to my spam mail. I did not know the diamond that I wanted was unavailable until weeks later. Then when I called to complain about it, all they could do was offer me a worse diamond for a higher price. Not satisfying. They said they called, I had no missed calls, and they said they couldnt leave a message cause my voicemail was full.....I do not even have 1 saved voicemail.