Ritani Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ritani Reviews

12/11/2017
Ritani Ratings and User Reviews. Ritani is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 12/09/2017.

Ritani Rating

More About Ritani

Recent Reviews for Ritani

• Dec 09, 2017
    Pleased with other purchase.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Dec 09, 2017
    Great customer support service/staff. They made the buying experience enjoyable. The gemologist was amazing. Simply loved working with her.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Love the ease of ordering and the ability for me to assess my purchases at local shops.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Dec 07, 2017
    The two stones I selected were suppose to arrive after 10 days or so. Closer to the date they called me and said they would be delayed by one day. However I was waiting to show my parents and they agreed to stay till Tuesday to see them and ok them. But the diamonds only arrived the day after and my parents had gone out of town by than so obviously had to return them. As other jewellery stores do not take this long to deliver items. He wait was too long.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    honestly, the website taught me a lot and the ability to compare both rings and diamonds enabled me to drill down to what I wanted... almost... When I got close, I called and spoke with Tiffany R who really added tremendous insight into important considerations about the diamond... without a doubt, this personal service completes what was already a great experience at the site. I know Ritani is slightly more expensive than a few of the other sites, but the selection and the level of professional service is something I have no problem paying for. Thank you.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    The website was very easy to use. I really like all the different filter that I was able to apply to make it so that i was able to find exactly what I was looking for.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    !
    Merry Christmas.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    I called Ritani and they were very helpful and answered all my questions before I purchased this product
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Great customer service and fast shipping! I will definitely be purchasing from them more often. The in store preview feature is what sold me the most to begin with...can not wait to see the ring in person!
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Tiffany was awesome!
  • Nov 28, 2017
    The customer service was first class. I was assisted by a very knowledgeable representative that helped me get a great ring.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Love Ritani - awesome prices, amazing customer service - Tiffany R. helped us out big time on this order. Love buying from them, and have recommended them to friends multiple times. They've made buying our engagement/wedding rings, which would normally be so stressful, a breeze!
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Great experience. you can review your jewelry before decided to buy.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    The HD photos of the diamonds are a tremendous help.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    I was approved for financing but was an error when checking out
  • Oct 31, 2017
    it was a breeze to make my purchase.
    Nov 18, 2017
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I planned this purchase out for months. When I started, I was told this would be able to ship to the local Diamond Cellar. A month later than changed and l was disappointed to learn this at checkout. I am hesitant at the process of having the diamonds shipped to my home address.
  • Nov 11, 2017
    A very great experience, truly. I spent hours in the downtown LA jewelry district, full of people wasting my time and trying to rip me off, additionally, telling me what I wanted in a stone and ring was bad. Got a good stone for a good price, and the process was very easy.
  • Nov 10, 2017