RitzCamera.com Reviews

01/25/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 867 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    Great place to buy
  • Jan 25, 2015
    My first purchase from Ritz.com... The ordering process was good. I am hoping the items will arrive as advertised and on-time.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Good experience! Looking forward to receiving the products!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    U R an purty good sight for camera stuff
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Hope its as good as it seems
  • Jan 23, 2015
    so far ordering was easy
    GOOD WEB SITE
  • Jan 23, 2015
    great prices and bonus accessories
    great experience thanky ou
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Cheaper than amazon.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Good services . Easy to order .
  • Jan 20, 2015
    SO FAR SO GOOD
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I hope thy respect the "Orders placed after 7:00 am EST on Friday will be shipped out on Monday." shipping policy. I made my purchase on Friday 6:59 AM EST. The product's price is right.
    Jan 22, 2015
    I purchase this item because I'm visiting USA for a business trip. It's a pity that you DO NOT ship internationally - ONLY to addresses in the United States. The customer service team is polite and the easy-to-use in your website made this as my first (and maybe last) online purchase for USA-only retailer.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    After comparing several online and local retailers, RitzCamera had the best price (with coupon code) and good reviews around the web that made me feel comfortable purchasing a high priced item from them. If everything is shipped and received as expected, then I will definitely be a returning customer.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    With the online information and purchase, it was indicated that there was a $30 mail in rebate for the lens I purchased. However, there was no invoice or rebate instructions when I received the lens.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Ordered camera lens. I had looked around. Good price.
    Jan 23, 2015
    The Nikon lens was as was advertized, came well packaged and in timely manner.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    Missing Data Cable for Canon Digital camera
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    Would have been nice to know at the time of ordering that a signature was required. Created unnecessary inconvenience that could have been avoided.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Very disappointed that all local stores are closed.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Not happy that your stores left my area.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Very excited with my purchase been looking around but Ritz was the only offer I was pleased and completely trust I would be satisfied with all the information provided to me on my purchased item.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Love the camera bundle but some of the items were not that great. Appreciate a company that would sell top of the line products and not put together a bundle that has good products mixed with cheap stuff if I was willing to pay that amount it would be nice to trust a company would sell top of the line products in the bundle. Felt cheated that the bundle was not all top of the line product.