RitzCamera.com Reviews

07/28/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2015.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Jul 28, 2015
    Seamless shopping experience.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The back cover on my new cube was lost by me while sitting in lounge chair. Took chair apart, couldn't find it; now having to spend $25 plus for a plastic cover the size of a quarter with threads-outrageous.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    great price, great service so far!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I disliked the lack of a "hold" option for getting a sales rep. Leaving a callback number is old technology and left me to call back multiple times.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Good experience overall.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I liked the fact that you can pay via Amazon.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    the price are super good
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Everything is great when shopping at RitzCamera.com. Only one thing: your online chat portal is very hard to find. The link in item description page to Online Chat is not working. Please improve this experience, then you will be the perfect website.Thanks
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    The problem was the product did not fit my camera. Also the product wasn't the same name as my camera.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have ordered from Ritz Camera before, it's been quite a while but I have always been satisfied, quality service and good product.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Good prices. Great amount of products and easy to search. Checking out was a little slow from my phone not sure if it would be different from a computer . Overall not bad and will use again.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    So far so good. Have to see how promptly the goods are delivered.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Discounted prices are the most attractive
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Glad I found a great deal for what I wanted on the site. The accessories package is great for someone buying this type of camera for the first time.
    Jul 11, 2015
    the camera itself is exactly what I wanted. the tripod included in the package is poorly constructed and the camera sits crooked when it should be level. The wrist strap does not seem useful with this type of camera. everything else is useful.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Even though this is my first large online purchase I had great experience purchasing in my local Virginia store in the past but unfortunately there is not Ritz Camera store in VA anymore. This has always been the store one can trust.
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    I was basically lied to about the availability of a Nikon 10.5 lens while ordering a Nikon d7200 at the same time. I was told the lens would ship up to 2 weeks after the camera shipped. So you got my $$, never called or emailed to say the lens was not available. I had to call today to find that out??? Adorama will get my future business

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! We're terribly sorry about the experience you had with us. The lens is advertised as shipping within 7 days. Expedited shipping does not decrease the posted shipping of items like this lens as per our ... Read full response »
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Good price.
    Jul 6, 2015
    Great lens for an awesome price. I did however have a problem with how long it took to receive my order; almost two weeks, my confirmation guaranteed that the order would ship in one business day with two day air. One of the kit items I received (the lens case) was also completely different than what was advertised. I highly recommend this lens, but you might want to purchase it from a different retailer.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR EASILY AND THE PRICE WAS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. YOUR ENTIRE ORDERING PROCESS WAS SIMPLE AND QUICK. WILL REMEMBR THIS PURCHASING EXPERENCE. THANK YOU !
    Jul 5, 2015
    Received notification that the product was discontinued after I waited about a week for delivery. Your web site stated that you had the product in stock prior to me ordering the item. Then I received the email informing me it was no longer available. Hopefully I will receive full credit against my credit card?
  • Jun 23, 2015
    So far so good... very excited about my new camera- great price & bundle package offered by Ritz. Easy store navigation, love the free shipping & perks. Feeling great about the transaction & doing business with this company so far. Looking forward to playing with my birthday gift when it comes & hopefully it will show up on the early side of the free shipping window. First time buying from Ritz Camera, will update my experience after our business is complete.
    Jul 16, 2015
    I was notified 2 days after ordering and told my camera was out of stock but would be in soon. I spoke with a very conscientious customer rep who checked on alternative delivery dates and options for me. He treated me with empathy, courtesy & respect- and resolved my issue plus followed up as he promised. I was very happy with Ritz Camera's customer service and can-do attitude! I also love my new Panasonic FZ1000 camera and am having a blast learning its capabilities. Thank you for making it easy to do business & delivering more than what you promised for me!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    the web site was easy to follow
    Jul 8, 2015