RitzCamera.com Reviews

01/20/2017
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 471 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Jan 20, 2017
    Bought one lens cover and was wrong size, my fault and didn't return it. I e-mailed and got specific information to get the correct lens covers. Great service!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Easy of use with competive good price! Former Ritz Camera store customer.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    very pleased with past purchases
  • Jan 20, 2017
    No tax nor shipping charges. I bought many items like cameras and binoculars from Ritz. Based on my experience, I trust Ritz as a very reliable company.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Lets hope of a good delivery time a couple of days away.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like the convienence of Ritz and the prices.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Since I am new to ordering online for my camera, I would like a box to plug in your camera make and model to make sure that the lens is compatible. Amazon has this feature and it adds some reassurance to the purchase.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Easy site and helpful.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    i thought the checkout experience is behind the times a bit. The way it is laid out, and the every time i changed a piece of information in the billing line, deleted the credit card number and also made it so it seemed as thought there was fraud on my card before i could check out. i had to call the CC company to let them know this purchase could go through.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Best in price ecomerce store, Love to shop again here!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I think this is a really good website. This is the first time I revieve a $100 reward although this is my second time purchasing.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    impressed with how easy it was to find what i was looking for, and how great the prices are. ill be shopping at Ritz for my Nikon Speedlight.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Excellent price on product
  • Jan 14, 2017
    My experience with Ritz Camera is through the internet. Pleasant so far.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Great price and the item was in stock!
    Jan 19, 2017
  • Jan 7, 2017
    It was really easy to order will be ordering all my film from Ritz
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Jan 3, 2017
    No comments at this time.
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Had product recommended to me - no substitutions. Has great reputation
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Jan 17, 2017
    I had not recieved this same item from a different distributor after ordering 3 weeks previous. I was not aware of this until Dec. 21. I found that Ritzcamera.com carried this item and called to make sure they could deliver by Christmas. They were so great! They had the item in stock and shipped it out that day and they gave me a free 2 shipping code. It was fantastic! Totally saved Christmas for my daughter and I will be forever grateful!
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Excellent selection and prices.
    Jan 18, 2017