RitzCamera.com Reviews

03/02/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 744 reviews. Last rated on 03/01/2015.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Mar 1, 2015
    Great site plenty of options.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    It was an awesome experience! Very easy to navigate the website and there were so many options offered! I am forsure coming back here
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I found some online coupons that weren't expired, and none of them worked, when you make a purchase like this you want to try and save as much as posible, and 20$ or the 5% discount on purchases over 500$ should work...
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I'M HAPPPY WITH YOUR PRICES!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    My girlfriend will love her present, the Polaroid Z2300 Camera!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Great online shopping
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Trying to get photo business started this excellent price for product.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I just placed this order, hope it will arrive safe without any issues, I may write a full review once I get the item I just bought
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I really like your website. Everything I have ordered from you has been great!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Quality service so far
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Very easy website to navigate, I've always had good experiences with RitzC!
  • Feb 20, 2015
    So far i am satisfied with my ordering experience...the staff from ritzcamera were very helpful...will let you know when my camera arrives if i'm 100% satisfied!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Overall I was happy with my purchase. The only problem I have is that the product description said nearly all of the accessories in the package were supposed to be Polaroid brand. When I received the order, only a couple items were Polaroid and the rest were Xit. Not a HUGE deal, but I went with Ritz Camera based solely on the fact that I thought I was getting items from a brand I know. Also, the bundle I purchased comes with a wireless remote for the camera. However, the Canon Rebel T5 does not have an infrared sensor, which makes this accessory useless. Ritz Camera should take it out of the bundle. Aside from the above mentioned issues, I'm pretty happy with my new camera bundle and I'm having fun with it.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Weather caused the delay in delivery
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Great webb site!!!
    Feb 22, 2015
    Awesome, I will most defenatly use this site again and recomend it to everybody
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Great site!
    Feb 22, 2015
    I bought a Nikon DSLR before from Ritz, and bought a new one from them even though I could have purchased the camera new for $150 less on another website because they had a great comprehensive camera protection plan whereas some sites did not have one, or they were not good enough for accidental damages, or too expensive. I came out better both ways though I paid more for the camera.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Looking forward to delivery to my Grandaughter. This is what I have been looking for
    Feb 21, 2015
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    thanks for your good service
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Frustrating to have my credit card denied simply because my billing address (for a US issued card) is not in the US
    Feb 23, 2015

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! At this time, we do not ship internationally so our system is set up to not accept orders from anywhere except the US. We are currently planning to open our doors to the rest of the world, but at this ... Read full response »
  • Jan 26, 2015