RitzCamera.com Reviews

11/21/2014
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 218 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Nov 21, 2014
    Can't wait to present this gift, thanks!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I found what I was looking for, at a cheaper price, with free shipping. It's great!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I found out about it from another site that shows deals on tech items. The deal on the SSD card I was looking for was the lowest out of other merchants and that surprised me. Good product, very cheap.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Fast and efficient. Ordered through PayPal which is a plus. Prices equal to the best found locally and on the Web.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Using ipad had to continually rotate between landscape and portrait, and then scroll to move between each step of checkout and find next fields to enter and/or stop menus from covering fields.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    i really just ordered the product and have not received it yet; i really cannot comment on service, speed or quality of product. the website is fine and seems to have lots to order from.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Great prices nd easy shopping
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Overall great and easy ordering experience!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    i AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT MY PURCHASE AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DAUGHTER TO OPEN IT UP ON CHRISTMAS MORNING.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    They had an item nobody else had ...I am happy
  • Nov 20, 2014
    It was a very nice and satisfying experience.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    First time I've purchased from Ritz Camera. I have no opinion yet, as I don't have my items yet. The website looks good though.
    Wonderful easy transaction!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Website easy to navigate and had the fastest check out compared to many other websites I've used to make purchases online.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Excited to receive my camera!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I overall liked the website very much. It is very easy to register, find products and checkout
    Really cool site !!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    Paid for a 24 hours delivry, the product (in stock) was delivery 4 open days later.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Item not even shipped yet and it's been 8 days, but naturally you've already charged me for the purchase. Really horrible experience and I'll probably never order from Ritz if this is how they operate their business.
  • Nov 10, 2014