RitzCamera.com Reviews

12/20/2014
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 710 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    It was a great experience everything on the site went very smoothly, im hoping to receive my product before christmas which would be a big help. The site has a lot of promotions to take advantage of great site with great prices.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Had what I needed it was easy and convenient
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Thanks for the Polaroid hopefully i get it soon, it was a x-mas gift will shop here soon.!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    so far s good - if I get gift on time it'll be wonderful
  • Dec 19, 2014
    glad you had the items in stock - last minute holiday gift- although price is about 40% higher than everywhere else.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Thank you so much o could t find this anywhere ow if I can get this before Christmas GRANDCHILD will be so happy her dad is a Marine in Afghanistan .....this will bring her some joy THANK YOU
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Easy sight and the best price on the internet I saw.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This was a very smooth transaction. Nips still a bit hard.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The package I purchased included much more value than the one I saw at costco.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I felt there should have been more information on the Review Order page just before hitting the 'Submit Order' button. ALL information from the previous steps should be displayed on the review page.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    When comparing prices, RitzCamera had the lowest prices.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great experience and good coupons offered.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The main thing about the online experience was that when I went into edit my information, I had to re- enter all my billing address and ship to address information again - just when I hit the edit option.. Maybe because I was entered as a Guest? But it was annoying as I re-entered information 3 times. Otherwise the site was easy to navigate.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    No longer a store in Tucson az, so purchase was soly on reputation.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    website was good not wild about the possible restocking charge, don't know what that is about. If I had more time I would look elsewhere because of this. either there is or there isn't/
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Everything in this website is great!
    Fast and easy
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Met the price of other (larger) retailers and had the item when they were sold out. Fast, free delivery. Film price WAY less. Very pleased with my purchase.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Good to buy from them
    Dec 19, 2014
    I will never buy from them again
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Thank you!
    Dec 19, 2014
    I enjoy this camera very much. Every time I use it I learn something new about its functions. The deal I got at the time of purchase was pretty good too... Also, the time it took to arrive was even faster than expected. Thank you Ritz Camera!!