RitzCamera.com Reviews

05/03/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 96 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• May 3, 2015
    this survey asks too many questions.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Found what I was looking for with no problems. Classy website.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Great camera, good price
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It would have been nicer to see a lower price for shipping since my order was over $1000.00.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I am very sorry that Ritz camera has left our Frederick malll
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent price for a very nice Nikkor 105 mm lens
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I called and was told item was not yet delivered, but online it allowed me to purchase with no indication it was back ordered.
    Apr 27, 2015
    I was told by customer service that the camera was not yet available but they were expecting it to be shipped any day. When I went online, it was there, ordered and delivered promptly.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Finding what I was looking for was quick and easy. Check out was quick and easy.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The site set up was simple and efficient. But product detail/ description could have been more thurow.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have been looking for the right camera and at a affordable way to pay it. A friend of mines who lives in another town just happen to go by a Ritz and went in and asked questions. She called me and told me about your store and the payment methods. I'm glad she did. I'm getting my camera, finally! Thank you so much for making my experience purchasing from you enjoyable!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    i love you guys. i purchase items in store all the time and the always greet me by name. king status =]99
    Apr 26, 2015
    You guys rock. I got my camera on time. If not early.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Amazing experience, prompt checkout, great availability
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I've purchased from the retail store in the past - before they closed in Nevada - so I am familiar with them. First time I've purchased online. I'm hoping the process is completed to my satisfaction. The price certainly was very competitive.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Feel really lucky to have found your website!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I had a good shopping experience. The price was right.Am happy so far.
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    An absolute delight. Simple easy to navigate and very competitively priced.
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I found what I needed very quick and I was satisfied
  • Mar 30, 2015
    No complaints thus far.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Great experience! Great price. Excited for my new camera.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    Order took more than 3 days to process; paid extra for 2 day shipping, never was provided a shipping date or estimated arrival date, but once processed the product arrived in the two days